» «
Photo

GTA Modern Warfare

34 replies to this topic
secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:30 PM Edited by secritek, 18 September 2012 - 10:10 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

Hello DYOM Community, i am new here in the forums and actually this is my first mission pack i am showing you. Please, be kind about the missions, i'm trying to do my best in the design and all the things to make it actually look good for you to play.

user posted image
Year 2011, Khaled Al-Asad begins a coup in the Nevada Desert, while Russia is in the Civil War, between the Ultranationalists and Goverment Loyalist. To complete the revolution, Al-Asad executes the mayor of Las Venturas and takes all north San Andreas territories. Meanwhile, a new SAS recruit 'Soap' MacTavish has passed the Selection and is now joining Cpt.Price's squad and Price will soon reveal that Al-Asad is just a small fish in these operations. It's up to you to discover the truth.

user posted image
Protagonists:
Sgt.'Soap' MacTavish - A recruit to the British 22nd SAS Regiment led by Cpt.Price. He's the main playable protagonist of this series.
Cpt.John Price - British special forces soldier and a leader of Bravo team. He's the main protagonist along with 'Soap' (Playable in the memory missions taking place in 1996, he was liutenant under command of Cpt.MacMillan).
Sgt.Paul Jackson - Marine from the 1st Force Recon, that invaded the Desert to search for Al-Asad. He's the secondary protagonist.

Non-Playable Allies:
Gaz - A member of British SAS team led by Price. He's a veteran special forces operator.
Lt.Vasquez - He's in charge of 1st Force Recon during the northern desert operations.
SSgt.Griggs - A member of United States Marine Corps 1st Force Recon under command of Lt.Vasquez. He plays a large role in all operations.
Sgt.Kamarov - Kamarov is a Russian Loyalist, who helps Price's team and other units operating in Russia.
Cpt.MacMillan - Scottish SAS Officer back in 1996. He was the commander of a two-man sniper team with Price. He's seen in 2 memory missions.
Nikolai - 'Nikolai' is the codename of a Russian informant in Ultranationalists and an ally of the SAS.

Antagonists:
Khaled Al-Asad - A military commander of OpFor in the Desert and a secondary antagonist. He's the main villain of the first act.
Imran Zakhaev - He was a russian arms dealer, Ultranationalist and a terrorist. He is the father of Victor Zakhaev. He was killed by Price in 1996, or was he?
Victor Zakhaev - Victor is the son of Imran Zakhaev and a commander of Ultranationalists. He wants to bring the Russia to soviet-style goverment.

user posted image
Prologue
F.N.G. - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/20802
Crew Expendable - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21257 (2 hidden intels)
The Coup - Not yet started (Will have one minor change so you won't need to download the passenger cleo script)

user posted image
Let's Plays
A very nice Let's Play series recorded by FlamingSpaz. If you're thinking about downloading or you're stuck and need some help, you can watch his videos to see the complete walktrough wink.gif .

F.N.G. -

user posted image
Dutchy3010 & PatrickW - For DYOM, without them, there wouldn't be any mission pack.
xGhostx - First testing of the missions before release.
Jimmy_Leppard - For giving me good tips for start of my designing, thank you ^_^.
FlamingSpaz - Video walktrough series
You - For downloading and playing this mission pack, i hope you'll like it.
Infinity Ward - Their story and all characters are the bases of this mission pack

P.S. The logo, headers and fictional cover is made completely by me.

codenametukaioo7
  • codenametukaioo7

tukai dutta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

you do one mistake in the characters-Protagonists list that will be Lt.john price sarcasm.gif

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (codenametukaioo7 @ Monday, Sep 17 2012, 16:42)
you do one mistake in the characters-Protagonists list that will be Lt.john price sarcasm.gif

it isn't mistake, he was Liutenant only in those 2 memory missions so i made the current rank to not write him twice, to Protagonists and Allied characters. But okay, ill edit it.

