• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,254 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

I gotta say, for some guy who's making a mod with evidently tons of support, you do seem to fly off the handle at the slightest bit of criticism, for lack of a better way of putting it. Look at this, for example:

i dont care anymore. how about that. i saw what people have done about one f*cking reflection texture. im done with being polite. nobody cares while im good and nobody ever will.

Isn't it a little immature flipping out over some people who don't like a reflection? I'm not trying to jump on your or anything, but you shouldn't throw in the towel and act like a little kid when someone points out a negative aspect about your mod, which is inevitable, considering mods these days, and even legitimate games, that have many bugs in them.

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Salvatore Leone in the 1970s

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

I gotta say, for some guy who's making a mod with evidently tons of support, you do seem to fly off the handle at the slightest bit of criticism, for lack of a better way of putting it. Look at this, for example:

i dont care anymore. how about that. i saw what people have done about one f*cking reflection texture. im done with being polite. nobody cares while im good and nobody ever will.

Isn't it a little immature flipping out over some people who don't like a reflection? I'm not trying to jump on your or anything, but you shouldn't throw in the towel and act like a little kid when someone points out a negative aspect about your mod, which is inevitable, considering mods these days, and even legitimate games, that have many bugs in them.
Its normal to feel bad if you are criticised....
At least this mod is way more different than the original iii
COD is just the same every new game....

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

its one thing to feel bad when youre criticized, but threatening to quit over something as minor as a reflection is a little over the top, especially if there was nothing wrong with them to begin with.

denis1379
  • denis1379

'No more stupid noun stories'

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Stop plotting you' worse than housewifes. Man its embarassing, irritating. Like a young kids.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Stop plotting you' worse than housewifes. Man its embarassing, irritating. Like a young kids.

Is that phrase even legible, let alone English?

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

You need to read this sentence with Mohammed's accent, then it makes perfect sense :^:
  • universetwisters, Mega. and Jeansowaty like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

You need to read this sentence with Mohammed's accent, then it makes perfect sense :^:

Funny, I was reading it in George Carlin's voice.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

How about renaming the mountain? It does not fit that there are two Mt. Chilliads in the GTA Universe XD Anywayz... if you're in need of the Ghost Town/Upstate Liberty ideas, pm me.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Gangsta

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Funny thing is, I was watching this exact George Carlin special whilst browsing this thread.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Funny thing is, I was watching this exact George Carlin special whilst browsing this thread.

No f*cking way. I think I was on a George Carlin video spree while I posted that O.o

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

UPDATE

BETA 3 will be released in january 2014. right now i m doing the mod from stratch to avoid any bugs.

i will make beta 3 as close as to the original, so like i reduce the saturation of colors with beta2, now i will reduce them to original game's level of saturation. i dont want lc looking like lcs or vcs. i like it better when i have the original colors.

also i made a teleportion system that will put you in to interior. and its using exterior and interior doors for teleport markers. thre wont be any blue mission sphere which im glad.

also with beta3 there will be access to all the interiors from the screens since i will be using snow city mod as a base again. because of using xbox mod as a base cost me a lot of time wasted importing models from snow city. so this time everything will be in the right place as working as i wanted.
  • Dragonji and Ss4gogeta0 like this

Usman55
  • Usman55

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Glad to know your'e sticking to it.

I'll be looking forward to this. 

IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod
  • IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod

IJWLCNM

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hmm,really nice.this is going to be the best GTA 3 Mod for sure!

I even watched every thread page of your mod,because its just so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by anaconda909090, 23 November 2013 - 07:10 PM.

How about renaming the mountain? It does not fit that there are two Mt. Chilliads in the GTA Universe XD Anywayz... if you're in need of the Ghost Town/Upstate Liberty ideas, pm me.

I already said,only this mountain will be ingame{pic under}But i dont know what name to give to it...Chiliad was first idea...

image_57351.jpg

This mountain will be BIG..I promise that...If somebody have idea for name just PM me or OmeXr....

TommyV.
  • TommyV.

Tommy Vercetti

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

I already said,only this mountain will be ingame{pic under}But i dont know what name to give to it...Chiliad was first idea...

image_57351.jpg

This mountain will be BIG..I promise that...If somebody have idea for name just PM me or OmeXr....

Is this mountain made by you or....

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

About the mountain. Can you show a screenshot of the entire thing? I'd like to see what it looks like before I think of a suitable name.

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

image_57351.jpg

Is this mountain made by you or....

By me

About the mountain. Can you show a screenshot of the entire thing? I'd like to see what it looks like before I think of a suitable name.

Sure but mountain isnt finished yet!

This was before fixed roads

image_57321.jpg

image_57350.jpg

image_57349.jpg

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

image_57351.jpg

What's up with the bits of the screen blacked out? I'd assume its the minimap being blacked out, but I don't remember the minimap being up that high

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Okay, so i finally moved on the snow city, as all of the interiors already there and i dont really have to do the extra work of moving them from snow city to xbox mod. right now im doing the textures from the stratch, but in original gta3 form. nothing over saturated or misplaced. i will be posting some new pictures soon.

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Salvatore Leone in the 1970s

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Okay, so i finally moved on the snow city, as all of the interiors already there and i dont really have to do the extra work of moving them from snow city to xbox mod. right now im doing the textures from the stratch, but in original gta3 form. nothing over saturated or misplaced. i will be posting some new pictures soon.

You used the cops i sent to you?

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

okay, so whole city re-textured faithful to the original game and its looking really good. here is some screens:

image_58337.jpg
image_58336.jpg
image_58334.jpg
image_58335.jpg

from now on, i will be working on map and teleporting system.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Dang,that looks good!

this makes the game looks a lot less dark,cleaner and...good!

Legomanarthur
  • Legomanarthur

We all want peace! But my peace, not their f*cking peace

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Looks great ! :D

Usman55
  • Usman55

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

The beauty of it pleases me. Good work!

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

thanks u guys. i think renewing the hud was the best thing ive done with beta3. currently, im moving my work from latest sxe build to snow city mod. its really hard since there is so many models and textures to dealt with, but the result is really good for me so i will contunie on it.
  • Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Usman55
  • Usman55

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

I suppose the remastered edition of this mod isn't getting ported to Snow City, right? I'm guessing it only improves the original game.

The new HUD looks awesome. You designed it yourself?

P.S. While cleaning up my laptop, I deleted most of my games but GTA 3 and the only thing that stopped me from doing so is this mod. So good luck with it.  :cookie:

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

* it is already done. remastered and special extended editions both use same textures. only difference is that remastered edition mod changes textures of gta3, while sxe extends the game by any means. remastered edition's goal is pure gta3 fans that only wants texture update.

* yeah i've designed it for sxe, its a mix of gta3 and gta sa hud.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

This mode looks sweeeet, keep up the good work. :^:

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

image_58340.jpg
image_58341.jpg
image_58342.jpg
image_58343.jpg
image_58344.jpg
image_58345.jpg
image_58346.jpg
image_58347.jpg

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by ChopTheDog., 28 November 2013 - 09:52 PM.

F*ckin' A, I want it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users