323 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:19 PM

That and the game was made for tumblr and anime enthusiasts. 

basically yeah.

they almost ruined combat and the art direction was ridiculous.

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

This game is gearing up to look pretty good
Don't understand all the hate for this although I agree DA2 was a disappointment

Seahawksfan33
  • Seahawksfan33

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

I definitely want to buy it. Why are people complaining about the open world?

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

I disliked DA 2 immensely but Inquisition is looking really good. It seems they may have taken the best of both games and put them together nicely

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

Just watched the new trailer. Spotted Hawke from 2 which is very cook. Wish we could see our warden from Origins

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:19 AM Edited by Majestic81, 15 August 2014 - 08:20 AM.

Edit: nevermind.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Awesomeness!

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Noh....nowy tendz

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:17 AM Edited by Audiophile, 18 September 2014 - 02:18 AM.

So uh...anyone looking forward to this?

I just pre-ordered on Origin. 

Dragon Age 2 was total sh*t. I refuse to even acknowledge it exists. But Inquisition is looking good, please let it be good. 

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

Not really. Whenever I see gameplay I just lose interest. I don't like how the camera is really far away from you. I like when it's right over the shoulder as it feels more immersive.

I also hate how whenever there is combat, there is just a bunch of random colorful explosions and it's just complete mayhem and chaos. Like you have no idea what's going on. Because you, your three friends that are with you, and then a sh*tload of enemies are ALL using their powers/weapons at the same time and it's just way too much happening on the screen.

Not to mention this game is cross generation while Witcher 3 is current generation only.

Witcher 3 will destroy this game.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Noh....nowy tendz

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:34 AM Edited by Audiophile, 18 September 2014 - 02:34 AM.

I am getting this and Witcher 3, so I don't really care which game will destroy which. I just want to have fun in both, it's looking like I will. I loved the first DA, hated the 2nd, absolutely hated it. I didn't even finish it. 

The releases of Witcher 3 and Inquisition are far enough apart, too. 

I now have GTA V on PS4 left to pre-order, probably FC4 for PS4 since I don't trust Ubi to make a decent PC version, Witcher 3 and I am sure a bunch of other games I am forgetting. 

JZFB
  • JZFB

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:34 AM

Dragon Age 2 was total sh*t. I refuse to even acknowledge it exists. But Inquisition is looking good, please let it be good. 

I honestly haven't been following it. T'was hard to muster up any interest in doing so after Dragon Age 2.  Need to catch up I suppose and make a decision.

• Audiophile likes this

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Noh....nowy tendz

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:36 AM Edited by Audiophile, 18 September 2014 - 02:45 AM.

I honestly haven't been following it. T'was hard to muster up any interest in doing so after Dragon Age 2.  Need to catch up I suppose and make a decision.

I know dat feel. Dragon Age 2 burned me so hard. Every time I scroll past it in my Steam library, I feel a twinge in my heart and then rage rising. At least I can hide it in Origin (redeemed Steam code there). 

I've watched videos of Inquisition and have to admit, from what they have shown so far, sh*t looks good. At least it'll have a goddamn open world unlike that clusterf*ck DA2. 

Don't hurt me again, EA, pls....pls. 

EDIT: LAWL wtf I just noticed I started this thread September 17th, 2012....a year before V came out. Wow it's like I predicted it without predicting it...

Spoiler

• JZFB likes this

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:54 AM

I already have it pre-ordered. I am super excited. I loved Origins. Didn't like 2 but I played through for the story. Inquisition is looking to be a great game. I think Bioware knows all the wrong they did with 2 and are rectifying it. They have admitted in interviews that they dropped the ball with 2.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:38 AM

I've said it before, but I really don't think that DA2 was THAT bad. It wasn't great, but it definitely wasn't bad either. Yes, the recycled maps were annoying as f*ck and a lot of the side quests were dull and unimaginative, but other than that, I personally loved the fast combat, the story was actually good, loved the soundtrack, and I thought that all your companions were pretty interesting (although f*ck the developers for letting that Qunari prisoner kill himself. He should have just joined your team. At least there's a Qunari companion in DA3 who looks freakin awesome).