FlamingSpaz
  • FlamingSpaz

Forum membah

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:20 PM Edited by FlamingSpaz, 17 September 2012 - 07:34 PM.

I am going to f*cking try this one out. smile.gif

COD : Modern Warfares are my favourite series ever.

EDIT : Played the first mission, very nice just like in COD 4, 9/10. Keep up icon14.gif

I also recorded your first mission, i can make kind of let's play about your missionpack, you ain't against it?

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (FlamingSpaz @ Monday @ Sep 17 2012, 19:34)
I also recorded your first mission, i can make kind of let's play about your missionpack, you ain't against it?

No, in real, i'll be glad if someone could make a let's play about it ^^

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Wow, this is amazing! the first mission was well done! i give it a 10/10! Please make the 2nd mission soon, can't wait.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

Heyyy, that's not a let's play, that's a walkthrough, you need to talk and comment while playing that missions.

Nice mission btw. smile.gif

codenametukaioo7
  • codenametukaioo7

tukai dutta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (secritek @ Monday, Sep 17 2012, 16:49)

it isn't mistake, he was Liutenant only in those 2 memory missions so i made the current rank to not write him twice, to Protagonists and Allied characters. But okay, ill edit it.

ok but did we need any mod to play this mission.

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (codenametukaioo7 @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 06:50)

No, its 100% original GTA, i will offer later some skins to people who want to improve it but right now its for original GTA SA skins.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (codenametukaioo7 @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 13:50)

Yeah but you should download army skin, GTA SA's army skin suck. icon13.gif

FlamingSpaz
  • FlamingSpaz

Forum membah

• Members

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 02:20)
Heyyy, that's not a let's play, that's a walkthrough, you need to talk and comment while playing that missions.

Nice mission btw. smile.gif

It doesn't actually matter.

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:08 PM Edited by secritek, 01 April 2013 - 09:30 PM.

UPDATE!

Crew Expendable availible for DOWNLOAD!
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21257

The raid on an Estonian freighter in the stormy night start's NOW!

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 10:26)
QUOTE (codenametukaioo7 @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 13:50)

Yeah but you should download army skin, GTA SA's army skin suck. icon13.gif

It's not suck, it's classic! tounge2.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

Goddammit, the mission was good. I mean really good, I haven't played such good war theme mission for a long time. You use a lot of objects, all were well placed that bring me to the atmosphere of ''Modern Warfare''. I love the route point, love the placement of actors, all the objects on the ship was good, love the explosions, etc. Damn, where the hell did you come from, man!?

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Wednesday, Sep 19 2012, 02:37)
Goddammit, the mission was good. I mean really good, I haven't played such good war theme mission for a long time. You use a lot of objects, all were well placed that bring me to the atmosphere of ''Modern Warfare''. I love the route point, love the placement of actors, all the objects on the ship was good, love the explosions, etc. Damn, where the hell did you come from, man!?

Well, one time, when i was searching for some cool skins and cleo scripts for GTA on one of the czech fansites, i saw a thingy called DYOM. Well, the description said that it allows the player, to create his own missions so i tried it out and installed some single missions. Then i searched for more of them and recently found this site with many Mission Pack stories. Well, it's unbelievable but i really downloaded them and completed playing some of them (I've got the big archive of Mission Packs nicely sorted into folders on my hard drive).

And one day i decided, that i don't want just play and wait for next missions, i wanted to try something new, something that i could try if i can give enough power and time into it. I wanted to create my own missions and stories. That's probably where it all started, experimenting with DYOM functions and revealing what it can do took me some time and then i created my very first mission (don't ask me, i'll never release it! biggrin.gif ). That's i think all about where i came from tounge.gif .

