Photo

Cholos keeps attacking me

3 replies to this topic
BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

As you all probably know, the Cholos will lose all of their empire sites after the mission 'Havana Good Time' that you get from Umberto. People on this web site have said that the Cholos that walk on the streets won't attack you after they have lost all of their empire sites if you save and reload the game.
Problem is, they do attack me in my game. The Cholos lost their sites a long time ago but they often shoot at me on sight when I drive around at the second safe house.
I have been very hostile towards them during the early missions so I was wondering if anyone can confirm that all of the gangs have a 'hate count' that gets saved when you save the game.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:47 PM Edited by GTA Phreak, 09 September 2012 - 11:49 PM.

AFAIK, the Cholos will always be hostile towards Vic after "Havana Good Time", even after completing the game to 100%.
The Bikers and the Sharks will eventually lose their hate towards Vic after their empire sites have been taken over.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:48 AM

I found a 100% save file and the Cholos are also hostile in that so you're probably right. I could have sworn that I had read somewhere that they wouldn't be though.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

You probably read that the Cholos will stop attacking empire sites after "Havana Good Time" (which is true).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users