Photo

Getting the HYDRA early.

186 replies to this topic
OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

The Seasparrow that spawns on the helipad near the boat school is unlocked by obtaining the pilot's license offered by the flight school. It shares a spawn point with a Maverick which can be flown without a wanted level early in the game. The other Seasparrow that is always available is on the little beach north of the airstrip.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 04:24)
If you have Mulholland savehouse, you can save Heli there using Garage glitch. It's useful to have it on the top of the garage.

The Mulholland garage looks small, and it's even smaller than it looks. The only good thing about it, is that it can store something on the top.

Is the Seasparrow the only aircraft that is small enough to be stored on the roof? I have tried to store a bigger helicopter (don't remember the type) on the Mulholland roof, and it was too big.

About storing the Hydra in impound garages, is it safe? Other vehicles can replace the Hydra without your knowledge?

I watched that video (how to get Seasparrow early), fnxrak shot two or three cops before he got two stars! On my PS2 I almost always get two stars immediately when shooting a cop. I think it'll be very difficult for me to park a helicopter there because I'll get two and three stars much faster.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by fnxrak, 02 July 2013 - 12:41 PM.

QUOTE (Frenzzy @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 09:06)
Wow. That's awesome. If I fly via the same route is it likely that the hydra will crash in the same way as yours? Or you were lucky that it crashed right ahead of the impound gate..

It's more of a matter of luck the hydra won't have always the same route but keep trying a few times and it will eventaully fall the right way. Now pushing it without vanishing is quite another challenge, but not impossible, last time it took me like 20 to 30 attemps in a couple of days, the first time i took me hundreds and almost 2 months LOLOL

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 11:15)
The Mulholland garage looks small, and it's even smaller than it looks. The only good thing about it, is that it can store something on the top.

Is the Seasparrow the only aircraft that is small enough to be stored on the roof? I have tried to store a bigger helicopter (don't remember the type) on the Mulholland roof, and it was too big.

About storing the Hydra in impound garages, is it safe? Other vehicles can replace the Hydra without your knowledge?

I watched that video (how to get Seasparrow early), fnxrak shot two or three cops before he got two stars! On my PS2 I almost always get two stars immediately when shooting a cop. I think it'll be very difficult for me to park a helicopter there because I'll get two and three stars much faster. 

The mulholland garage is small but not that small it's even possible to store 3 cars without using the roof if they are small enough ex:(Perrenial, Mesa and Hotkife)

The seasparrow and the sparrow are for now the only aircraft possible, at least I think so.

About the hydra on the impound it might get replaced but mainly only by some triggering missions (missions that clear vehicles from the map) the aircrafts won't get replaced as much as the cars or bikes on the impounds, it might have something to do with the size of the vehicle though I'm not sure.

About the video the impound cops are not cops LOLOL meaning the game doesn't give you a wanted level as normal cops but only as they were normal pedestrians. the trick on the impounds to put soem vehicles directly without a 3 stars wanted level is basically stealth kill the cops on the impound before they can call for backup. I have a few videos on this my channel just check it My Youtube Channel

Anyway the hydra can be rather more diffuclt on the ps2/ps3 though because its quite harder to keep the camera where you want, but besides that it shouldn't be much different. I still haven't tried it on my ps3, still haven't been brave enough biggrin.gif
  • OG Viking likes this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

The Mulholland garage can hold 4 vehicles, but can it hold 4 vehicles AND a helicopter on the roof? I'm guessing that if you put a helicopter on the roof, you can only have 3 vehicles inside?

Is the impound garage the only place you can store the Hydra? I think there are some other place you can store things in locked regions but I'm not sure about that.

In my game I'm backtracking to an old save because I had unknowingly disabled the script that triggers two-timing dates. And I also want to try to get the FP/EP Hydra this time, I have not done "High Stakes, Low Rider" on this save.

But I have never tried a Hydra before, do I have any chance of flying it from SF and pick up bribes without crashing? I have some experience flying the Hunter, it's not very difficult. I've heard rumors about the Hydra being hopelessly difficult to master. mercie_blink.gif And I don't have a keyboard and a mouse which probably would have made flying easier.

But in the very least I should be able to get the FP/EP Seasparrow.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:31 PM Edited by fnxrak, 02 July 2013 - 02:40 PM.