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

Great decision, my friend. :]

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (secritek @ Wednesday, Sep 19 2012, 14:23)
QUOTE (xGhostx @ Wednesday, Sep 19 2012, 02:37)

Well, one time, when i was searching for some cool skins and cleo scripts for GTA on one of the czech fansites, i saw a thingy called DYOM. Well, the description said that it allows the player, to create his own missions so i tried it out and installed some single missions. Then i searched for more of them and recently found this site with many Mission Pack stories. Well, it's unbelievable but i really downloaded them and completed playing some of them (I've got the big archive of Mission Packs nicely sorted into folders on my hard drive).

And one day i decided, that i don't want just play and wait for next missions, i wanted to try something new, something that i could try if i can give enough power and time into it. I wanted to create my own missions and stories. That's probably where it all started, experimenting with DYOM functions and revealing what it can do took me some time and then i created my very first mission (don't ask me, i'll never release it! biggrin.gif ). That's i think all about where i came from tounge.gif .

I have only 2 questions:
How do I install this
and
Where in the game does this come? I mean which mission?

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

Please reply I really want to play since there is so many good missions out there

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Don't double-post. Just install dyom normally and download the missions. >_<

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 12:21)
Don't double-post. Just install dyom normally and download the missions. >_<

I think it's common sense that you have to download the files, but where to put them? And how can I find this mission? I am a complete nub at this.

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

You tell me not to double post but you don't answer FFS.. I get dissapointed because nobody helps, everyone is "to busy" people wake up, it takes 5 min of your life to make me happy and still you prob wont reply, even though I am saying this.. It's weird how you can't even offer 5 min MAX of your life to help somebody, pathetic..

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:28 PM Edited by Secronom President, 07 October 2012 - 01:38 PM.

Don't double post.

Download the mission files and they should appear in a Download folder. You put the download mission files into your GTA User Files.

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 13:28)
Don't double post.

Download the mission files and they should appear in a Download folder. You put the download mission files into your GTA User Files.

Okay so we have that accomplished, now where can I find the download? I don't see it x.x

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 13:28)
Don't double post.

Sorry for double posting but I found the downloads.. But I don't really understand, the files are " dyom1, dyom2, dyom3, dyom4, dyom5, dyom6 ,dyom7, dyom8, dyom9" I put them all in "MPPACKS" that is in my gta user files, now what?? Please answer don't just ignore..

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

For the third time, don't double post.

Don't put them into your MPACK5 folder, simply put in the GTA User Files folder (where you can find the User Track folder, Gallery folder, etc.) Then, start GTA SA, click on New Game and choose Design Your Own Mission. When in game, press Y and load mission one.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Vasu99 @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 20:17)
You tell me not to double post but you don't answer FFS.. I get dissapointed because nobody helps, everyone is "to busy" people wake up, it takes 5 min of your life to make me happy and still you prob wont reply, even though I am saying this.. It's weird how you can't even offer 5 min MAX of your life to help somebody, pathetic..

Don't expect any reply in 5 minutes, dude. I mean really, you should check yourself first before you say someone is pathetic.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

DYOM Designer/DYOM World Wiki Contributor

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

I'm still waiting for the other mission, Secritek, i hope that you don't canceled this mission-pack!

@Vasu99 You just ruined this topic.

ProtoZeroZ
  • ProtoZeroZ

The True Zen Corporation Master

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

u dont need to use the pasenger cleo mod just make the president as the Actor and your the driver just Teleport as the Russian Driver

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19 AM Edited by secritek, 08 October 2012 - 06:06 PM.

QUOTE (ProtoZeroZ @ Monday, Oct 8 2012, 04:12)
u dont need to use the pasenger cleo mod just make the president as the Actor and your the driver just Teleport as the Russian Driver

Well, thats actually what i wanted to do biggrin.gif , i dont want to use any of the CLEO scripts.

QUOTE (TheXProyect @ Monday, Oct 8 2012, 01:14)
I'm still waiting for the other mission, Secritek, i hope that you don't canceled this mission-pack!

No, im not really planning to cancel this since i made so much for it already. I'll do it today wink.gif .

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

What's the hold up with the coup? It doesn't seem to be very hard to make.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users