Photo

One strange Elizabetta mission

4 replies to this topic
DukeThunders
  • DukeThunders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

Sorry, I don't remember the name of the mission but it was something like this. I had to go to Elizabetta, drive a car and go to a doctor or something. While driving, my car hit barricades and flipped once. The mission ended and Niko called Elizabetta. After that I didn't get any text from her. Whereas I always receive a text after failing a mission. I tried calling Elizabetta but she is always busy. Do I need to worry?

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:18 AM Edited by lol232, 18 September 2012 - 10:21 AM.

The mission is called Have a Heart and it's pretty much the last Mission for Elizabeta, because She gets arrested for Crack and Cocaine in possession , so that's pretty much the last you'll see from her.

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (DukeThunders @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 06:10)
Sorry, I don't remember the name of the mission but it was something like this. I had to go to Elizabetta, drive a car and go to a doctor or something. While driving, my car hit barricades and flipped once. The mission ended and Niko called Elizabetta. After that I didn't get any text from her. Whereas I always receive a text after failing a mission. I tried calling Elizabetta but she is always busy. Do I need to worry?

So you are saying you failed the mission? Sounds like a small glitch if you never got the replay prompt. Does she appear on the map at all ? Maybe save your game and see if that helps, or go back to a previous save. If you have autosave and on a ps3 it's slot 13 from memory.

HTH

uramet
  • uramet

Opportunist Theif

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

The mission is called have a heart. You can either drive to the organ doctor for a cash reward or...

destroy the car which is what you've done by the sounds of it, either way completes the mission.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

What you probably did was flip the car over, causing the bodies to fall out of the car and causing you to fail, or maybe still succeed, from what other people have said. And after that mission, you don't need to do any more missions from her

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users