[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,032 replies to this topic
The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:03 AM

user posted image

- After some Internal discussion, [-TD-] The Department will be inducting a call-sign system. Rather then it being necessary to remember you and the rest of the forces unit numbers, Officers will now be assigned a call-sign when going on duty. You will refer yourself and be referred to as by your call-sign. Call-signs will be in-active when you are not on duty, and will be re-assigned to you next shift. More details down the road.

- After alot of voting and waiting, the internal gang lead by the Council has decided to change our name. The final list of names were:

Independent Soldiers (2)
Red Scorpions
The East LS Crew (1)
Red Legion Syndicate (1)

By voting default, the internal gang is now known as "Independent Soldiers". Updates will be coming in the future.

- Formats for responding to applications and other formal messages will be created and placed in a private forums for Council members.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:10 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 17 October 2012 - 08:13 AM.

Just read awful news. My inspiration to become a lord at GTA IV and one of the pioneer's of competitive GTA IV playing has passed away. [W]Hooligan, Warlord of The [W]arriors Gang has apparently passed away at age 29.

[W]Quest's post about it: http://www.warriorsgang.com/news.php (May be unaccessible)

RIP [W]Hooligan.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

Whats happening Gentlemen! Long time no see.

I know Troll spotted TGA, aka the German army. Check em out if you haven't already and you'll be seeing a, almost TSA based gang. Graphics look pretty good anyway (But our banner beats all). Dude who's running it i know little about so only time will tell if it thrives or falls. With the current state IV is in, it's going to be hard for a legitimate clan to start. The clans motto- To protect, help, moderate, and fight. To me that sounds like a PD or Tactical team but whatever.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:32 PM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 18 October 2012 - 06:08 AM.

I agree. When I think Germans, I'm thinking genocide. Thats just me.

Or I'm thinking a Crime Syndicate completly running the gun trade and driving around in Patriots robbing banks and shooting their own brothers. Both equally fit.

In other news, my signature is sexy as a mother f*cker.

This is now my official TSA sig too.

Edit: No! /THIS/ is my TSA sig for V:

user posted image

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

user posted image

In an attempt to provoke conversation and activity between [-TD-] members and the community, [-TD-] will open Topic Discussions.

Topic 1:

Comedy is said to be a medicine of it's own, by making people laugh and enjoy life. Most Comedians start as stand-up Comedians, which are Comedians that stand on a stage and tell jokes to an audience. Who is your favorite Comedian, and what (to you) makes a Comedian good at Comedy?

Koota45
  • Koota45

Founding Father Of SCAR

• Members

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

Well, hey guys I guess I should help this topic get rolling. I finally got off work today, I am seriously almost done with gaming in general. I am about to sell all my sh*t to a Mexican. I am gonna be hangin out with peps on Friday at a football game and on Saturday with them watching two little kids beat the snot of one of another. Gonna be a fun weekend, also I have to throw this out there.

Well lets see how many die hard fans I'm gonna nail here=

I ran across the topic a couple of days ago in my AP American class. One of my buddies who is die hard Merica' said we had the best of the best. Well, after doing my research paper for American history I came across a topic on a website saying the exact same thing he did. But out of the blue some guy just busted his balls when he declared that -

Israel, has the best Special Operations. Simple to know how they win, you are kind of a idiot if you don't think it. You know how USA,UK,Russia, Germany, ect. build about lets say 15 teams that can do a variety of things? Well Israel did it a bit differently. They realize that it takes a lot of energy and resources to train one team in one subject. Then run them on to the next and have to review over and over. So they made teams that specialized in ONE thing. Say you want to take a airport, you got a team. You want to do a amphibious landing operation, you got a team.

You may be thinking that hey, that isn't that special. Well, when you see them do it for yourself, your blown away from the shear fact they blow all others away. You get kinda good at it after doing it about say 50 times a month.

