Photo

Curse Of Chucky

122 replies to this topic
King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

That is a damn good poster. I don't know if I'm happy to see all these damn remakes/reboots over the last few years, though.

Didn't anyone learn from Red Dawn?

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (King Kapone @ Wednesday, Mar 6 2013, 13:40)
That is a damn good poster. I don't know if I'm happy to see all these damn remakes/reboots over the last few years, though.

Didn't anyone learn from Red Dawn?

Red Dawn was a good movie. I just bought it yesterday on Blu-ray. confused.gif

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by trip, 06 March 2013 - 03:36 PM.

I just so happen to own a real Chucky doll
user posted image

Sad is - he was in his box until recently when my wife destroyed it with the vacuum cleaner.
user posted image

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Wednesday, Mar 6 2013, 15:31)
I just so happen to own a real Chucky doll
user posted image

Sad is - he was in his box until recently when my wife destroyed it with the vacuum cleaner.
user posted image

Dude that doll is so f*cking cool!! Sucks about the box though. I have a doll of him to but it's before he had the stitches. When I get the chance I'll post a pic. colgate.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I added some leaked title shots.

I'm sorry they're so big. I don't know how to make them smaller. sad.gif I can put them in a link if you want. smile.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by theomenofficial, 27 May 2013 - 05:25 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Plot: Nica (Fiona Dourif) is grieving over the gruesome suicide of her mother when her domineering older sister Barb (Danielle Bisutti) arrives with her young family in tow to help settle their mother's affairs. As the sisters butt heads over Nica's plans for the future, Barb's young daughter comforts herself with a grinning, red-haired talking doll named Chucky (Brad Dourif) that recently arrived mysteriously in the mail.

But as a string of brutal murders begins to terrorize the household, Nica suspects the doll may hold the key to the bloodshed. What she doesn't know is that Chucky has a personal score to settle. He's determined to finish a job he started more than 20 years earlier, and this time he's going to see it through to the bloody and shocking end.

RELEASING ON HALLOWEEN 2013 (OCTOBER 31)

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

From what I understand this is suppose to be a Reboot/remake of sorts. So Now I am not sure what they are doing. First of all Seed of Chucky doesn't count, because it isnt a direct sequel to Bride. Because the story is the complete opposite from the events of the end of Bride. And from my research it IS a remake. Which never needed to be done....so ya I probably won't see it. Even if Brad comes back to voice him I most likely won't see it still.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

user posted image

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 07:48)
user posted image

Sweet!

I'm so glad that the release is around halloween. Definitely looking forward to this.

@trip Awesome. inlove.gif

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by Firefly8000, 29 May 2013 - 02:31 PM.

QUOTE (Backfire6 @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 01:57)
From what I understand this is suppose to be a Reboot/remake of sorts. So Now I am not sure what they are doing. First of all Seed of Chucky doesn't count, because it isnt a direct sequel to Bride. Because the story is the complete opposite from the events of the end of Bride. And from my research it IS a remake. Which never needed to be done....so ya I probably won't see it. Even if Brad comes back to voice him I most likely won't see it still.

This isn't the reboot. This is a sequel to Child's Play 3, ignoring the events of Bride and Seed. At least I think. Maybe Bride and Seed are in the canon, idk. As far as I know they're ignoring those films for this one. They are working on a reboot, but this isn't it.

Also, how does Seed not follow the end of Bride, exactly?

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

Added the soundtrack cover to the OP. Thanks theomenofficial for finding it! biggrin.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

Added a link to some Behind The Scenes pics. It looks like from a few pics, they're trying to recreate Chicago, the location of the original film. Enjoy, my fellow Chucky fans. cool.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

ATTENTION CHUCKY FANS! CURSE OF CHUCKY WILL OFFICIALLY RELEASE SEPTEMBER 24TH 2013!

Sorry for the multiple posts blush.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

ONE WEEK AFTER GTA V!
I'm glad it's not in the cinema, I wouldn't have enough money.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 14:09)
ONE WEEK AFTER GTA V!
I'm glad it's not in the cinema, I wouldn't have enough money.

I know right! September will be a very sweet month! devil.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 15 June 2013 - 06:30 AM.

Just added an interview with Brad Dourif on Curse of Chucky.

Also, Don Mancini himself, has said that we should be getting a Trailer In Mid July!

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:49 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 15 June 2013 - 02:51 PM.

We have our first screen from the movie! This is Nica the main character apart from Chucky. It's way too big so i'll put it in a link.
http://cdn.bloody-di...of-chucky-2.jpg

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

Actress Fiona Dourif, one of the stars of the forthcoming “Curse of Chucky”, has been singing the praises of the “Child’s Play” sixquel over on Twitter.
Dourif, daughter of ‘Chucky’ himself Brad Dourif (Brad lends his lungs to the character, he’s not actually the inspiration for a demonic doll dressed in overalls), says the film, a trailer of which she said we can expect soon, should be seen as somewhat of a sequel to the 1988 original. In other words, it bypasses the silly antics of the last couple of sequels and returns the series to it’s ‘oops, I weed my pants’ roots.
”He is a throw back to his scary days”, says Dourif, who plays the heroine of the Don Mancini-directed movie. “Definitely horror. Think remake/sequel.”
Moviehole was the first to report on the ‘Chucky’ rebootquel – and it’s new direction, back in June of 2012.

