• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4,916 replies to this topic
xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hey Danny. I know that you're taking over the gang and all, I would've stepped up and did it but it wouldn't feel right to take someones hard earned stuff that they put together. I believe that you should see who wants to stay in the gang and make a new one, make it from scratch so it'll be well organised.

I don't feel like I'm gonna be active enough to take over this gang, also this Social Club Crew I'm in has more active people in it then this gang does. 

So for saying that, I'm wishing you best of luck with this gang, please remove me from the roster because I am now stepping out and moving on. If any of you would like to stay on my PSN Friends list please message me, I'm giving it a week to see who replies, if no one does then the ones who didn't reply I will be deleting. Best of luck to you all and cheers.

• + Dragonjack + likes this

Snipin AZN
  • Snipin AZN

High Roller Executive

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

I'm following the same road as James. Good luck HR & it was real nice being in here.  Peace

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

I am also going to go this route.  I am leading another clan with all of my friends, and it's best if I also move on.  Some of the best times on GTA have been spent with this crew, cheers to everyone!

The Shadow
  • The Shadow

Click to begin

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by Shadow_Belt, 19 October 2013 - 01:45 PM.

I really do not know what to do.. I am thinking of going to that route too for now and maybe come back soon. It was nice playing with all of ya

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I'm leaving to brothers, it's been fun!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

For those that have decided on leaving both:
The Mobilized Mercenary Division. (Formerly The Military of Mobile Defense) and,
The Highway Reapers MC.

Two groups that were in close ties with The High Rollers are currently recruiting.

---

I'd like to get to know you Kratos, if you do in fact decided to take over the crew.
That is of course assuming Vice is okay with it and all.

• A J and Shady C like this

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by nic_23, 19 October 2013 - 03:34 PM.

For those that have decided on leaving both:
The Mobilized Mercenary Division. (Formerly The Military of Mobile Defense) and,
The Highway Reapers MC.

Two groups that were in close ties with The High Rollers are currently recruiting.

---

I'd like to get to know you Kratos, if you do in fact decided to take over the crew.
That is of course assuming Vice is okay with it and all.

its perfectly fine by me with anyone taking over the name and if anyone else wants to actually run it then speak up now and you could work it out between yourselves, but I would advise the new leader to make a new topic and request a lock on this so you can edit the first pages

to the people that are leaving like reaper said if you are looking for a gang the highway reapers and the mobilized mercenary division are 2 nice gangs to be in as there were very close allies to us and it would be easy to fit in and have fun with them.

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

After reading everyones views. I think it might be wise to let this crew go.

Its been a fun ride and i wish you all the best of luck.

If anyone is interested in forming a new crew please feel free to pm me.

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Also nic a massive shout out to you for creating it...i only wanted to take over as i didnt want all the hard work to go to waste

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by MiniMan2.0, 19 October 2013 - 07:56 PM.

well its amazing what happens when ur gone for 3 months lol but i knew it would happen the recruiting should should have been closed once we hit 25 members and tht was a bit much for me, becuase in my opinion thats when i left (till now) and it was falling apart then sad to see such a great think go to crap but it for the best. best wishes and good luck to you all goodbye

also dont continue this topic not a wise choice in my eyes

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

If anyone wishes to takeover the High Rollers? Please take good care of it. 

It's legendary. ;)   

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

It would be best not to see everything go to waste.  I agree with Dragonjack, if someone wants to step up and take it over, that would be awesome!

As for me, I am in charge of Kraff's Disciples (Epsilon reference), and if anyone wants to join, PM me.  As of right now, it's only me and my friends, but I'm happy to take any of you guys!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Boo, I just joined and this crew is dying? :'(

Raslyk
  • Raslyk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

not if ure adding the right people. theres some active and serious folks of us out there ;)

TheBiohazard
  • TheBiohazard

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by TheBiohazard, 21 October 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Hey, if any of you guys are looking for a new crew to join, you guys can join mine. http://socialclub.ro...ew/karma-klique

If this isnt alright i will delete.

