Photo

texture problem help SRT3

4 replies to this topic
lixah
  • lixah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

hey i dont know if this is the correct section, but i recently re installed GTA SA and also installed Things to do in san andreas till you're dead, then installed SRT3 complete edition. i read in the patch notes that it changes the texture or something for thie mullholland safe house, so i guess that's what's causing the problem for SRT3, and this texture, im sure the fix is simple, but i dont know what to do.

help is appreciated.

-Lixah

http://i.imgur.com/ss1rM.jpg

iLiR
  • iLiR

Spinnin'

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Are you sure you replaced the correct files? Did you rebuild the archive after replacing the files? Which IMG Tool you've use to replace the files?

lixah
  • lixah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (ilir @ Sunday, Sep 23 2012, 18:25)
Are you sure you replaced the correct files? Did you rebuild the archive after replacing the files? Which IMG Tool you've use to replace the files?

yes i followed the dev's tutorial for SRT3 installation, exactly, and i used the same tool as him, img manager 1.5

Im sure its because "things to do in san andreas untill you're dead mod" changes something on the mullholland safehouse

lixah
  • lixah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

bump for some help

iLiR
  • iLiR

Spinnin'

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

I think that's object/LOD problem, so instead of replacing the original object, you replaced it with the LOD file.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users