In this new film, which is being produced for DVD, Chucky arrives to wreck havoc within a family that’s regrouped for a funeral. In the wake of her mother’s passing, a young woman – in a wheelchair since birth – is forced to put up with her sister, brother-in-law, niece and their nanny as they say their goodbyes to mother. When people start turning up dead, the fearless Nica discovers the culprit might be a “strange doll” she was sent a couple of days earlier.
Unlike the last couple of “Chucky” movies, while there will be humour, there’s a lot more emphasis here on making the series scary again – so this’ll be a throwback to the first three “Child’s Play” movies. (Interestingly enough, a reboot of the series has been in development which also encompassed a slightly darker, more frightening tone, suggesting we’ll likely never see another campy ‘Chucky’ flick again.)
Brad Dourif is, of course, back to voice the role of the killer doll. He’s lent his lungs – and briefly, face – to every “Child’s Play” thus far. So thankfully, Uni aren’t saving coin and bringing in Jake Busey or Frank Stallone to speak into a mic. Dourif is Chuck.
Main characters in the film include heroine Nica; Barb, Nica’s older sister, a manipulative, controlling cow that nags her handsome husband Ian and 5-year-old daughter Alice; and Jill, the “smokin’ hot” nanny that’s sleeping with Ian. There’s also fun supporting characters like a meddling priest, who will come face-to-cross with Chucky, and of course, the deceased woman, mother Sarah. But, as I said, it’s Chucky who takes king credit – he’s who we want to see, and by golly, sounds like he’s back to his murderous ways.
As I said, this is a return to ‘nasty’ Chucky – the scary little son-of-a-bitch that leaves nobody standing around to get their sh*ts and giggles as two plastic dolls play hide the plastic cabana via silhouette (in fact, the film completely skips over the last couple of sequels, essentially taking place after “Child’s Play 3″ – so there’s no Jennifer Tilly, sorry kids!). There’s a big-ass knife, and by golly, Chucky’s gonna use it – and in the most graphic of ways. There’s some very disturbing slaughter scenes planned for the flick.
“Curse of Chucky” is due out on DVD and Blu-ray – maybe even VOD, for the few who find it too far to walk from the computer room to the lounge room these days (but I can’t be positive of that, so there may be walking involved) – in September.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Okay so I read a spoiler for the movie. It's not a big spoiler but names one of the people who dies or survives. Okay, here it is...
From what i've read, the character Ian either survives or dies last. I'm not for sure because I stopped reading because I don't want to know.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

Bride of Chucky was awesome! Love that film, and the girl in it is hotttttt.
Anyway, i think Bride of Chucky is how the films should be, dark comedy. Lets be honest, even by cheesy horror film standards a killing doll isn't a great concept.

Its better when its more violent humor than horror/ thriller.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by Chukkles, 20 June 2013 - 09:29 AM.

I would love to see this done right, my avi name is inspired by him after all.
Edit:
Just realised I already said this. blush.gif

Anyway.
Childs play 3 ending
Chucky gets chopped up into pieces in a fan blade at the end of CP3, so why no scars or stitches at all?
Has he possessed another Good Guy doll?

Where is this behind the scenes photo TC?

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 09:16)
Where is this behind the scenes photo TC?

Oh i'm sorry. I removed it because the OP was getting messy and cluttered. I just took out stuff that wasn't very interesting and I made everything neater. It wasn't that good of a photo anyway, it just showed an apartment complex and it looked just like Chicago, the location of the original Child's Play.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Well I have a real treat for my fellow chucky fans! wink.gif
I have 2 official screens from the movie. Be sure to not be fooled by his innocent kind look. We all know behind that kind smile, lies evil... devil.gif
http://oyster.ignimg...ding-chucky.jpg
http://oyster.ignimg...ucky-in-box.jpg

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:58 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 30 June 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Another update guys. It has been confirmed that Curse Of Chucky will get limited screenings at participating theaters. So hope that you're theater will choose to show this awesome movie! I really hope mine will... blush.gif

And we're getting the first official trailer July 8th! lol.gif

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts. Many people seem to like to read this topic instead of replying. But that's fine, as long as I keep my fellow Chucky fans updated. wink.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

Sorry for not replying, I saw the new pics you posted a while ago but forgot to post them.
I'm just about to watch Seed of Chucky now.
Can't wait for the official trailer of Curse of Chucky on July 8th!

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 10:33)
Sorry for not replying, I saw the new pics you posted a while ago but forgot to post them.
I'm just about to watch Seed of Chucky now.
Can't wait for the official trailer of Curse of Chucky on July 8th!

No problem. I actually just got done watching Seed Of Chucky. It's so bad yet so good. lol biggrin.gif

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:22 AM

It's good to know it'll be more like the Child's Play set rather than the dark comedies Bride and Seed were. Half of my childhood nightmares were courtesy of the first three films, I honestly can't recall a time when I was young where I didn't have the covers over my head when I slept. lol

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Tacymist @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 06:22)
It's good to know it'll be more like the Child's Play set rather than the dark comedies Bride and Seed were. Half of my childhood nightmares were courtesy of the first three films, I honestly can't recall a time when I was young where I didn't have the covers over my head when I slept. lol

Yeah, Chucky was my childhood fear! I was at an embarrassing age before I could stop sleeping with my mom all because of Chucky... I don't wanna get into that though... blush.gif

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

I still don't understand why he's not ripped to shreds after CP3 seeing as that is in the continuity.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 23:01)
I still don't understand why he's not ripped to shreds after CP3 seeing as that is in the continuity.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users