Photo

[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,024 replies to this topic
Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Tuesday, Oct 23 2012, 21:07)
I do occasionally. The problem I have is finding new directions to take it. Plus you and Trojan decided it was a good idea to delete my first 2 seasons. I've been debating doing it again but I need to find some different mods for it.

You know what you need to start doing? Don't have your units on patrol, and let your fire units take a little longer to get to fires. Just make everything a big scene. It's awesome, what you could put out in 5 seconds with one engine can turn into a whole scene if you wait a little. I send the batallion, have squad cars with officers with traffic vests doing traffic control, and stratigacly placing my engines and crews along to trap the fire and push it back, no matter how humongous it gets. The only time I rage quit is when its a HAZMAT situation, f*ck that cry.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:08 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 24 October 2012 - 05:15 AM.

Thats what I do. But I also have been known to go overkill. I've modified the police chargers speed to around 600. I dispatch a unit and before I even get to the scene the police are there.

And I like to keep 2-3 SWAT SUV's with MP5's and Shields at the ready.

One thing I have been doing is trying to take screenshots w/ fraps and include them, for visuals on incidents.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (Delanto @ Wednesday, Oct 24 2012, 04:02)
Oh goodie, an interview.

I think I am the only one who still does agency wars smile.gif EM4 <3

Yeah I'm off Friday so yeah, and I really should Install EM4 again... it was a fun game

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hey Frost, got any good mods for EM4? Also; know of a way to disable to auto-fail scripts in a mission? I got some good ideas for Season 4 but I can gurantee they'd get in the way.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

user posted image

Topic Updates:
  • Teamdeathmatches notifier added under recruitment notifier.
  • Link to our external forums has been added.

Delanto
  • Delanto

• Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Wednesday, Oct 24 2012, 19:04)
Hey Frost, got any good mods for EM4? Also; know of a way to disable to auto-fail scripts in a mission? I got some good ideas for Season 4 but I can gurantee they'd get in the way.

New mods for EM4? HAH.

cryani.gif

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hopefully we can get this interview done tomorrow sometime.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:02 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 26 October 2012 - 12:42 PM.

So, can someone help me with something? (Regardless of clan affilitation)

Trying to think of a name for a SAMP crew on a server. It's going to be me and Trojan, RPing as Brothers from Canada, we'll be Caucasian and we'll operate very specifically. Trojan as Jay will normally use a Carbine and get close into action, he's usually the driver and the more calm and respectful of the 2. I'll be Jace and I'll usually be using a sniper, I'll make the calls and I'll be extremely disrespectful and attacking to others. Egotisitcal of course.

The idea is we'll be the 2 leaders, and the main ones who do the operations and make the calls, anyone else will be random skilled people who get a cut into our business.

We're going to be like a militia or a crime syndicate, you guys got any good ideas? We're based in SA/LS btw.

Also, Frost, remember that thing I asked you to get? It's Friday, when you get to your PC, get that for me. Just put on fraps, make the char, and screencap the character settings page for me.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 07:02)
So, can someone help me with something? (Regardless of clan affilitation)

Trying to think of a name for a SAMP crew on a server. It's going to be me and Trojan, RPing as Brothers from Canada, we'll be Caucasian and we'll operate very specifically. Trojan as Jay will normally use a Carbine and get close into action, he's usually the driver and the more calm and respectful of the 2. I'll be Jace and I'll usually be using a sniper, I'll make the calls and I'll be extremely disrespectful and attacking to others. Egotisitcal of course.

The idea is we'll be the 2 leaders, and the main ones who do the operations and make the calls, anyone else will be random skilled people who get a cut into our business.

We're going to be like a militia or a crime syndicate, you guys got any good ideas? We're based in SA/LS btw.

Also, Frost, remember that thing I asked you to get? It's Friday, when you get to your PC, get that for me. Just put on fraps, make the char, and screencap the character settings page for me.

I think we should do a Militia type of thing, I think that would be interesting.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

Interesting stuff today. MMC asked for a patch-over. MMC Red County chapter. I got till Sunday to give him a decision.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:26 AM

user posted image
  • Boss Falcone has been accepted into The Department as a Cadet.
  • Cadet Boss Falcone has surpassed basic training and begun his career in The Department as a Police Officer I.

SkullyzBoy1
  • SkullyzBoy1

I <3 Tacoz

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

QuestionsAnswers
Preffered NicknameMarineDefense
Age (Optional)Answer
GamertagMarineDefense
TimezoneEastern
Do you have a mic?Yes I do but it has been giving some trouble lately but I will soon be getting a new one.
Are

you active on GTAForums?
Yes I am but I am not the biggest poster here.
Have you been in a gang before?Yes.
If so, please state.L.A.P.D.

Do you own EFLC?Yes but I prefer regular GTA.
Do you have TLAD Download Version?Yes
Do you have TBoGT Download

Version?
Not download but disc
How often do you play?Atleast once a day but not always GTA.
Are you willing to participate?I am usually able to get some time during the week but not as much as I could on the weekend.
Anything you'd like to say?[i]A few games I like to play would be FIFA 13 , Minecraft, Dishonored (Single player only tho) and Red Dead which I haven't been playing alot of lately. Oh yes and I play the occasional SAMP.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Troll. If you patch over. You think i can become a hangaround? Maybe a prospect?