Ok so the only thing you really need for the EP/FP hydra is just basically a seasparrow and Gray Imports mission available all other things are optional, but a EP/FP sparrow is naturally easier and also it might help having the hitman level and quite some ammo with the sawnoff shotgun and yes you can shoot the hydra to the impound place although personally I find it more difficult to control where the hydra hits that may lead for it to vanish.
Taking the hydra out of the impound is quite easy if you know how to fly it on horizontal flight mode instead of the vertical mode (again see my videos) switching from one flight mode to the other is the key to get the bribes, one advice though make sure it's not raining it's a living hell to control the hydra with rain and wind.

For the Seasparrow I find the one near the dam more easy to get, the trick is coming from the west and fall into the water then keep your vision into the spot where it spawns.

Again about the garage you put as many vehicles you want to a max of 4 on the roof or on the garage itself and you can at this point save the hydra only on the San Fierro Impound or at doherty garage, the Los Impound doesn't store planes correctly only on a vertical position that will eventually cause it to blowup and that makes it impossible to use and no it doesn't fit in El Corona.

On the other hand if you want to get EP/FP Rustler you are going to need at least another thing a mission that disables cops I prefer the mission "Just Business", just jump from the roof as you walk outside with big smoke and keep your distance from him go to the airport and get to SF that way you won't get a wanted level at this point. The rustler is actually a lot more difficult from my point of view to get as jumping from the airport with it attached to a towtruck is hell.
  • OG Viking likes this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by OG Viking, 02 July 2013 - 04:03 PM.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 09:31)
For the Seasparrow I find the one near the dam more easy to get, the trick is coming from the west and fall into the water then keep your vision into the spot where it spawns.

On the other hand if you want to get EP/FP Rustler you are going to need at least another thing a mission that disables cops I prefer the mission "Just Business", just jump from the roof as you walk outside with big smoke and keep your distance from him go to the airport and get to SF that way you won't get a wanted level at this point. The rustler is actually a lot more difficult from my point of view to get as jumping from the airport with it attached to a towtruck is hell.

You chose a Shamal to get to the Seasparrow, I'm thinking about using a Jetmax. With a boat I'll only have to worry about police boats, whereas with a Shamal I'll have to avoid missiles. But maybe you chose a Shamal for a good reason...

I've heard the LV impound are the easiest to use (for cars at least), but it's harder to get back to LS from there so maybe it's a bad option.

Is this Rustler "mission" explained somewhere already? I'm interested but it could be deemed off topic to discuss it here as this is about how to get the Hydra.

jumping from the airport with it attached to a towtruck

mercie_blink.gif notify.gif notify.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by fnxrak, 02 July 2013 - 05:04 PM.

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 15:58)
You chose a Shamal to get to the Seasparrow, I'm thinking about using a Jetmax. With a boat I'll only have to worry about police boats, whereas with a Shamal I'll have to avoid missiles. But maybe you chose a Shamal for a good reason...

I've heard the LV impound are the easiest to use (for cars at least), but it's harder to get back to LS from there so maybe it's a bad option.

Is this Rustler "mission" explained somewhere already? I'm interested but it could be deemed off topic to discuss it here as this is about how to get the Hydra.

I choose the Shamal because it's faster and it's really easy to get in the LS airport, besides I have fairly learned how to avoid the missiles

The LV impound it's really easier to use because it has two floors so you dont have to worry about the impound spot while getting inside of the impound, just when you go down the ramp leading to the 2nd underground floor, but in the case of the hydra you will have trouble getting it out because of that narrow ramp. The plain doesn't fit and blows up a lot, I'm not saying it's impossible but maybe nearly impossible to keep it there and getting it out (I guess you would need also an exploit to not get wanted levels)

No actually it's not off topic (this one is about the Hydra and other vehicles) and it has been already been mentioned in this topic on the previous page, although you might find more info on this also in EP/FP Rustler acquired it's really challenging, also you might want to ask some help from "JackReacher" (Youtube's DemonReacher) I believe he also plays on PS2 and he has helped me a lot on this subject.
  • OG Viking likes this

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

You can fly to the Seasparrow at the landing North of the airstrip without triggering the 4*'s.
You just need to fly a bit of the coast of around LV. If you bail out or land in the water a bit North of the Seasparrow and swim to it, you won't trigger the wanted level before you touch it.

Be careful not to fly too far out to sea, you could get the taxi glitch from going of the map in some places (check that fares appear after you're done).

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by OG Viking, 03 July 2013 - 12:51 AM.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:02)

###Edit###
And also the Rustler

Why is that huge helicopter in the SF impound garage? It's always there on your videos, did you put it there?

