PSVita/PSP Crossplatform Multiplayer?

4 replies to this topic
Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

I have a PSVita and a PSP, with GTA LCS, GTA VCS and Chinatown Wars.

I was trying to play LCS with my younger step-brother today and for some reason it never finds the host. My PSP is modded, and the Vita is not so that might be the problem. Would I have to do some kind of update to play crossplatform? Or am I doing it all wrong and am I supposed to change a setting in the PSP/Vita.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

Because PSP uses AD-HOC and PSvita uses PSN. Its not possible sorry.

SILENT_Pavel
  • SILENT_Pavel

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:36 AM Edited by SILENT_Pavel, 24 October 2012 - 02:14 AM.

GTA4 Niko Bellic, you can fully playable multiplayer with your Vita and any PSP (on Vita go to internet setting and turn on wi-fi, you need to do this for finding host), only one tip you got to know: EU or US version of game, so if you have US UMD with LCS, and USA PSN profile on Vita, you can buy it in store and play with PSP if it has UMD-ROM, on the PSP Go, or e1000 i don't know, but perhaps it's will work in this too. There must be no problem modded your PSP or not, only if you LCS ISO is modded, then maybe some troubles.

Here screen from PSP playing multiplayer with PS Vita and CheatDevice installed from exploit in Urbanix (but you don't need this for play):
user posted image

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:06 PM Edited by nkjellman, 24 October 2012 - 10:10 PM.

I f*cking missed that chance to jailbreak. Every time an exploit is discovered, the game is gone. f*ck Sony. I'm waiting for an exploit that doesn't involve a game from PSN and you plug your system in like when jail breaking the iOS devices.

For Christmass this year, I might buy a jailbroken PS Vita like I did with my PSP. That way I can enjoy the advantages of being on official firmware, and modded firmware.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

The two copies of the game need to be from the same region for starters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users