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

I'm pretty sure this topic can get locked now since DannySouth said he's not gonna do it anymore.

High Rollers will be missed, hope we can all regroup in the future.

James_Hurst
  • James_Hurst

PSN: jameshurst7

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

shame about the crew. I've got myself in with a pretty good clan too called Pro GTA players (check them out). I still have some of you on PSN so if you wanna chill sometime hit me up

All the best,

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

@Everyone. Best of luck in life. @James. Yeah I hope so man.

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

As for me, I wont be deleting anyone from my friend list.  Anytime anyone wants to play with me, just message me.  I feel like I'm obliged to say a few words.

Firstly, I joined this crew back in January of 2013, having no idea what I was really doing on GTAForums.  I came on the website, looking for some information, and I received a message from someone, asking me to join their crew for GTA IV.  So I did, not knowing what I was getting in to.  Honestly, it's one of the best experiences of my life!  I met up with Jay Diesel, who i had a lot of fun with.  It was a while before I met Vice, but he showed me a lot about the forums, online in general, and how much fun it is to play with a bunch of people who, though you never meet them, you can call "friends."  I haven't had the pleasure of playing with all of you, i can still say that my time with the High Rollers was a time!  Thanks Vice for giving me the chance to play with everyone, and to all of those who I spent countless hours with doing random $hit with online (mainly Vice, Mini, Dragonjack, and Ponyswag, can't forget Ponyswag!)  These are my finals words to you all, and I hope to stay in touch with everybody.  It's been a blast!

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

As for me, I wont be deleting anyone from my friend list.  Anytime anyone wants to play with me, just message me.  I feel like I'm obliged to say a few words.

Firstly, I joined this crew back in January of 2013, having no idea what I was really doing on GTAForums.  I came on the website, looking for some information, and I received a message from someone, asking me to join their crew for GTA IV.  So I did, not knowing what I was getting in to.  Honestly, it's one of the best experiences of my life!  I met up with Jay Diesel, who i had a lot of fun with.  It was a while before I met Vice, but he showed me a lot about the forums, online in general, and how much fun it is to play with a bunch of people who, though you never meet them, you can call "friends."  I haven't had the pleasure of playing with all of you, i can still say that my time with the High Rollers was a time!  Thanks Vice for giving me the chance to play with everyone, and to all of those who I spent countless hours with doing random $hit with online (mainly Vice, Mini, Dragonjack, and Ponyswag, can't forget Ponyswag!)  These are my finals words to you all, and I hope to stay in touch with everybody.  It's been a blast!

even tho i havent played in a few months DONT DELETE ME lol im working this week should be able to buy new ps3

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

As for me, I wont be deleting anyone from my friend list.  Anytime anyone wants to play with me, just message me. 

same here strato ill still be playing ps3.

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Awesome guys!  Even though HR is done, I still consider you all to be my fellow crew members

IslaVista
  • IslaVista

Rugby Player; Poet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

What the that song you had as the High Roller main theme?

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

:cry: So why is the crew ending? I haven't even gotten to experience it. :( :(

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

:cry: So why is the crew ending? I haven't even gotten to experience it. :( :(

The Crew ended because Vice is too busy in life to run this gang.

As VP, I would take over but I think I'd rather make a new name, but the hard part about it is the GFX part and doing a story, I still would like to make a street racing crew or a Motorcycle club where it would be Crotch Rockets, If I wasn't in the crew I'm in now on the Social Club, I think I would've joined the Reapers by now. We all still can kick it together. Just let any of us know when you're on and we'll kick a invite over.

===Still thinking of a good crew/gang name and story===

Once I come up with it, I will let you all know so whoever wants in, can join.

TheBiohazard
  • TheBiohazard

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Its been a good run with you guys even though I wasnt in the clan long.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users