15:15: Leaving a car in the mod shop reduces traffic? That's ingenious. In normal traffic it would be very risky to take off the plane.

23:00: LMAO that SF punk-ass impound cop dodge you! His sudden moves looks so comical, and they work too! lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

But my main question is, do you ever need a EP/FP Rustler? Is that a plane you plan on using with a high wanted level? I see how a EP/FP Seasparrow and Hydra are useful, but I'm not sure the Rustler is worth the effort. Maybe it's just for the challenge of doing it?
Had it been crashproof also....

I would have liked a EP/FP Hunter.

Edit:
QUOTE (0909090 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 10:24)
It's not that hard, but you may get shot down a few times before you will get it. Keep trying and eventually you will get it. Here's a video showing method from fnxrak:

If you have Mulholland savehouse, you can save Heli there using Garage glitch. It's useful to have it on the top of the garage.
I also believe that Sea Sparrow can be obtained from Helipad near Boat school too, but I haven't tried it myself. If it's possible then you can take one home without wanted level at all.

Upon watching the video a second time, I realize I had lost my bearings the first time. I thought he went to the Seasparrow south of the Sherman Dam, now I see it was the one in the far north. The nearest Seasparrow seems to be easier but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know where the boat school is (I never cared about the storyline before), but unless it's south of the dam then we don't think of the same Seasparrow.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by fnxrak, 03 July 2013 - 01:37 AM.

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 00:20)
Why is that huge helicopter in the SF impound garage? It's always there on your videos, did you put it there?
But my main question is, do you ever need a EP/FP Rustler? Is that a plane you plan on using with a high wanted level? I see how a EP/FP Seasparrow and Hydra are useful, but I'm not sure the Rustler is worth the effort. Maybe it's just for the challenge of doing it?
The nearest Seasparrow seems to be easier but maybe I'm wrong.

That huge helicopter is always available (opened) at the LV airport and yes I have put it there although it's more like trophy in reality it doesn't really have a practical use.
EP/FP Rustler is also more because of the challenge than anything else, although it's rather nice and funny to shoot hydras with it. Also a good practice to fly it around without having to worry about missiles.
And yes the nearest Seasparrow is quite easier although GTAPhreaks idea is also valid as you won't get a wanted level. The boat school is on Bayside Marina

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 10:03)
...you won't trigger the wanted level before you touch it.

My experience with the northern Seasparrow, and comments from Phreak regarding carrying a Dinghy with a leviathan's magnet, is that the vehicles that spawn in water are anchored and are extremely difficult to push while swimming. It would be quicker to take 3 or 4 tries at out-flying a Hydra than to push the Seasparrow out of the restricted boundary. If you enter it where it spawns to unanchor or fly away the wanted level is triggered.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 03:16)
My experience with the northern Seasparrow, and comments from Phreak regarding carrying a Dinghy with a leviathan's magnet, is that the vehicles that spawn in water are anchored and are extremely difficult to push while swimming. It would be quicker to take 3 or 4 tries at out-flying a Hydra than to push the Seasparrow out of the restricted boundary. If you enter it where it spawns to unanchor or fly away the wanted level is triggered.

Absolutely correct. One method I've always managed to effectively avoid the Hydra was to fly through structures, trees, and in a zigzaggy way to confuse the targetting capabilities of the plane.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 00:20)
Had it been crashproof also....

Same question I had with an EP/FP rustler or News heli. But quite obviously it's just a personal trip for some people more than anything else for its usefulness.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 02:31)

That huge helicopter is always available (opened) at the LV airport and yes I have put it there although it's more like trophy in reality it doesn't really have a practical use.
EP/FP Rustler is also more because of the challenge than anything else, although it's rather nice and funny to shoot hydras with it. Also a good practice to fly it around without having to worry about missiles.
And yes the nearest Seasparrow is quite easier although GTAPhreaks idea is also valid as you won't get a wanted level. The boat school is on Bayside Marina

The SF impound lot looks full, what happens when the game decides to impound one (or more) vehicles?

Lol I didn't know that's the airplane with guns. Sure it'll be fun to have it proofed.