I know some of you die hard Merica' fans will be in tragic, but no worries. They are on our side for now. Thanks to our AMAZING president, he is pushing Israel to fend for themselves.

Well... I kinda liked what Israel did when Iran SAID they had missiles done. A couple of explosions happened at their test facilities and BOOM there goes their project to destroy them! icon14.gif

Hell they pulled a TSA on that hoe. But in other news I am saving up money to buy me a Galil. Damn Jews know how to make themselves a gun! I got ahold of one at a range and begin to shoot. I then got the hang of the sits and recoil and begin to make my groupings around half a inch to a inch at 100 yards open sights. Hell, I don't do that good with a AR-15 with a aim-point! So I know what gun I am making myself loyal too.

But my good fellows I am signing off for now, may my phone stalk this site due to it having it on open tabs!

user posted image

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:59 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 19 October 2012 - 04:04 AM.

Sounds safe. You should send me the RHS stuff, incase I ever remake it. I'mma take over the city on SAMP with SoS lol. Cause you know, f*ck it. Bagel, change GT to TSA Remnant?

Honestly, creating teams specifically for one purpose, may seem like a bad idea but would really be the opposite to be honest. I mean, this would mean you need more people, but I mean, if you take a US Special Ops team and an Israeli Special Op Team, on a mission to infiltrate a villa.

The US Team, although good, won't know as much about infiltrating this Villa as much as the Israeli team would, because what usually happens is, when they teach people about procedures, they do so in a very basic way. They teach them what they need to know, but in a broad style. For example, they teach them what the key points you need to remember for infiltrating a medium sized building.

The Israeli Team, however, will spend about the same time the US Team did training, but only for that one purpose. So they will know everything on how to infiltrate a "Medium Sized Residential Villa".

I mean, this can apply to out-of-military too. It seems everyone is trying push for multi-skilled, and I honestly don't think it'll work. Why would you want 1 worker who can do a few jobs medicorely, when you can have a worker for each of those jobs, who will do their job like they are the Saint of that job.

On the topic of the topic of discussion #1; My favorite Comedian happens to be George Carlin. Me and Carlin are similar in ways and I really enjoy his Comedy. We agree on certain things, like for example, that this country is horrid and filled with idiots.

Anyway, Bagel, being that we wont be TSA anymore, you wanna go join the Ivanovs and bodyguard our Leader? I'll let you be the close one while I man the door and Cubano can be the driver?

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Friday, Oct 19 2012, 03:59)
Cause you know, f*ck it. Bagel, change GT to TSA Remnant?

Anyway, Bagel, being that we wont be TSA anymore, you wanna go join the Ivanovs and bodyguard our Leader? I'll let you be the close one while I man the door and Cubano can be the driver?

I was actually thinking of it but at the moment i'm spending my money on gas and food for lunches confused.gif If we don't do a TSA revive i'm not sure who'll i'll join. Deadsliez might not back an Ivanov rebirth so even that option might be limited. I know for a fact i want to be a small gang that makes the big clans like genovese and mancini's look like Downies so my goal remains unchanged. Whatever happens know this Leader; Your a Texan and love Obama. This is all assuming that V is a still a good game for competitive play.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

A texan who likes obama..... Never thought i'd see that in the same sentence..

Anyways Troll im on SAMP for today and tommorrow Just shoot me a PM if you want any help with your move. Id be glad to help

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

user posted image

Los Angeles Police Department & National Office Of Security Enforcement are no longer allies of The Department!

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

Some random screens I took testing my new mods:

user posted image
user posted image

I'll be on tomorrow. Gonna get some sleep.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Saturday, Oct 20 2012, 07:50)

user posted image
user posted image

Those are some smexy modz...