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

user posted image

Dear [SkullyzBoy1], The Council of The Department has reviewed your application. We have decided to set you as PENDING for the following reasons:
  • Requesting in-game Interview

Please be patient. You will be added on Xbox Live by our Chief of Police, and we will attempt to set the most appropriate date for an interview. The Interview will take place, in-game, in office. Please be prepared with the following:
  • In the state of Liberty City [[Have a copy of GTA IV]]
  • Formally dressed (Suits, and/or nice jacket). [[Void if we play in Cops n Crooks, if in TBoGT wear something nice]]
  • Have your cellphone on and ready. [[Microphone for discussions.]]
  • On time to the office. [[When we invite you, and you drive to our office building, don't goof off and run over people and crash things.]]
  • Be respectful and courteous to office employee's. [[Do not kill or fight NPC's or clan members]]
  • Sign in at the front desk. [[A member will be waiting for you at the front desk, alert them of your reason for being here]]

We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply and being patient. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Council.

Regards,

The Department Administration.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Yeah, we've decided to do the patch-over. I'll talk to V. As soon as we do this, we become MMC Red County and we jump into the war against 525.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Interesting.. Looking for something to do.. + i need some quick cash.. I seemed to have fell into a deep debt hole

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:15 PM Edited by Glenn., 27 October 2012 - 08:19 PM.

Hey whats up people?

Will have you heard of some of the guys in Tech's Label? Insane, real tallent.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Yeah. Techs got some good guys. Still constantly listening to Kutt's - Bunk Rock Bitch;

And for your enjoyment, so you can fap nicely today;

The singer is absolutely do-able.

In other news; I'll talk to V about the patch-over. Also requested our mapping put in.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Alright man, just chilling to Jay Rock. Not sure how active I am. I'm lacking interest in Gaming lately.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

^ Troll and Glenn be all over dat nigga sh*t.

Will, i hope your ready for hurricane Sandy. Some may say she's "Coming in hot".
Link for tracking it. http://www.weather.c...threat-20121022

All next week we start firearms at the range but its an outdoor range so i'll probably be miserable while getting stormed on.I love how these storms happen at such a convenient time whatsthat.gif .

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

I'm gonna chase this whiskey with Patrůn,
I want girl on my lap and a jšgerbomb;
I'm comin' in hot, you heard me,
And I'ma make it rain on the girl who serves me,
I drink a fifth of vodka till itís gone,
And if it feels so good then it can't be wrong,
I'm comin' in hot, you heard me,
And we be taking shots and if not you nerdy.

I see what you did there, Bagel.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Belgium bagel @ Saturday, Oct 27 2012, 21:42)
^ Troll and Glenn be all over dat nigga sh*t.

Will, i hope your ready for hurricane Sandy. Some may say she's "Coming in hot".
Link for tracking it. http://www.weather.c...threat-20121022

All next week we start firearms at the range but its an outdoor range so i'll probably be miserable while getting stormed on.I love how these storms happen at such a convenient time  whatsthat.gif .

Yeah, every time the US gets a hurricane, we get all that nasty sh*t weather blown up north to us, thanks as*holes.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:07 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 28 October 2012 - 02:14 AM.

Trojan, get on ASAP. Im UC in the Vendetta's and Antawn wants to do that bank robbery, but he wants to do it with a Chopper, I figure when we come out to destroy the cops, you'll rush up in a sultan, pick me up and we'll leave Antawn and his buddies behind for the cops.

Trojan + Frost; Interview with Skullyz as soon as we can do it. GhostNinja returned to the clan. Interview with some guy from the Genovese aswell.

Ezio; Please choose a different unit number. We do unit numbers 1-99, if they aren't taken already. If you do not wish to choose, we'll use a random # generator to figure it.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Good Luck guys!

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Thanks.

In other good news, we've patched over to MMC, and MMC just got official. woop woop.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Sunday, Oct 28 2012, 13:51)
Thanks.

In other good news, we've patched over to MMC, and MMC just got official. woop woop.

That sounds pretty good.

Delanto
  • Delanto

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

"GTA V Releasing in Spring 2013"

"Attention: Rockstar employees do not "leak" game details. It's never happened in the past and it won't happen in the future. Please think before you post, and use common sense"

Seems legit.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

Chief: Ok Make my Badge number 07 If that is ok.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Would you like me to do anything?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:02 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 29 October 2012 - 12:08 PM.

Alright, now Ezio has a proper U#. Hopefully we'll be able to get the Interview with Marine soon.

Talked to Ghost, he picked his U#

Waiting on the following:
  • No response from SWAZ, TJ, Frew, or Buzz yet.
  • Ghost needs to do a re-training session.
  • Interview with the Genovese guy and MarineDefense
  • After so long, we need to redevelop our basic training into a quicker, more efficient session.
  • Chris needs to vote in the private council section.
  • Externals need to come to GTAF; GTAF needs to sign up on the external.
  • Frost needs to send me the clothing numbers for his character (Waiting on him)
  • Message to Sean about him returning.
Now, if I've asked you to do something, please go do it. If I haven't, return to normal duties and recruit new officers.

And now time for a mini-rant. You know what pisses me off?

People who try to RP MC's, especially on SAMP, but think that an MC is just what you see on Sons of Anarchy. Please, if you're RPing an MC and trying to imitate SoA, you should be dragged out back and hung from a tree by your tiny ass testicles. It's so annoying, especially, I literally saw 2 people come into a HEAVY RP server with the names "Clay Teller" and "Jackson_Morrow". Are you f*cking kidding me?

Thats like me coming in with the name Alexander_Trager or Juan_Ortiz or Clinton_Bill even. It's f*cking obvious.

And these are the same people who make the MC's like The Lost MC - San Andreas. No, f*ck you and make your own idea. Instead of some bullsh*t modpack that's supposed to look like a SoA/TLAD cross-breed and some images you took off or Rockstars website.

Both need to go.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Delanto @ Sunday, Oct 28 2012, 20:08)
"GTA V Releasing in Spring 2013"

"Attention: Rockstar employees do not "leak" game details. It's never happened in the past and it won't happen in the future. Please think before you post, and use common sense"

Seems legit.

Hopefully it does come out in the Spring tho, that would be awesome...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users