I have to try to get the Rustler. But..... ummm.... I see one little obstacle. I don't want to get a pilot license before I'm supposed to get it. Can I get a Towtruck inside the SF airport without a pilots license? I think I remember the fences being very tall there. cry.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 06:59)
The SF impound lot looks full, what happens when the game decides to impound one (or more) vehicles?
Lol I didn't know that's the airplane with guns. Sure it'll be fun to have it proofed.
I have to try to get the Rustler. But..... ummm.... I see one little obstacle. I don't want to get a pilot license before I'm supposed to get it. Can I get a Towtruck inside the SF airport without a pilots license? I think I remember the fences being very tall there. cry.gif

There are a few way to avoid the impound of certain vehicles at certain key times and mission, for example you can, in some mission not all, ditch the vehicle you use in the water and it will not get impounded. But one thing I had to do at a certain point was to take out all the vehicles from that impound except the hydra and stored it somewhere else of course I already had the garages in San Fierro available so I had quite a few more choices.
Yes in theory you can acess the airport with a towtruck if for example you jump from the tunnel that leads from Los Santos, there is a very small gap with water and you can jump to the roof of one of the hangars, but that technique will only make it something that is already hard a lot harder. The towtruck isn't much stable when jumping and tend to flip over really easily.
  • OG Viking likes this

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 04:16)
QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 10:03)
...you won't trigger the wanted level before you touch it.

I weren't suggesting pushing it out of restricted territory, I'm not sure that is even possible.

The poster was worried about using the Shamal to get there, when it's perfectly feasible to fly there without triggering the wanted level.
Please note you only have to make the Hydra(s) turn once when you fly the Shamal. If you just gun it, when they turn away, they can't catch up (might be frame-limiter sensitive and don't cause lag by looking back at them).

While making my original posting I was looking around for a link to your (or PD's?) restricted zone map but couldn't find a working link. Could you repost a working link ?

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 11:19)

There are a few way to avoid the impound of certain vehicles at certain key times and mission, for example you can, in some mission not all, ditch the vehicle you use in the water and it will not get impounded.

Yes in theory you can acess the airport with a towtruck if for example you jump from the tunnel that leads from Los Santos, there is a very small gap with water and you can jump to the roof of one of the hangars, but that technique will only make it something that is already hard a lot harder. The towtruck isn't much stable when jumping and tend to flip over really easily.

It would be nice to know about those certain key times when it's necessary to remove the aircrafts from the impound. smile.gif

I'll see if I can get a Towtruck inside that way. It's not so hard to control a car in mid-flight (PS2 joystick comes handy here), the difficult part is to get right the speed and direction of the jump.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

pdescobar made the map, Seemann found the hidden coordinates. My contribution to the topic was getting them interested enough in the question. Even when the original links still worked the images had deteriorated beyond usefulness. I re-posted this image to some of the relevant topics.
user posted image
  • OG Viking likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 05:39)
It would be nice to know about those certain key times when it's necessary to remove the aircrafts from the impound. smile.gif

On most part this key times are when you are doing the schools (driving, boat and bike)
I already dicussed this with pomor and OrionSR in the Care and Feeding of a San Andreas Impound Garage topic
Anything else about this we should take the discussion there so we don't get off-topic

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

I'm ready to try to get a Hydra now - or rather - ready to ask for advice as I'm not very confident. I'll probably spend lots of time trying this, and hopefully I'll try the easiest way. I'm not sure what is the easiest way.

I guess that getting a Hydra is easier than getting the Rustler, especially since I will have to not only jump with a Towtruck out of the airport, I will have to jump in too because of the lacking pilot license. So I think it's better to start with Hydra.

I have already acquired a Seasparrow and made it EP/FP. It's stored in Mulholland.
I have the following missions available:
- Just Business
- High Stakes, Low Rider
- Gray Imports
- Los Sepulcros

You chose to use the High Stakes mission for getting a Hydra, but didn't Pomor use a different mission? What's the upside and downside with the various ways to do this? Why would I need the High Stakes lowrider parked in the SF impound?

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I think you can use various missions. In Los Sepulcros for example, you will still get wanted level, police will still spawn, but they will completely ignore you, except the Hydras. So this one could work. Just Bussiness is a bit tricky one, IIRC pomor used this one for Rustler, but for Hydra High Stakes Low Rider seems the best.
You need lowrider to keep the impound gate open.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

You don't need to keep the impound gate open that was a rookie mistake "my bad", you really don't need any mission to get the hydra or even to take it out of the impound, although if you prefer you can use one to avoid the police.
All you need for the hydra is an helicopter and a lot of luck. See my last video on the hydra done without any mission and without a EP/FP Seasparrow: Get hydra in a mastersave

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

I'm trying hunting a Hydra in "Los Sepulcros". Aren't the police supposed to ignore me in this mission? They are not. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I drove the gang to the cemetery, they jumped over the wall but I did not follow them. I headed towards Mulholland to fetch my Seasparrow, but already on the road to there, I got 1 star and cops are trying to bust me.

