Matching IV Quality in SA?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

So I am hoping this is the right board for this, from what I have seen and searched it probably is. I have tried asking in the ENB Screenshots Thread, but that looks like it is only for posting screenshots and discussing them. So I will just get to the point now.

I am looking to make San Andreas match the quality of IV. In terms of lighting, shadows, reflections (all the stuff you can get with in ENB) along with textures, models, effects and anything else. So the graphics between the two games are consistent, as if they were released around the same time - ya know what I mean?

So it has been a while since I first used ENB, and it seems like there are a lot more graphic mods and texture mods now. There are multiple versions of ENB by different people, SA Gfx, UltraThing - a less intensive alternative ENB for SA and more. A full list can be found here under Graphic Templates.

There is then a Settings section. Now there are two settings that have been thrown together to resemble the quality of IV.

Denny_2x10's Dark IV style ENB package
and
nWo51289's SA IV Graphics: A ENB+SAGFX package that tries to recreate IV graphics in SA

Now I am not entirely sure which one really recreates the quality seen in IV, or even what graphic template/mods you are supposed to use with them or if there are even some other graphic mods that should be used to match the quality of IV.

Basically, I am looking for some help and recommendations on making my SA match the graphics quality of IV.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:32 AM

Bump.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

One last bump.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:29 AM

Actually, i really want to know this too. confused.gif

WWEFAN
  • WWEFAN

GTA SA - IV Total Conversion Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:34 AM Edited by Adler, 04 October 2012 - 03:17 PM.

Go here and try downloading and installing GTA SA - IV Water and Reflections [Custom ENB]
It rocks man.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:46 AM

Awesome thanks. smile.gif I'm sure the other guy will be happy too. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the other things too.

WWEFAN
  • WWEFAN

GTA SA - IV Total Conversion Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:25 AM Edited by Adler, 04 October 2012 - 03:17 PM.

Don't mention it. Remember, subscribe to the website, because it is my website. Please attract more subscribers, so that I can release my total conversion. For more details, send a message here:

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

/pol/itician and /b/ro from 8chan

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (xXTacoGuyXx @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 07:46)
Awesome thanks. smile.gif I'm sure the other guy will be happy too. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the other things too.

Dont subscrible to his sh*tty website. He is posting mods without permission from the authors and his 'Total Conversion' is nothing but bullsh*t.

Michael-Knight1
  • Michael-Knight1

Never Give UP

• Members

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (WWEFAN @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 11:25)
Don't mention it. Remember, subscribe to the website, because it is my website. Please attract more subscribers, so that I can release my total conversion. For more details, send a message here:
http://gtasafunkmods...com/contact-us/

Do not do that a gain man , you Must add the website in your signature also you're post many mod without permission .

Read THE RULES

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:19 PM Edited by Adler, 04 October 2012 - 03:27 PM.

Those are all stolen mods. If you're going to post links to other people's mods then get permission from them.

@Topic Starter: You'd probably get more help if you post in the ENB support topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users