» «
Photo

No sessions avalible GTAL61 MP

2 replies to this topic
Mainline421
  • Mainline421

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Why are they never any sessions available on Grand Theft Auto Mission pack #2 London 1961 is there actually no one ever online or is it a bug even when I start a multilayer game no one ever joins the game is not being blocked by my firewall.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:20 PM Edited by Sektor, 14 September 2012 - 04:34 PM.

There's no central list. You need the IP address of someone hosting to be able to join them. If you leave the search box blank it will only search on your LAN, it doesn't search for internet players.

No one joins your game because they don't have your IP address and they don't know you are hosting.

The few people that still play top down GTA have moved onto GTA2.

Mainline421
  • Mainline421

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Sektor @ Friday, Sep 14 2012, 16:20)
There's no central list. You need the IP address of someone hosting to be able to join them. If you leave the search box blank it will only search on your LAN, it doesn't search for internet players.

No one joins your game because they don't have your IP address and they don't know you are hosting.

The few people that still play top down GTA have moved onto GTA2.

GTA2 was awful I still play GTA London 1969 and 1961 which are still some of the best GTAs ever but not GTA2. Do you know anywhere I can find the IP of a sever? If not sad.gif is there a way to access the the Manchester map in SP it's nothing like multilayer but I never play '61 at time of release and so it would be good to have access to the Manchester map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users