I could perhaps go ahead with the police working as normal, but I prefer doing this when cops ignore me.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 15:43)
I'm trying hunting a Hydra in "Los Sepulcros". Aren't the police supposed to ignore me in this mission? They are not. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I drove the gang to the cemetery, they jumped over the wall but I did not follow them. I headed towards Mulholland to fetch my Seasparrow, but already on the road to there, I got 1 star and cops are trying to bust me.
I could perhaps go ahead with the police working as normal, but I prefer doing this when cops ignore me.

I really can't speak about the "Los Sepulcros" mission exploit because I have never used it before, but you may find more info in this topic: "No Wanted Level" Mission Exploits
And by the way is it possible to get that mission before completing the "Gray Imports"? I really don't remember.

It's like I said you don't need nothing else than a seasparrow and some luck, cops won't bother you much on the ground of the impound as it is below the highway and cops show up there by default, so they won't follow you to the impound. Neither will you need any mission to eventually get the hydra out, as before cops won't follow you down so all you have to worry is the impound cops that are not cops notify.gif biggrin.gif

The only real advice I can give you is to spawn an hydra with cheats, a few times, crash it at the impound grounds and try to push it to the spot without vanishing, just to practice, then when you think you're ready just reload a clean game and try to fly your seasparrow near the bridge in front of the big black building next to the impound, if done correctly the hydra will crash into the impound grounds. But remember that this is not an exact estrategie, most of the times the plane won't crash the correct way, some other times the hydra will crash into the grass and will be stuck on the impound wall and you won't be abble to push it inside, and on a few times you will be watching the plane crashing the right way and afterwards it will crash into the gate or the police cabin and will immediately vanish. Now it's not over yet when pushing it down the first inside ramp, sometimes it vanishes when it touchs the wall, most times will vanish before you can reach the last curve inside the impound, and the most annoying thing that it may happen a couple of times, is the vanishing when you have placed it in the spot and you are coming back so the invisible gate will close and restore the hydra.
I know it seems hard but it pays-off not because of the fun you can have with the hydra but from the feeling of acomplishement you will have and even a bit more if you can do it on the playstation. I don't think anyone has acomplished that yet, I think everyone else that got it is playing on PC, which is a bit easier to control CJ I guess.
  • OG Viking likes this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Thanks.

It turns out I didn't do it quite right, I watched EP/FP Rustler part 1 and he uses "Los Sepulcros". But what he did and I did not, was to let CJ follow the gang and let the Ballas appear. This is when cops starts to ignore CJ.

CJ gets wanted levels, but every cop just seem to think someone else should deal with CJ. biggrin.gif

I have many cheat codes but none for spawning Hydra. I can search for the spawn code if it proves necessary. I have watched how the Hydra is pushed on video, but we'll see how it goes when I try.

It's been proven possible to get Hydra and Rustler early to make them EP/FP, but what about Hunter? Isn't it spawning somewhere at the time "Gray Imports" is available? (I may be wrong but I don't think the game gives you a proofed Hunter later.)

I would like to have a fireproof Rhino too, but jumping from LV to LS with it is a problem lol. Such a beast and so vulnerable to flames.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 00:12)
It's been proven possible to get Hydra and Rustler early to make them EP/FP, but what about Hunter? Isn't it spawning somewhere at the time "Gray Imports" is available? (I may be wrong but I don't think the game gives you a proofed Hunter later.)

I would like to have a fireproof Rhino too, but jumping from LV to LS with it is a problem lol. Such a beast and so vulnerable to flames.

No unfortunately the Hunter and Rhino are only available without cheats after the "Verdant Meadows" mission I think, before that they won't spawn at all.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

Is there more aircrafts with working weapons? It was not until a couple of days ago I discovered that the Seasparrow has some sort of gun. It's so small that I didn't see it before it fired, lol. (I shot down a Hydra with the Seasparrow!)

There's so many aircrafts I've not tried, so maybe more have guns? What about the bigger type of Sparrow chopper?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:34 AM

The only aircraft's that wield weaponry is the Hyrda (regular & homing missiles), Rustler (weak machine gun), Hunter (regular missile & strong machine gun), and the sea-sparrow (weak machine gun).

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

Don't forget the Baron wink.gif

__mako
  • __mako

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

so nobody has yet obtained FP/EP Hydra on PS2? That makes me feel motivated turn.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users