Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ray Boccino or Phil Bell?

40 replies to this topic

Poll: If in the mission "Pest Control" you could choose who to kill, who would you choose? (140 member(s) have cast votes)

If in the mission "Pest Control" you could choose who to kill, who would you choose?

1. Ray Boccino (104 votes [81.89%])

Percentage of vote: 81.89%

2. Phil Bell (23 votes [18.11%])

Percentage of vote: 18.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

phil bell i found him quite uninteresting least ray had some charisma + his not the snake that his portrayed as being imo

Yeah I mean, except having fed someone to a Dump Tuck, his greed, torturing Jim Fitzgerald in his cellar, the fact that he insults both Phil and Niko in a passive agressive way and also that he brags having f*cked Ashley in front of Johnny K... The guy isn't all that bad, I guess.

that's only cause Johnny K Got to Clever my friend! he warns him! and he was always fair to niko i mean he helped him find bernie.

• thekillerdonuts likes this

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

I like them both.

However, I saw alot of me in Phil, and Ray's ass-kissing to Jimmy annoyed me a bit. So, If I had to choose, I'd choose Ray.

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

ray was a slimy f*ck. 

vicboh0413
  • vicboh0413

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Ray is a good guy cause he finds Florian cravic to niko and phil just gives niko hard missions and no reward aside from a little money but i dont need money cause three leaf clover is completed so DIE PHIL

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Ray Boccino. Too easy a question.

Phil was a genuinely good guy, and I sympathized and sometimes even felt sorry for him through the story. Why did IV like to pit really scummy guys up against heartwarming old men down on their luck?

Legomanarthur
  • Legomanarthur

We all want peace! But my peace, not their f*cking peace

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

I guess that without Boccino's death, Johnny would have had some serious trouble.

So I'd say Ray, but that would be interesting to have the choice of killing either Ray or Phil. :)

Spartankicker
  • Spartankicker

since taxis were introduced in gta iv,"grand theft auto&quo

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

sooo,after a million try to win "catch the wave" you guys still love phil?

WTF

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Shieeeeeeeeeet, not sure.

As someone already said, Phil is a likeable character, and a good guy compared to Ray; but I like Ray. He has that stereotypical Italian-American mafia hothead behavior.

So my choice would have depended on what I would gained from killing them.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

A Young Filipino Boy Playing Hands-Free Catch-the-Quarter

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

Kill Bell as Niko, since there's no real gripe between Niko and Boccino or Bell, Niko might as well continue his contract-killer philosophy and kill Bell for cash.

Johnny should have been the one to kill Ray. That would have been much more suitable. 

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

I would obviously choose Boccino. I hated him, he was a stereotypical italian dude who played Mr badass and had an annoying personality, and he was all around stupid. Phil Bell (in my opinion) on the other hand was actually cool, I liked Phil he had an interesting personality with good missions, and he didn't think of himself as a badass, he was also classy. I would love to kill Ray Boccino again

Webster.
  • Webster.

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

I thought Phil Bell was far more nicer and cool, but I didn't really like his personality. He was more of a calm Mobster, unlike Ray Boccino. Ray was just fun and you wouldn't know what new operations he would be getting himself and Niko into it. I did have respect for Phil but I didn't like what he did in the ending. He pretty much just f*cked off without saying a word and left Niko in the sh*t. He was more like two-faced.

Phil had hard missions too and weren't that fun. Most of the missions f*cked up.

If I had the choice, I would of killed both of them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users