Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Silent, 3 weeks ago.

That's probably a bug with Deji's GInput, since wrong helps should never appear in default controls. The issues my GInput has happen only in IV controls mode, which is custom.

EDIT:
But indeed, some GXT entries are incorrect, R* didn't know how to use their own PC keycodes too ;d
  • Blackbird88 likes this

ALCAMJI
  • ALCAMJI

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

Good to know, also, here you have ps2btns.txd redone with Android buttons for PS3/Xbox 360 controllers

PS3 buttons: http://www.mediafire...d34/ps2btns.txd
360 buttons: http://www.mediafire...xu4/ps2btns.txd

i9GkIell3Ah8N.pngibhp31LNU4l4qu.png

• Mega likes this

Warofart
  • Warofart

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Warofart, 3 weeks ago.

I've only started modding SA, and I've gotten the silent patch, widescreen, etc working. But I just can't seem to get this one to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

So I have a PS3 controller with "Better DS3" and it works great with all games. Do I need still this? When I open up San Andreas the controller just didn't work properly, so I assumed I did. If I do, then how do I properly install it? I have been following the readme. Oh and I'm noticing the L2/L1 triggers don't work.

PS: Also I see 2 .exe's which one should I use? Newer one? Appreciate the help.

mirh
  • mirh

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've only started modding SA, and I've gotten the silent patch, widescreen, etc working. But I just can't seem to get this one to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

So I have a PS3 controller with "Better DS3" and it works great with all games. Do I need still this? When I open up San Andreas the controller just didn't work properly, so I assumed I did. If I do, then how do I properly install it? I have been following the readme. Oh and I'm noticing the L2/L1 triggers don't work.

PS: Also I see 2 .exe's which one should I use? Newer one? Appreciate the help.

Use SCP drivers. MotionJoy is devil

• Blackbird88 likes this

Warofart
  • Warofart

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Warofart, 3 weeks ago.

Use SCP drivers. MotionJoy is devil

I'm just using the drivers, not the program itself. What I want to know is how to get this to work with my PS3 controller. Drivers are drivers aren't they?

Edit: it works now, I had to switch the "profile" in Better DS3 to PS2 instead of trying to emulate the Xbox360 pad. Works wonderfully, only minor problem is it shows xbox prompts instead of PS2 even though I changed the buttons to be like PS2 layout. It says "R2 to target" when I set it to be R1 in the ini file. It's very minor since I already know the keys, but perhaps there's a way to fix this.  Thanks again.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users