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

TY HU <3

Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Saturday, Oct 20 2012, 00:50)

user posted image
user posted image

Too bad the front of the truck would mean nothing to drivers on the roadway looking in their rearview mirrors in an attempt to identify what agency the truck that has it's emergency lights and sirens activated legally obliging the driver to pull to the right hand side of the road, and stop until said emergency vehicle is stopped. Due to the fact that the text on the front of the vehicle, which clearly states "LSPD" in white bolded large text, is being viewed through a rear view mirror, the text will appear backwards to the driver (or any passengers who also share the same curiosity as the driver, which is a major component of human nature, as founded in many studies). This will confuse the driver as to what agency the vehicle belongs to, because the text is incorrectly placed. Many agencies, such as those of ambulance corps (or in some areas where the fire department is in combination with the ambulance corps, which is done for organization in large areas) where the word "AMBULANCE" is clearly written on the front of the ambulance, much like the way "LSPD" is written on your truck, but the text on the ambulance is backwards already, so that when the text is viewed from a rear view mirror, the text appears to be straight and the driver (or curious passengers) may read the text and be able to clearly identify that the vehicle is in fact an ambulance.

tl;dr ur mod sux.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

On my way home from the gym i hear this on the radio. Normally i'd think nothing of it but as soon as i took the first sip of my Triple berry orange julius i my heart was sold. The cashier was smokin as well but i know Trojan wouldn't approve wink.gif . The 3:46 song turned me into a raging african, it was quite a rush.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

To be fair, Trojan would like the song too, and he'd think the Cashier is smokin' too, just, if it was a guy, and he was the one screaming...cause you know, he likes it that way.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

user posted image

- Members of Independent Soldiers Independent Soldiers have received a PM on our private forums about something, please check it up.

- Potential recruit incoming.

- We're hoping to get patrols up and going regularly again, get active!

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (The Department @ Sunday, Oct 21 2012, 22:16)
user posted image

- Members of Independent Soldiers Independent Soldiers have received a PM on our private forums about something, please check it up.

- Potential recruit incoming.

- We're hoping to get patrols up and going regularly again, get active!

Yeah Hopefully we can get a patrol and some custom games up this weekend

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:39 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 23 October 2012 - 06:43 AM.

Hey Frost, I sent you a PM on our private forums, reply to it for me, got something planned and you're the last we need.

The rest of you; check out our private forums. I did some modifications and improvements to it, got some more to do as time progresses, but with Trojans work on the forums and my own on layout and settings, we should have it come together well. We will try to keep it basic this time, not over clogged with unnecessary sections. Just focusing on its primary use.

Delanto
  • Delanto

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

It has been done my lord.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:12 PM Edited by Boss Falcone, 23 October 2012 - 09:19 PM.

Application For The Department

QuestionsAnswers
Preffered Nickname-Ezio-
Age (Optional)-16-
Gamertag-Assassin Ezio I-
Timezone-GMT-
Do you have a mic? -Yes I have a Mic-
Are
you active on GTAForums?
-I Visit at least 1 hour a day. Because I run a Event(Pearson Hardman Law Firm).-
Have you been in a gang before?-Yes I have been in Multiple Gangs Before.-
If so, please state.-The Bianco Crime Family -
-Los Angeles Police Department -
-Ex Military-
-The Falcone Crime Family-
-Federal Investigation Bureau-
-The Corleone Crime Family-
-And many more.............-

Do you own EFLC?-Yes I do-
Do you have TLAD Download Version?-Yes I do-
Do you have TBoGT Download

Version?
-No I don't -
How often do you play?-I mostly Play on Friday Saturday and Sunday or in the holidays.-
Are you willing to participate?-Yes If so-.
Anything you'd like to say?-I used to run the LAPD We used to be close Allies.-
-Also I am a very relaxed person and Some times funny also Half of my jokes are lame.
But if we do roleplays then I will follow the rules and get into my character.-
- Also these are the games I play-

-GTA IV-
-SA:MP-
-Minecraft -
-Call of duty-
-Red Dead-
-LA NOIRE-
-Fifa 13-
-Saints Row-

- I Also have a rule You be nice to me I be nice to you.-

-I am very confident and very Persuading.-

The Department : Thank you very much for looking at my application. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Oh my. The conversations you guys will be having with Ezio will be Epic. If any of you got a capture card i'd like to listen to the ones related to "Good English" and "Behavior Improving" I'm sure you'll fit right in Ezio.

