TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

Becuase he want push GTA 3 to the Limit, and make III more HD and enchanched.

But SA has a lot of features 3 haven´t.

That's like saying "Why don't you make this mod on IV instead of III, it's on a new engine and has all of these features, etc.."
  • Silent likes this

GTAguy234
  • GTAguy234

Creator of World Trade Center GTA 3

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (OmeXr @ Sunday, Sep 23 2012, 13:46)

* Exe limits hacked with Limit Adjuster 2.0 program:
103swvd.jpg

No ponit in increasing these so much.

Can somebody please, tell me where to find this program?

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

103swvd.jpg

http://www.playgroun...ter_v2_0-33840/

bomu1311
  • bomu1311

Liberty City Leader

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:28 AM

If you modify the .exe file it still crashes!Just wait OmeXr release a fix!
  • pogo_01 likes this

ATL45
  • ATL45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

I installed this Mod correctly but when i start Gta3 and it says Please insert CD 2 or press ESC to Cancel and im sure i have the Patch 1.1 i cant patch it anymore because i have it already.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

Becuase he want push GTA 3 to the Limit, and make III more HD and enchanched.

But SA has a lot of features 3 haven´t.

That's like saying "Why don't you make this mod on IV instead of III, it's on a new engine and has all of these features, etc.."

Such a mod belongs on some 3 era engine and SA has the best 3 ers engine.

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

The best for map limits is Vice City. Look at State of Liberty where you get LC, VC, SA and additional places in one game.

For San Andreas and GTA III there is limit, that we can't broke it.

• SaL_Leone and pogo_01 like this

GTAguy234
  • GTAguy234

Creator of World Trade Center GTA 3

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

103swvd.jpg

http://www.playgroun...ter_v2_0-33840/

Why doesn't it load gta3.exe? :panic:

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

He said in another topic that he's leaving the forums after BETA 4 was released. So I doubt we'lll see a fix for this for quite some time.

Dawn! Seems OmeXr probably won't read our reports and won't be any fixes for the crashes nearly everyone having with which means Beta 4 won't be fixed and playable for least several months... :panic: This might be why there is still no replies by OmeXr here... Too bad...  :/

It wouldn't do much to report the bugs anyway, seeing as how he lashes out when people report issues with the mod.

• GTAKid667 likes this

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:35 AM Edited by 65536, 30 January 2014 - 10:36 AM.

I now just deleted Beta 4, since there is still no response by OmeXr, and nobody was found a solution for this crash after moving a short distance from your starting point...  :(

bomu1311
  • bomu1311

Liberty City Leader

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:51 AM

Let me PM him!

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by nkjellman, 31 January 2014 - 07:31 AM.

This mod is just as good as the first version of GTA SA on the Android. Only the loading screen avalable due to an error causing it to crash, preventing you from playing the game. The gta3.img is corrupt anyways.

I hope this is fixed because this does look like a neat mod.

With the gta3.img, the game doesn't even start, and Win Rar complains that its corrupt during extraction. The gta3.dir doesn't shows that it takes up 0 bytes of space. With the default file, I have to load one of the save files. It worked for 30 seconds, then crashed. It didn't pass the 15 minute rule, so I'm gonna wait for a fix before I bother playing it again. Besides, I bet there is a lot of stuff that was in that file that would be missing.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

103swvd.jpg

LOL not surprised if there will a lot of memory leaks with these limits

PS. Download link also in my signature.

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Listen and listen good.

Ive done all the tests of beta4 myself, and there was absolutely no errors while testing process. however, a stubborn f*ck which you call gta3 engine, doesnt seem to like new stuff. its like this;

some how, even though everything is flawless and compatible with this f*cking sh*t engine, it still gives errors. and why, let me tell you. NOTHING. exactly NOTHING! i spent hours just to make everything right and not to have any BETA3 errors, and this f*cking sh*t still found a way of giving me errors.

