Photo

Amazing graphics for medium/Low pc's

75 replies to this topic
leepersc
  • leepersc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Wow man, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! This is the BEST graphics mod I have used by far! Top Notch Work!!!!! THANK YOU!!

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

@leepersc - Thanks smile.gif
There is a new version 2.3 (from today), read the first post: Maximum performance and maximum AMAZING cool.gif

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

Great tweaks

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:04 AM Edited by T-ru, 27 June 2013 - 10:07 AM.

@MeGusta90 - Thanks.

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by T-ru, 27 June 2013 - 10:07 AM.

deleted

The Loot
  • The Loot

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:43 AM Edited by The Loot, 11 April 2013 - 11:10 AM.

Good work as always, T-ru!

One issue I see: It seems that the corona settings during the day and night are switched, e.g. during the day they are larger and brighter than at night.

user posted image
(Using Grady F's EVCS beta from GTAPoliceMods for the lighting, if anyone is curious).

They'd definitely be better switched the other way, IMO. Maybe also during bad weather during the day they should be bigger, too.

Also, one time after playing, I tabbed out and noticed a message that said something about a problem initializing DX9. Friend said it might be because of shader issues, and I noticed you added them in the latest version. I've launched the game a few times since then with no message, so I'm not sure what happened there,

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (The Loot @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 09:43)
Good work as always, T-ru!

One issue I see: It seems that the corona settings during the day and night are switched, e.g. during the day they are larger and brighter than at night.

(Using Grady F's EVCS beta from GTAPoliceMods for the lighting, if anyone is curious).

They'd definitely be better switched the other way, IMO. Maybe also during bad weather during the day they should be bigger, too.

Also, one time after playing, I tabbed out and noticed a message that said something about a problem initializing DX9. Friend said it might be because of shader issues, and I noticed you added them in the latest version. I've launched the game a few times since then with no message, so I'm not sure what happened there,

The parametres of coronas ara same during night and day, in some hours during night they are less visible because of the ambient lights, also it depends of the location, anyway this's not a big deal.

About problem initializing DX9 message, you should update your DirectX or maybe this's something else which is not linked with the game, this message is definitely not from the new shaders.

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by T-ru, 27 June 2013 - 10:07 AM.

deleted

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Luna is best princess!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

T-ru if you see this, can you update this topic? It's some good sh*t, and there's a new version you've posted here:
http://www.gtagaming...misc-mods/22347

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:15 AM Edited by T-ru, 03 July 2013 - 04:05 AM.

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 16:30)
T-ru if you see this, can you update this topic? It's some good sh*t, and there's a new version you've posted here:
http://www.gtagaming...misc-mods/22347

Read the first post, the newest version 3.1.

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hey T-ru, I really like your mod man. But, I found something that annoying me. When I cross the road light at night, the sky always become darker. Can you fix that? I only use your timecyc, timecycmodifiers, timecycmodifiers 2, visualsetting and the shader. And I'm not using your sweetFX, cause my laptop can't handle it. Thanks before
Sorry for my bad english by the way ^_^

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Hey T-ru, I really like your mod man. But, I found something that annoying me. When I cross the road light at night, the sky always become darker. Can you fix that? I only use your timecyc, timecycmodifiers, timecycmodifiers 2, visualsetting and the shader. And I'm not using your sweetFX, cause my laptop can't handle it. Thanks before
Sorry for my bad english by the way ^_^

Use newest version:  http://www.gta4-mods...-hotfix3-f24281

Don't use any others visual mods or enb (read the Read me file)!

SweetFX is not mandatory.

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:54 AM Edited by wegah_man, 17 October 2013 - 10:59 AM.

Yes, I've used it. I'm only using your mod. But, the same thing still happen :/
Here, I give you the screenshot. Can you see the different? :/

the sky become darker for a while when crossing the road light
qb2n.jpg

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Now i understand you, actually this's effect, this's in the mod description : "- Darken effect from all electric and bright surfaces"  :) .

Also some el. light sources (billboards, windows, some lamps in the parks) in the distance are tolerably glare with some flares and when you go close to them the become normal.

I think that this's pleasant and realistic effect, like in the reality when you go under some street lamp, the light swallow you and of course there is a and weak lamps like in the game too.

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

So, that's from the effect, I got it now. But maybe, can you make it without the darken effect? 'Cause your mod is amazing. It will look like GTA V graphic if there is no more darken effect in the sky. Thanks before ^_^

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

So, that's from the effect, I got it now. But maybe, can you make it without the darken effect? 'Cause your mod is amazing. It will look like GTA V graphic if there is no more darken effect in the sky. Thanks before ^_^

Thanks! This effect is only from strong el. lights and it's cool, to change it I need to change whole light system.

HOTFIX 4: http://www.gta4-mods...5-hotfix-f24281

- Improved performance during night, improved light system at dusk.
- Many small fixes.

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

Great man! But, I can't download the file. It says the file is waiting admin aproval :/
Can't wait to try this :D

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hey T-ru, I really wish that you will remove the darken effect from your mod. Excuse me, but I think that effect make your mod becomes ugly :/
Just remove the darken effect and give more reflection on the vehicles. And it will look like GTA V graphic. (Y)

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

I appreciate that you like the mod and your suggestion.

All effects and performance in gta 4 a linked between each other, it's not just reduce this increase this.

I can make exactly the same visual style of Los Santos, but I consider with Liberty city, the map size and gta 4 optimization, maybe in the next versions ill do something :)

Note - this effects present in the reality, when you walk or drive a car and pass through strong el. light space you'll get dazzling.

What about if gta V has this effect?

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

I think if GTA V has this effect, it won't looks great. Just imagine that when you cross the road light at night and fast. The sky become darker for a while. And how if you play a mission wih that effect? That will make you not comfortable to play it right?  No offense by the way :)

Yes that exactly what I'm waiting for, the visual style of LS to LC. Every GTA player that can't play GTA V want it. I wish you make it and release it soon. That will become the best mood ever!

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

GTA V has this effect, example: at night when you are in LS the sky and everything around is dark, go close to some bright showcase and when you look straight to it everithing around become darker and when you leave the city the sky become brighter and the stars are visible.

If I remove this effect gta IV will get the vanila light system: car lights; no flares from the lamps, showcases, windwos; from the moon, stars... etc

V.3.6 GTA V Visuality: http://www.gta4-mods...a-v-visu-f24570

2d0lvgm.png

2ef6kqa.png

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Ok, I really apreciate that!
By the way, I'm not playing GTA V. So, I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion :D

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

Hey T-ru, your mod doesn't exist in GTA4-mods.com. What's happening? I really want to try it :/

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by T-ru, 31 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

My bad. I removed it because in the last moment i noticed some problems, i need time to fexed them, im too busy now, ill make something big, tomorow or after some hours ill upload it.

I respect your and all opinions :) , im sorry if im rude.

I recommend you do not play V on console! Wait for PC version, i already played it on ps3 and now i want to delete all my memories about the game from my head :D !

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

OK then. But don't be to long. 'Cause I can't wait for your next mod :)
Really want to try it!

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey man, please release your mod soon. I can't wait :)

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

I have a decent PC and vanilla GTA IV runs fine at Medium-High graphics. Should I still consider installing this mod? Are these textures/models better than those already present in the game?

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by T-ru, 09 November 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Soon!

wegah_man
  • wegah_man

Crazy Modder

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Come on man. Release your mod. I can't wait! :D

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:09 PM