Photo

[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,029 replies to this topic
Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Penis, man, Willson, wheres the Ruckas at. We got some faggities taking your spot as the gun dealer. Some Ocean sh*t. I think we should call up some players to join SoS and Piru and we rape 'em. What do you think? (Allot more of a detailed plan though. But Im sur eyou get the jist of what im saying)

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

They're our allies. Ocean has most of the firearm trade as it's their sole focus, but in our entire circle we all deal to our respective customers. We have a baseline price. In the mean time, SoS is loading guns and reminding people who really runs the town.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Can I `Remind`with you? Also, I checked my stash. Completly gone. I had my stuff in a parked Walton. But I guess the system reset it. No biggie. Im out of weapons and members. Going to lumber jack for a home anyway...

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Yeah. The update had to reset ALL the guns. You know you can stay at SoS' places anytime you need. We'll get the new place in Idlewood up shortly aswell.

If you need guns, let us know, we give good rates. Got good sh*t like M4's.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah I'll need some soon. I got this hump with having no members I need to get over. Its seriously holding me back sad.gif But Im cool in the meantime. Thanks by the way. smile.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Yeah, I saw Spirit joined Sammy's crew. =/ That kid always hops around and joins bandwagon's though.

Man, I miss the old days. When the server was real active and SoS and RIRA were running around and controlled everything.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

That was the sh*t, it came to such a messy end though. I felt bad for leaving although I had to. But next time I doubt it'll go that way, we can get all that power back, with maybe more influence. Once we got the members, we already have the intelligence to do it, which others certainly don't. Sammy and Spirt for example. I don't really mind about Spirt because he wasnt even IG untill he joined Sammy anyway, so I'm not losing something (Wouldnt be much to lose anyway). smile.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

What was good about RIRA was that it had a unique idea, which helped it gain a following and it had a freedom of characters. Plus there was alot of RP opportunities. (Like the training in the woods one)

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yeah it was good, but I think the new faction is just easier and more chill for me to handle without having to give it much thought. Now however, if I was to get drugs and members, I'd be able to show these street gangs how they really should be run. tounge.gif Also Sammy just asked me to merge with him... lol.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Sammy wants everyone to merge with him to build strength.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

But he's too slow. How long do you give them? I'd be nice and say 4 months max. lol

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Don't know. I'm not really concerned. More concerned on what SoS is doing.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

I see what you mean.

However, despite what I just said, I do have a few ideas for a new Faction.

A Cuban Mob. (Importers: Cocaine)
Irish Gang (With a street aspect)
A Butcher Company, however, /its a grim cover and horrible front for a Mercenary group. (Could be used in the above 2).

What do you think?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Prob the Irish Gang out of that list. Cuban Mob with a focus on Cocaine would be pretty boring. Coke is pointless and Cuban RP would be pretty boring (unless you owned like a yacht lol, plus theres a yacht club coming already)

The mercenary thing would be pointless to do solo, you'd want to have a team for it. Which would be pointless in IBP. If we were to ever do a mercenary style thing, we should just revise Red Hammer on LSRP.

Irish Gang is prob your best option. Make it real street gang style and buy a bar.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by Glenn., 29 May 2013 - 09:12 PM.

I'll need cash to buy the bar. I'd prolly want the bar before anything else sad.gif And I dont have time to raise that kinda money... shiiit. I will do it... but im not sure if its a good idea to do it without a bar. Maybe I should see whos in, by putting the idea in the faction discussion section? Anyway, I probably should just.. Call it the Westies, it would feel better tounge.gif I could base it in the new mapped area. Mix with the blacks and get some interesting RP going, it would also mean I can advertise, by just RPing. But maybe a bit future away from them would be better, but I still want it in a `hot-zone`.

Edit: I put it up in the Discussion place.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yeah a discussion to see who'd want to join would help.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

Its up, hopefully I get donations, I just saw two dumbo's getting f*ck loads of money and they just joined Sammy in the end. It'd be a Godsend. All I'd need to do is worry about a name change then. Pass your opinion on the tread if you can, it might help the impression on the community. smile.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

Glenn, check your IBP PM's. I think I have a solution to your "lack of bar" issue.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Glenn., 02 June 2013 - 12:18 AM.

f*ckin sexy, check your PMs. smile.gif

Topic up. http://forum.ibp-rp....hp?f=22&t=27634

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

I graduated today Delanto, show me a few tricks tomorrow or so when your on! Can't wait to get cracking on with this new faction. smile.gif .

nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

Questions Ans
Preffered Nickname: Nathan
Platform: xbox 360
Gamertag: TSD Smiley
Timezone: London
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you active on GTAForums: yes
Have you been in a gang before: no
What are some of your previous: SimpL Smiley Smilerrr
Do you own EFLC?: no

Do you have TLAD Download Version: no
Do you have TBoGT:no
How often do you play: every day
Are you willing to participate: yes
Anything you'd like to say? y0

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

Need more people in my Gang wow.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

We got Kevlar and MP5's. <3

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Vigina boob. Been updating my SA all day. f*cked up a few times. Running with Ibboze ENB with Great Effects. Laking good might get on IBP soon. Thinking of eather joining PD, or the new batch of Esès to build up my contacts on the server. Not really having that much fun with the crew. I really need to stop making things other then Street Gangs...sh*t.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 16:38)
We got Kevlar and MP5's. <3

Hell yes! icon14.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:13 AM

Just finished watching Sony's E3 conference. I'm done, it's all over. RIP Microsoft, they had a good run but you cant beat the dedication of Sony. f*cking destroyed Microsoft.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

Sorry I couldn't be more active, I have exams this week and then I'm done school, so starting next week i'll be more active

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

Yeah. I'mma prob post up some screens of Arma 3 soon. A friend from FoM introduced me to this server on it called Stratis Life. It's an RP gamemode and the SPD is military based. We do alot of checkpoints and it's fun cause I'm part of the task force that manages the hardest checkpoint (CP2) and protects the bank. Even the checkpoints are nice as people will come up and we search em, ask em where they're going, etc etc. If we're not doing that we patrol the city and hunt down Most Wanted's. I'll post some screens of that later on.

Anyway, Trojan/Frost, I wanted to ask you. Most of this is dependent on GTA V's structure, but if it works well, would you guys be up for a clan focus change? Simply put, instead of focusing on trying to get patrols going and such, we'd recruit people who just want to play organized games and the goal would be to get together every weekend or so, and run through various custom games we have. Whether it be Lost, Team VIP, Manhunt, or even Patrols. Just a collection of people who want to play together.

Trojan; I need to talk to you on Skype ASAP.

Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

V hands you the most police cars and an actual sheriff's department and you want to refocus the clan?!

Blasphemy!

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hello,

I thought that the LAPD Were allies with you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users