Photo

Curse Of Chucky

122 replies to this topic
Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

Sorry i'm late with this update, I just haven't had access to a computer recently.

Okay so I have a red band trailer here for you guys. It's the same as the 1st trailer up until after Alice says "Don't forget Chucky". After that it's all different scenes. So here it is.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

Okay so I found these photo's in a thread on the message boards on IMDB. They look extremely legit and I truly believe these are really from the movie. Don't click on this link to see the photo's if you don't wanna see a spoiler. If you like nice surprise cameos then don't click on it. But I have to say, it had me fanboying. cool.gif
http://bearcess.tumb...f-chucky-photos

For the people who did decide to click on the link and saw the photo's. Spoiler Below

OH MY GOD!!! Andy makes a cameo!!! And it looks like he ain't gonna take sh*t from Chucky this time! devil.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Flight180Victm @ Sunday, Aug 11 2013, 09:29)
Okay so I found these photo's in a thread on the message boards on IMDB. They look extremely legit and I truly believe these are really from the movie. Don't click on this link to see the photo's if you don't wanna see a spoiler. If you like nice surprise cameos then don't click on it. But I have to say, it had me fanboying. cool.gif

For the people who did decide to click on the link and saw the photo's. Spoiler Below

OH MY GOD!!! Andy makes a cameo!!! And it looks like he ain't gonna take sh*t from Chucky this time! devil.gif

Oh sh*t ph34r.gif
My hype is even higher!

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Aug 11 2013, 09:05)

For the people who did decide to click on the link and saw the photo's.  Spoiler Below

Oh sh*t ph34r.gif
My hype is even higher!

I know right!? And he has scars! Although i've read that it is confirmed it actually takes place after Seed Of Chucky but it still ignores the events of it. wink.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:34 AM

Here is a review of the movie. It's sounding really good! biggrin.gif
http://www.craveonli...curse-of-chucky

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

IGN Review, they gave it a 6/10.
Discussion thread on Reddit.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

You can't spell IGNorance without IGN. biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I guess not everybody's not gonna like it. confused.gif

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by Chukkles, 29 August 2013 - 12:04 AM.

QUOTE (Flight180Victm @ Sunday, Aug 11 2013, 09:25)

For the people who did decide to click on the link and saw the photo's.  Spoiler Below

Oh sh*t ph34r.gif
My hype is even higher!

I know right!? And he has scars! Although i've read that it is confirmed it actually takes place after Seed Of Chucky but it still ignores the events of it. wink.gif

the scars are form when he was blitzed in the machine at the end of CP3.

It gives me a lot more hope with this movie. Maybe it has a recap or even an origin story to begin with. Which would explain their absence in some screens.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Aug 29 2013, 00:02)

Oh sh*t ph34r.gif
My hype is even higher!

It gives me a lot more hope with this movie. Maybe it has a recap or even an origin story to begin with. Which would explain their absence in some screens.

Isn't the first Child's Play technically the origin story. I mean, I know it doesn't show the origin of Charles Lee Ray, but it shows the origin of "Chucky". wink.gif

Also I have read that there will be flashbacks to Charles Lee Ray before he became Chucky. I don't know if it will be back to that night when he "died" or if it will be before that but I do know for sure, that there will be flashbacks in Curse Of Chucky. tounge2.gif

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Flight180Victm @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 22:51)

Oh sh*t ph34r.gif
My hype is even higher!

Isn't the first Child's Play technically the origin story. I mean, I know it doesn't show the origin of Charles Lee Ray, but it shows the origin of "Chucky". wink.gif

Also I have read that there will be flashbacks to Charles Lee Ray before he became Chucky. I don't know if it will be back to that night when he "died" or if it will be before that but I do know for sure, that there will be flashbacks in Curse Of Chucky. tounge2.gif

Yeah, that's why I said recap as well.

But it was what, 25 years ago now, they could definatly go over the basic origin again.

W/E we will find out.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:20)
QUOTE (Flight180Victm @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 22:51)

Oh sh*t ph34r.gif
My hype is even higher!

Yeah, that's why I said recap as well.

But it was what, 25 years ago now, they could definatly go over the basic origin again.

W/E we will find out.

Okay, I get you now. It would be nice to see a recap on the origin of him. But it would be really cool if there was something else that they didn't show that happened that night. Maybe another reason why he had to become Chucky. That would be pretty cool. cool.gif

Off Topic sort of
Awesome! This topic reached 100 reply's! I guess there are still people who like Chucky! biggrin.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 03 September 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Nevermind. There was an error with the pic. mad.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 14 September 2013 - 02:15 AM.

I have 4 clips for my fellow Chukster fans. They are awesome! I like the knife one best.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4RnV2Pszu3s

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1zvHYaECP9M

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=R6CvTO-maQI

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=76Jxh14kxv8

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

I've seen the movie! 

It's 10/10 from me. I won't go onto a full depth review, but the topic creator knows my feelings on it. 

If you want to ask me anything, go for it. I will mention one thing that I don't know if you guys know yet in the spoilers. 

Spoiler

• Flight180Victm likes this

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Awesome! 

Spoiler

sanpreet
  • sanpreet

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I cant wait to get this on bluray.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Me too! The wait is killing me! :panic:

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Today is the day! It finally releases on Blu-ray and DVD! I'm getting it on Blu-ray later, and i'll post what I think. Happy Chucky Day guys!