DISABLE BETA3.IPL, game will run exactly as it should.

ive tried everything, EVERY f*ckING THING! and still gave errors with that ipl file. i even tried to solve it by deleting ipl lines one by one, so i can find which model gives the error. and you know what, NONE gave any sh*t!

and now you saw it for yourself, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my mod, and this f*cking sh*t still gives me errors.

i wont be trying to fix it again, i wont be involved with this sh*t again.

deleted every single files related to the mod, and im done. i wont be watching my whole work go to dump just like that anymore.

MAJESTIC, cant you see that f*cking quote says 2012? and i sent you my exe file to fix it way earlier, and it was snow city exe AS YOU KNOW. if you trying to make me stupid, you cant. and i know what have you said behind my back via pm to sal_leone. thanks PAL.

SILENTPL, say what the f*ck you want to say about me, i dont care.

its done its over. thank you r*, thank you renderware for ruining all the work ive been spending my time with.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

Welp, it's time for this topic to be locked.

TommyV.
  • TommyV.

Tommy Vercetti

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by TommyV., 31 January 2014 - 12:22 PM.

So BETA III Was finally release?because nobody can't play BETA IV without crashing

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Looking forward to see all your work on VC engine ;)

• Usman55 and TommyV. like this

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

:D thanks, but no gta for me.

bomu1311
  • bomu1311

Liberty City Leader

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

How to disable beta3.ipl?

bomu1311
  • bomu1311

Liberty City Leader

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

:D thanks, but no gta for me.

So you won't develop this mod anymore??

bomu1311
  • bomu1311

Liberty City Leader

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

Uh Oh!He's mad!!

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

Dont double post,use edit instead.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

You talking about this I guess

Ohh he finally replied,he said that your iii limit adjuster don't work,limits are still there.

Bullsh*t. It works good. He knows a little about game engine to make such claims. Game just have a lot more limits than presented in my Limit Adjuster and even he will increase these limits he can't put a infinite count of objects/IDEs/IPLs/COLs and other - he just get a lot of memory leaks and bugs. I would not be surprised if he will refuse to use a lot of map objects because of lots of bugs and crashes and memory leaks.

And where I said wrong? Put your balls into freezer and chill the f*ck out

• Silent and theNGclan like this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Can't wait to play GTA V in 800x600 and in Minecraft setting

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

You're the one that chose to work on this engine so chill the f*ck out. Your mods are great but your attitude is becoming terrible.

• Usman55, Silent, universetwisters and 1 other like this

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

You've got good talent and a bad temper. Chill! If it isn't working on III engine due to those limits, leave it. Do it on VC engine. VC's limits were cracked way long ago. Even better, use GTA:LC. But don't ask for permission with that attitude. You'd stand nowhere.

You're letting your hard work go to waste not because of III's limits but because of your temper and due to that post you made. Instead, you could have replied politely and addressed the bugs. If there was no solution, you could have said it's not your fault and that you'd try to make it better. If not even that, you could have said you quit on III engine.

• GTAKid667 and Prince Gumball like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

So let me get this straight, the mod can't be extended any further because of the engine limits and OmeXr is flipping over it?

I don't mean to sound like a smartass, I've just been out of the loop here for a while.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

So let me get this straight, the mod can't be extended any further because of the engine limits and OmeXr is flipping over it?

I don't mean to sound like a smartass, I've just been out of the loop here for a while.

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064605496

And this is where sh*t hits the fan.
  • universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064605496

And this is where sh*t hits the fan.

Seems like everything's coming back to bite him in the ass.

It's a shame though. I was wondering how much more he could fit into III's map, but evidently it's reached it's capacity.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by nkjellman, 31 January 2014 - 09:52 PM.

Listen and listen good.

Ive done all the tests of beta4 myself, and there was absolutely no errors while testing process. however, a stubborn f*ck which you call gta3 engine, doesnt seem to like new stuff. its like this;

some how, even though everything is flawless and compatible with this f*cking sh*t engine, it still gives errors. and why, let me tell you. NOTHING. exactly NOTHING! i spent hours just to make everything right and not to have any BETA3 errors, and this f*cking sh*t still found a way of giving me errors.

