Photo

Any mod that removes trees?

3 replies to this topic
fishfight33
  • fishfight33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

When you have an old computer sometimes trees can make you lag, I am trying to find a mod that will remove all trees. I found one but it does not seem to work.

fishfight33
  • fishfight33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

i found one but it is 300MB, its the entire GTA3 file. My computer is to slow to download a 300mb file, if someone can download it and make it into a torrent please.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:17 PM Edited by PrometheusX, 04 October 2012 - 02:29 PM.

Piracy and illegal versions of the game isn't supported here mate.

If you want to request a mod, just post in the Textures & Modelling Requests topic. smile.gif

True, my bad.

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

I believe by "GTA3 file" the OP is referring to gta3.img.

fishfight3: A slow download speed could either be due to your internet connection being slow (in which case a torrent won't help), or be due to the server you're downloading from having a slow/capped connection (in which case it'll be just as slow for anyone else to download it and share with you).

As it happens, you don't need to modify gta3.img (or use a modified copy), since removing the actual tree files from the img archive isn't what will prevent the game from attempting to render the trees - they need to be removed from the files in the "data" folder. A mod that would do this would be a few kilobytes in size.

Moved to III Maps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users