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS

Well, I am late on writing this. But I bought it Tuesday on Blu-ray, and watched it. And it was amazing! I have watched it three times now and I still haven't gotten enough, lol. It's perfect. I love how it connects so well to the others! It shows us what the events were that led to the night he became Chucky. Which therefore is why he is so hellbent on killing this particular family. I loved Tiffany's cameo. We got just a little bit of comedy with her but just enough to where it wasn't overdone. I thought the deaths were well done. I do wish Ian had lived. I really liked his character but oh well, lol. I felt like they left it hanging with Nica, but I now know why. But I will explain that in a sec. And now with Alice. I felt like for an 8(?) year old girl her acting was great. I felt like she never over acted or under acted. I think she has a bright career in acting. It upset me at the end when he started playing "Hide The Soul" with her. And there was no one there to stop him. I thought this is just an innocent little girl, don't (sort of) kill her! I just felt sorry for her. She was just so adorable. But then the Grandmother pops up with the bag on her head so maybe (hopefully) she stopped him. And then there's Andy. Oh how I loved how they brought back Andy. They did what us fans wanted for so long. They brought back the one that got away. I loved how we heard Andy talking to his Mom on the phone. So we now know that she isn't in the asylum anymore. And then he asks her, "Hows Mike"? So we know that maybe they are together. I thought maybe Mike had a thing for Karen, lol. Then when Chucky's back is turned. We see the barrel of that shotgun put to his head and when he turns around, I loved Chucky's smile just drop to an "Oh sh*t" face, lol. I f*cking loved how Andy then says "Play with this." and then Chucky's says "Andy!" and BOOM! The screen turns black..and that's it. The whole movie was just a great love letter for the fans. I feel like this was how Don Mancini was saying "Sorry, for making that horrible abomination that was Seed Of Chucky. So basically I'm saying, if you're a Chucky fan like me, then you have to see this!  10/10

Okay, now that i'm done with my review. I have some news on "Child's Play 7. Yes I know, already, lol. But I was listening to the commentary and at the end, Don Mancini said that he plans on making the next one pretty soon, and he already has some ideas for it. He said, he wants the next one to either take place in the asylum that Nica is being held in, or a train that maybe has Nica being taken to the Asylum, But either way it looks like we're not done with Nica. Which is probably why he left it hanging. So I guess when it is officially announced, I will make it's own thread. :colgate:

So I guess it's time to let this thread die. :cry: So long "Curse Of Chucky Thread...It's been a great ride. ;)

One more thing, if anybody has any thoughts or questions about this movie or my review just go ahead and type away.  :pp

• Chukkles likes this

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by Chukkles, 26 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Am watching for the first time now.
Will edit later...

Good start, gets into things quickly and sets the tone effectively.

I love that it looks back to his past as a serial killer, but they didnt need to connect it to his creation as Chucky.

I called it though, origin story.

I don't know how much that connects to the first as I haven't seen it in ages.

Umm, what happened to ignoring Bride and seed? Did Tiff get a body at the end of seed?

Overall, they definatly took it back to its roots and I enjoyed it.

It's funny, the first half I was thinking, "he looks a bit different, not himself somehow" then with that scene in the attic with the mother, I loved that scene.

There was the right amount of humour and it never felt slapstick.
Special effects were great.

It's interesting that there seems to be a sequal that could involve Andy alot more, him meeting Nica could be interesting, (assuming that's right what you said).

Would like to have known young girl and grandmothers fate.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Glad you liked it Chukkles. I hope most people who've seen it enjoyed it. Don Mancini has said that it's selling really well. Over 180% of Universals projected sales to be exact. So he said it's likely we won't have to wait to long for the next one. Fingers crossed for a theatrical release!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Really should ease up on the double and triple posting man. We get it, you like the film.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Really should ease up on the double and triple posting man. We get it, you like the film.

Umm no because NOBODY else wants to post, just read. If you look at the times of which I've posted, there are big gaps in between. So I gave enough time for people to post. And guess what. I haven't gotten one warning for the triple posting. A mod has even posted in here and he didn't warn me. So if you're only here to criticize me, then leave. If you want to comment on the movie, then comment on it, not me.  :sarcasm:

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

Someone give this guy a Capri-Sun and pack of crackers.

Wasn't pissing in your oatmeal, just telling you to ease up on the double/triple posts. If no-one posts, it's because they're not interested in the film or topic. No need to bump it for self-pride.. just let it die with glory.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

Someone give this guy a Capri-Sun and pack of crackers.

Wasn't pissing in your oatmeal, just telling you to ease up on the double/triple posts. If no-one posts, it's because they're not interested in the film or topic. No need to bump it for self-pride.. just let it die with glory.

Again most people have been reading it, not commenting. I've gotten a lot of PM's of questions about this movie. I've made friends on here because of this thread. And there are people who have commented. So hop off your high horse and f*ck off. I'm not gonna derail my own thread by arguing with you. And if you keep spamming this thread, I will report you. Bye now.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Scary..

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

One last thing. I noticed you commented a couple pages back and all you did was sh*t on the movie. So it's no surprise that you're just trolling this topic.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

Come on guys cut it out and get back OT. :^:

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members