» «
Photo

NEW DISCOVERY!

5 replies to this topic
TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:34 AM Edited by TheGlitcher123100, 01 October 2012 - 07:07 AM.

I found a method that will prove to be a lot of help when I was the mission "The Shoreside Remption" I found out as long as you don't get inside the vehicle that you stored in your Shoreside Vale garage you will have to push it with another car though heres the link to the video for more information.

Link:

If anyone wants to know how i found this little method, I was throwing molotovs everywhere until the firetruck came into the picutre then I quickly got into the police car and entered the second part of this mission which the firetruck was still there as long as you never entered the vehicle it will remain there during the second cutscene.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

It's amazing that people still find new stuff in this 7years old game, nice find wink.gif .

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Sunday, Sep 30 2012, 11:34)
I found a method that will prove to be a lot of help when I was the mission "The Shoreside Remption" I found out as long as you don't get inside the vehicle that you stored in your Shoreside Vale garage you will have to push it with another car though heres the link to the video for more information.

Link:

This is what i was talking about.Not this will make the Car Salesman changing from CP without the PP tires to AP with PP tires.

I think i may have found a way to get the banshee from Sayonara Sindaccos,but still i will try it to see i can get from the mission.I once got a PCJ-600 but i had the indestructible and heavy cheats activated and deletes the original properties if there was any.

ssdada
  • ssdada

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:55 AM Edited by Girish, 17 November 2012 - 09:36 AM.

Five years ago, I was miserable and alone.Today, I get paid to do what I love. And I have an amazing family.It did not happen because of luck. Or because I did my visualizations. It happened because I took practical steps forward each and every day.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

Great find, but why didn't your heavy black Sentinel disappear after the cutscene?
And why doesn't it work with bikes?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 12:30)
Great find, but why didn't your heavy black Sentinel disappear after the cutscene?
And why doesn't it work with bikes?

Even i don't know.I did the same as above in the video and still it disappear,even the one that i wanted to have PP as well.
For PSP with cheatdevice mission select,if you start from SSV there will be 2 police cars(one at the police station and one at the hospital),but if you park the vehicle that you want to have the PP park in the place of the police car at the police station and even more.If you start from ST the police car from the police station will be on the road in front of the police station.
I did try to get just the vehicle from the police station it still crash my game.
I will still look out for a better method till then this is will work.
Maybe with the mission select may work on bikes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users