» «
Photo

[RELEASE] Sourcecode of the GTAIV .Net ScriptHook

49 replies to this topic
kryptylomese
  • kryptylomese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by kryptylomese, 03 March 2013 - 10:56 AM.

pedro2555 - Please read through the thread before commenting:-

obviously, I was asking for an update from MulleDK19.... I have messaged him directly and had no reply and it has been 3 months since he has told us anything about his project to add more functionality to scripthook.net.

With regards to "As of version 1.7.1.7, the only major problem is the absence of phone number checks. Apart from that no update should be needed." you clearly have not read what he has said so far (before he went missing) - he has added a lot of functionality!

And with regards to "And BTW, any update on this, if it is not backwards compatible, you should be 'afraid' of it. Not even mentioning multiple update branching." - I do not fear branched code for scripthook.net - so what if I have to modify some of my old mods?

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (kryptylomese @ Sunday, Mar 3 2013, 10:48)
pedro2555 - Please read through the thread before commenting:-

obviously, I was asking for an update from MulleDK19....  I have messaged him directly and had no reply and it has been 3 months since he has told us anything about his project  to add more functionality to scripthook.net.

With regards to "As of version 1.7.1.7, the only major problem is the absence of phone number checks. Apart from that no update should be needed." you clearly have not read what he has said so far (before he went missing) - he has added a lot of functionality!

And with regards to "And BTW, any update on this, if it is not backwards compatible, you should be 'afraid' of it. Not even mentioning multiple update branching."  - I do not fear branched code for scripthook.net - so  what if I have to modify some of my old mods?

Lol, yeah clearly I missed a lot on this topic, sorry about that.

But my words still apply, phone checks are the only big deal, everything else can be accomplished, not that a bit of help is not something good.

About backwards compatibility, is not you who have to fear branching, but the players. I think even HazardX delayed the release of this code because of that. (I honestly would not be rewriting mods, because of branching for sure.)

But yes, I was very behind on the news. The last time I had some there was someone working on it, but it wasn't MulleDK19.

But since he is working on it (hopefully), MulleDK19 take a look at the Xbox 360 pad support libraries available on the forums and try to implement that directly on the scripthook.

That's my only request, and sorry about the uninformed comment.

MulleDK19
  • MulleDK19

1337 Programmer

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hello.

Sorry for the absence. I've been busy with school, holidays and a lot of other projects going on at the same time.
I've still got some stuff I want to finish before I release this.

I'll see if I can release it within the next couple of weeks.

For now, I've added a few more things to the change-log on the first page.

kryptylomese
  • kryptylomese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

WOW! Brilliant NEWS! - You have made my day! smile.gif

Will you be releasing the source code too?

IamAmanIhaveAplanMeetMeAtClams
  • IamAmanIhaveAplanMeetMeAtClams

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:26 PM Edited by IamAmanIhaveAplanMeetMeAtClams, 07 April 2013 - 08:31 PM.

anyone know how to get this thing to compile in VS2012...compiles fine for me if i open in VS2010... check this video, it shows me opening the project for the first time after i unrar'd from the dl link on this thread. So i did not edit the project in any shape or form. I only opened and tried to compile. Also all the correct headers were placed in external dependancies. I setup my System Variable correctly so the DXSDK would be referenced correctly. As far as Im concerned the project is fine but the VS2012 compiler goes crazy when trying to compile. Also even the correct Windows SDK headers are parsed on open. You can see in video and it is annoying because i dont want to use vs2010 to edit confused.gif

(i recommend u watch on youtube so u can full screen it)

kryptylomese
  • kryptylomese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

......?

Lord_of_Light
  • Lord_of_Light

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

^lol

kryptylomese
  • kryptylomese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

Please close this thread if you are not going to release it - just annoying! rampage_ani.gif

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

Uhh, this is HazardX's thread for his source code, which he already released. There's no reason to close it. It won't make MulleDK release his revision any sooner.

kryptylomese
  • kryptylomese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

You are correct AngryAmoeba - I think it is obvious that I am really looking for confirmation that this project is dead (and clearly would prefer that not to be the case!)

Cameryn
  • Cameryn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (kryptylomese @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 09:51)
You are correct AngryAmoeba - I think it is obvious that I am really looking for confirmation that this project is dead (and clearly would prefer that not to be the case!)

I think he's a hobbyist. If he feels like doing it, he will do it. But it doesn't currently seems so. More like his personal project which you can't do anything about it.

MulleDK19
  • MulleDK19

1337 Programmer

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to stop by and say that the project isn't dead.
There's just been a lot going on in my life lately.

Anyways, if everything turns out the way I want it, it'll be out sometime this weekend, or early next week.

Michael Wojtanis
  • Michael Wojtanis

Rinepim

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

Still i can use C# to code in new ScriptHook?

MulleDK19
  • MulleDK19

1337 Programmer

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Still i can use C# to code in new ScriptHook?

Yes.

Michael Wojtanis
  • Michael Wojtanis

Rinepim

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Okey i will be waiting... new functions, new possible ways to write scripts. Mayby some crashes functions will be fixed.

[ example  - first check this is not null if not, then You can check if this exist... :< ]

:)

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

Okey i will be waiting... new functions, new possible ways to write scripts. Mayby some crashes functions will be fixed.

[ example  - first check this is not null if not, then You can check if this exist... :< ]

:)

do u mean Game.Exists which first checks null then if it is loaded by the game?

Michael Wojtanis
  • Michael Wojtanis

Rinepim

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

No, I mean I must check if this not null because if You give "myObject.Exist()" then game crashes...

You must first check if this is not null, then You should check if this exist in game and then You can do what You want with object and will be safe to operate.

MulleDK19
  • MulleDK19

1337 Programmer

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by MulleDK19, 23 September 2013 - 09:17 AM.

No, I mean I must check if this not null because if You give "myObject.Exist()" then game crashes...
You must first check if this is not null, then You should check if this exist in game and then You can do what You want with object and will be safe to operate.

That is what Game.Exists() is for.

if (Game.Exists(ped))
{
    ped.Delete();
}

public static bool Exists(IBaseObject o)
{
	return !object.ReferenceEquals(o, null) && o.Exists();
}

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

if u check if something is null then u can determine if it is not null lol

i have no idea what u r saying or i dont think u understood what i said... mulle just get rid of .Exists and force people to use Game.Exists

-dashwonderbolt

kryptylomese
  • kryptylomese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hey MulleDK19 - any update? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users