Anything new Besides HALO 4 coming out on the 6th? Real life matters perhaps? Fill me in boys.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Not a f*cking thing.

SAMP could not be more boring. It's just me in SoS, Russians are keeping low and I'm taking risks to even contact MMC, which I've been unable to because every time their bar gets up, someone burns the f*cking thing down. Chinese aren't talk-toable unless Glenn gets me that connection, which will happen sometime within the next, never. SD is lazy and doesn't do anything and I cant be bothered to RP in 525 or DBB. SAMP is facking boring.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

user posted image

Dear Boss Falcone,

The Council of The Department has reviewed your application. We have decided to set you as PENDING for the following reasons:
  • Requesting in-game Interview

Please be patient. You will be added on Xbox Live by our Chief of Police, and we will attempt to set the most appropriate date for an interview. The Interview will take place, in-game, in office. Please be prepared with the following:
  • In the state of Liberty City [[Have a copy of GTA IV]]
  • Formally dressed (Suits, and/or nice jacket). [[Void if we play in Cops n Crooks, if in TBoGT wear something nice]]
  • Have your cellphone on and ready. [[Microphone for discussions.]]
  • On time to the office. [[When we invite you, and you drive to our office building, don't goof off and run over people and crash things.]]
  • Be respectful and courteous to office employee's. [[Do not kill or fight NPC's or clan members]]
  • Sign in at the front desk. [[A member will be waiting for you at the front desk, alert them of your reason for being here]]

We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply and being patient. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Council.

Regards,

The Department Administration.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Heyy we got an applicant biggrin.gif This is very good....

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:08 PM Edited by The Department, 23 October 2012 - 11:13 PM.

user posted image

The Department has decided to put inactive our Internal Affairs Department and our Training/Recruitment Department. These department's duties will now be handled by the Council directly. Any incident you have which requests either of this department can be sent to the Council themselves.

Additionally, the Council table has been updated to show Council members GTAF Usernames.

Training/Recruitment
Inactive
Not Recruiting
Leader: Council
Members: [TBA]
The Training/Recruitment Team is responsible for training and recruiting cadets.
Internal Affairs
Inactive
Not Recruiting
Leader: Council
Members: [TBA]
The Internal Affairs team is designed to investigate and resolve inter-clan conflicts.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Lots of internal work being done thankfully. Working on the Detective Bureau stuff a bit.

Trojan, are you going to pull up that meeting or do you want me? Personally, I think we should try to bring the entire department and get their opinions, but what are you thinking?

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:48 AM Edited by The Department, 24 October 2012 - 03:56 AM.

user posted image

The topic has been updated!
  • FAQ has been moved to the final reserved post.
  • Media has been moved under Games we play, both have been moved to second-to-last reserved post.
  • Allied Organizations & Criminal Organizations have been moved and put before Arrests on the post below the original.
  • [Callsigns - Invalid Header], a table for Callsigns has been created and placed under Divisions.
  • Streamlined the Internal recruitment process.

Council; 2 new proposals have been posted in the Council private forums. Please head over and send in your vote and opinion immediately.

Deputy Chief Delanto & Comander Turgeon; please attempt to be active within the next few days to allow a time slot for an Interview with Boss Falcone

Delanto
  • Delanto

• Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Oh goodie, an interview.

I think I am the only one who still does agency wars smile.gif EM4 <3

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

I do occasionally. The problem I have is finding new directions to take it. Plus you and Trojan decided it was a good idea to delete my first 2 seasons. I've been debating doing it again but I need to find some different mods for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users