Photo

Timecycle Modifiers.

7 replies to this topic
aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hi everyone, i was wondering if is there any tool to edit timecyclemodifiers, because they set interiors lighting and i really need to know if is there any tool or soft that makes it easy to modify.

i'd really aprecciate any help from you guys. Thanks. smile.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (aacclapd @ Tuesday, Sep 25 2012, 11:04)
Hi everyone, i was wondering if is there any tool to edit timecyclemodifiers, because they set interiors lighting and i really need to know if is there any tool or soft that makes it easy to modify.

i'd really aprecciate any help from you guys. Thanks. smile.gif

There isn't.

Also, timecyc modifiers standardize the lighting throughout the map in terms of levels, reflections, specular etc. but much of the lighting can be tweaked using the enb ini (enbseries.ini / iceconfig.ini).

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

yes, but i dont use enb or any graphic mods/tweaks

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

for the lights i don't how to do it . for the buildings i know lights are called emissive . how the game calls these wdr/wft i don't know . but if you find how it does maybe you could proceed to a modification or send to the game several wdr/wft including fakes ones .?

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

emmisive are the type of shader, night lights or any bloomy texture.
but i mean edit the lighting, color, reflcs, in the timecycle modifiers that are set like boxes in the map.
example: interiors, star junction, tunnels,...

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (aacclapd @ Tuesday, Sep 25 2012, 11:57)
emmisive are the type of shader, night lights or any bloomy texture.
but i mean edit the lighting, color, reflcs, in the timecycle modifiers that are set like boxes in the map.
example: interiors, star junction, tunnels,...

Vanni83 did a light emissive fix for Star Junction. I do believe it's a texture type fix. Might be able to compare his work to the originals to find out how. I've only edited reflections in timecyc modifiers, set to full 1.0 which made cars in interiors beautiful and shiny again in a few different sets. Other settings, to my knowledge, have to be changed, shutdown the game, re-launch it, observe change. Quite tedious if you're guessing about what the settings do in the first place.

icelaglace / dkt / dp3 haven't released much in the way of an "overall" tutorial to pass on all that knowledge unfortunately.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Chipsman explains how to modify lights service hours in Open IV thread , but i didn't understand well the stuff so far

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

yes, i saw the thread but i'm not talking about emmisive lights and working ours for tobj sections
i mean how to edit timecyclemodifiers just like you edit timecycle.dat in editiv.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users