I'm definitely looking forward to DA3 and from what I've seen, it looks like it will be amazing and the best of the series so far.
  • Audiophile likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

Loved DA Origins, hated DA 2. Hopefully this brings it back.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

Is there anything to do after the main story? I played Origins, but after the main story was complete it was meh. And is it a multi region open world?

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

This look so much better that DA2, has more of a TES Skyrim feel too it. i definetly will be buying this of GTA V

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Noh....nowy tendz

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Yeah, it does look good. A huge improvement from DA2. 

I just hope my GTX 750 (not Ti) 1GB will handle it. I am sure it will but feels regardless. 

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:01 AM Edited by Nipperkins, 20 September 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Bioware hasn't made a good game in like five years. I don't know why you guys are even slightly optimistic about this game. 

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by W2B, 20 September 2014 - 04:26 PM.

Why? Because the game looks awesome! All the good stuff that were in the previous games are back, but on a much larger scale. Multiple playable races (human, elf, dwarf, qunari), customization, better combat, crafting, wildlife and hunting, more companions, more quests, no more recycled environments, much bigger, more open multi-region world with dynamic weather (although not as open as games such as the Elder Scrolls) set in both Ferelden and Orlais, etc. Game is shaping up to be amazing!
  • El Diablo, Staten, Audiophile and 1 other like this

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

Why? Because the game looks awesome! All the good stuff that were in the previous games are back, but on a much larger scale. Multiple playable races (human, elf, dwarf, qunari), customization, better combat, crafting, wildlife and hunting, more companions, more quests, no more recycled environments, much bigger, more open multi-region world with dynamic weather (although not as open as games such as the Elder Scrolls) set in both Ferelden and Orlais, etc. Game is shaping up to be amazing!

Well said sir

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Let's hope the teens don't over hype this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:37 AM

I can't see an action bar, show the PC version you bastards!

I'll probably play this, won't pre-order it though, who knows how it'll end up. However if we can play a dwarf, I'll most likely buy it either way.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Noh....nowy tendz

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

If everyone is done jerking off to the GTA V news, here's a new feature trailer for Inquisition:

Got me pretty hyped. Dragon Age is finally back. Can't wait to pre-load on the 14th. 

• El Diablo likes this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:41 PM

im so torn on which to play first, i have this and V on pre order

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Noh....nowy tendz

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Pretty much. I have Dragon Age pre-ordered on PC. Far Cry 4 and GTA V on PS4. 

I think I will definitely leave FC4 for last, it'll probably be another Ubish*t spectacle but I enjoyed FC3 so went for it. 

Decision is between DA: I and GTA V. Guess it'll depend on how much new stuff there really is in V. 

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

thats pretty much how i feel, after seeing the FPV of V it might've swayed me more towards 5 lol then watching this made it even again. i got them both coming for ps4...sigh decision decisions. good ole first world problems

Skeloboy
  • Skeloboy

Gta car meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:30 AM Edited by Skeloboy, 05 November 2014 - 04:36 AM.

Should I sway my 19 year old brother away from buying dragon age for PS3 he is not a hardcore gamer but a rpg player and he doesn't play online at all so he doesn't see much diffrence in graffics I can't afford ps4 for now but should he wait til I can afford a ps4

GTA_fear
  • GTA_fear

There's a tip jar, jackass!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Looks interesting. Too bad I am still yet to complete Origins for the second time (may even do a third playthrough) and play DA2 at all. What with college and all, maybe I'll get around to it in 5 or 6 years. Oh, well...

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

Looks interesting. Too bad I am still yet to complete Origins for the second time (may even do a third playthrough) and play DA2 at all. What with college and all, maybe I'll get around to it in 5 or 6 years. Oh, well...

don't play Dragon Age 2.

it sucks.

it's nothing like Origins and it will be nothing like DA3.

you are literally missing nothing by skipping it.

• Audiophile likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users