DISABLE BETA3.IPL, game will run exactly as it should.

ive tried everything, EVERY f*ckING THING! and still gave errors with that ipl file. i even tried to solve it by deleting ipl lines one by one, so i can find which model gives the error. and you know what, NONE gave any sh*t!

and now you saw it for yourself, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my mod, and this f*cking sh*t still gives me errors.

i wont be trying to fix it again, i wont be involved with this sh*t again.

deleted every single files related to the mod, and im done. i wont be watching my whole work go to dump just like that anymore.

MAJESTIC, cant you see that f*cking quote says 2012? and i sent you my exe file to fix it way earlier, and it was snow city exe AS YOU KNOW. if you trying to make me stupid, you cant. and i know what have you said behind my back via pm to sal_leone. thanks PAL.

SILENTPL, say what the f*ck you want to say about me, i dont care.

its done its over. thank you r*, thank you renderware for ruining all the work ive been spending my time with.

Chill out man. This kind of stuff happens with modding.

-People misread things and mess up the game.

-Sometimes when a mod is released, the maker may miss a file.

-Sometimes an error occurs during upload, causing something to get damaged.

-Sometimes the user may have another mod installed and they didn't realize it.

-Sometimes the user is using a different version of the game.

But there is one thing I'd like to address. For me, the gta3.img and gta3.dir was corrupt. I think this is what is causing the issues. So if you can't upload the whole file, try extracting the modified dff and txd files and upload them in a zip.

However, I'll share with you something that happened to me one time. I hope this isn't the case with you. I don't know if this issue was caused by Renderware, or if it was caused by Windows Vista, or a bad Hard Drive.

Anyways back in 2008/2009, I had a laptop that was running Vista, and a desktop running XP. (The laptop played III, VC, and SA better as it was newer). I was working on a Scarface total conversion for Vice City. I did some modifications to Vice City to make it more like Miami, and I made a small island south of VC/Miami that was supposed to be Cuba. I recreated a few scenes from the movie. I did my work on the Windows Vista laptop. Once I got the modifications done to Vice City, and I finished Cuba, I released the mod on GTA Garage. People were commenting, where is Cuba (you had to go far out in the ocean to get to it for realism), and where are the changes to Vice City, its still the same. When I would play the copy of Vice City on my computer, the map changes were there. I copied the entire directory over to my desktop with Windows XP. Guess what. No Cuba, and Vice City was the same. WTF!!! To this day I still don't know what happened to my map changes. Here is the more f*cked up part. If I would rename the VC directory to something else on the laptop, the map changes would be gone! Then if I made a clean copy of Vice City be the same directory as the Scarface mod, poof, there were the map changes. However, in the moved directory with the Scarface mod, or the one on every other computer, the cuba.ipl wasn't even enabled and if I looked at it in the map editor, there were a bunch of random models bunched up at the Leaf Link Golf Course. Enabling the IPL by hand resulted in a crash.

The same thing happened again with SA on that laptop. I installed a bunch of car mods and they didn't show up unless you were playing SA on that directory name on that computer. To this day I have no idea why it happened. The car mods on SA were not a big deal, as I just re-installed them but all my hard work on the Scarface mod went to waste. I'm sure that people would of enjoyed it if this didn't happen, but after this, I gave up on the mod. The issue prevented me from being able to copy the mod. Though, if I still had the mod with the correct map, I'm sure I might be able to find a way to get it back. But even to this day I don't understand how it happened. I haven't had the issue on any of my other computers that had XP, 7, and 8 on them.

Anyways, I hope this isn't the case with your mod. If you want to check, try renaming the directory.

If it is the engine that is the problem, I'd move to GTA LC. It's pretty dam close to GTA III, and it is on the VC engine which is much more flexible. You can't really tell the difference between III and LC. Only differences are:

-Bikes

-Crouching

-Transparent water

-Flyable heli's (if we are comparing to GTA III with out Silent's mod).

-Rooftops on buildings

• Usman55 and GAMIR_GTA like this

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Seems like everything's coming back to bite him in the ass.

That's what he says to himself, at least.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users