Photo

Things you can buy in GTA 5?

27 replies to this topic
kubrickfan42
  • kubrickfan42

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Honestly. I really think you will be able to buy more things in GTA 5.

In GTA 4 all you could buy was:
Clothes
Food
Alcohol
Comedy/Cabaret Club
Bowling
Darts
Pool
Strip Club
And obviously hospital bills

I really think they will add more things for you to buy, what do you want to see avalible to buy?

WhatThe?
  • WhatThe?

GTA V

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

Mansions, cars (option to steal them aswell) Jets possibly??

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:37 PM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 09 September 2012 - 04:39 PM.

QUOTE (kubrickfan42 @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 16:28)

Clothes
Food
Alcohol
Comedy/Cabaret Club
Bowling
Darts
Pool
Strip Club

I really think they will add more things for you to buy, what do you want to see avalible to buy?

While we could indeed go out drinking in IV, we couldn't just walk in and buy a beer or whatsoever. That should be possible though if u ask me. I agree on all this, we need MUCH more things to spend our money on. Maybe some special cars that can only be bought, and that can't be stolen or something.

Or let us go to a videogame store and let us buy games there. I believe IV had some ingame arcade games to play right? Well, let the protagonist have a console in his house and let him play on it. This is a game that offers the most in posibilities..hopefully Rockstar takes full advantage of it now.

EdgarArellano
  • EdgarArellano

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

It'll be cool if there were a car store. Mansions, houses, clothes. Gym, food, decorations for the house. Jet, planes.

Voltex
  • Voltex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

Definitely cars and houses. Would be cool to be able to buy a unit at those public storage facilities and save cars there too.

bowling...?
  • bowling...?

Turkey

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

In game video games. They could also add an arcade. I want a mall in the game and maybe we could go to a super market or a place like Wal mart to buy food and store in our houses.

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 16:37)
While we could indeed go out drinking in IV, we couldn't just walk in and buy a beer or whatsoever. That should be possible though if u ask me. I agree on all this, we need MUCH more things to spend our money on. Maybe some special cars that can only be bought, and that can't be stolen or something.

Or let us go to a videogame store and let us buy games there. I believe IV had some ingame arcade games to play right? Well, let the protagonist have a console in his house and let him play on it. This is a game that offers the most in posibilities..hopefully Rockstar takes full advantage of it now.

This. Didn't we have a sega console or whatever in GTA San Andreas? Why don't any of the other GTA games have those?

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (yoshiandluigi3 @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 16:48)

This. Didn't we have a sega console or whatever in GTA San Andreas? Why don't any of the other GTA games have those?

Yeah i think GTA SA had that indeed. GTA IV didn't have a game console but i do recall a arcade that you could play on in a bar. The gameconsole in the house wasn't in though, just like alot of features from GTA SA.

Msharingan
  • Msharingan

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:57 PM Edited by Msharingan, 09 September 2012 - 05:00 PM.

When your clothes get bloodied you should have to pay a certain amount to money to restore them (not go anywhere, but when you go to your home to clean it you would have to pay a small amount). Bloodied clothes increases suspicion and police attention. This is intended to make people feel attatched to items of clothing. For instance, "that guy just put a bullet hole in my $10,000 suit". The price would scale the more expensive the clothes originally were, and would provide a money pit (a constant expense, something to always spend money on).

You should be able to purchase cars, and similarly tune and repair them.

The choice to rent or outright buy a safehouse? There would be the possibility, if you can't afford the rent, that you could be kicked out. Over time, when you have millions, you would just buy your safe houses.

Be able to pay certain special body guards (think Skyrim) who are different to regular buddies (assuming GTA V has them) in that they are masters at a specific weapon. Pay a sniper wielding assassin to help with mercenary type mission, or an ex-military person with a light machine gun to help in a larger battle. Their purchase is only good for one life, and is intended to help you with specifically difficult parts of the game (surviving 6 stars, maybe).

WhatThe?
  • WhatThe?

GTA V

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Yeah, I can see purchasing aircraft but helicopters No. Why? If you buy a mansion and it has a helipad, surely you could just steal a helicopter land it and then save it...right? If not then I guess you have to buy them to keep them.. Kinda like SR2 & SR3, you could purchase a hangar and park aircraft and helicopters in it.. Like on SA with tha safe house that came with a runway and hangar.. Just a thought.

Msharingan
  • Msharingan

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:13 PM Edited by Msharingan, 09 September 2012 - 05:16 PM.

Things you should be able to buy in GTA V

Clothes
Clothing in GTA V should have more variety. There would be the early game, inexpensive clothing options and the later game suits and jewellery. Clothing should be able to be bloodied if you are wounded while wearing it (similar to GTA IV). Unlike GTA IV, the solution should not be as simple as eating a hotdog. At a safehouse, bloodied clothes should be repairable for 10% of the price of the original clothing. Leaving clothing bloodied increases police attention, making you more likely to be seen if doing a crime. Jewellery and other accesories can not be bloodied, but can be stolen if you are wasted while wearing them.

Cars
Cars in GTA V should be fully tunable. Other vehicles (such as Jets and Bikes) should also be customisable, but perhaps not to the point of installing hydraulics. Cars can be purchased legally and modified. Any type of vehicle can be stored. Vehicles that you have bought, however, will be returned to you if they are blown-up at 10% of the cost of the vehicle (considering upgrades). Vehicles that you have stolen are not similarly insured, and are therefore lost if blown up. This incentivises purchasing cars.

Condo's
Outside of campaign properties, GTA V should have optional housing. When looking at a house you have the choice to purchase it or rent it. If you rent it a sum of money is withdrawn from your total cash every ingame week. If you are unable to pay the bill at any such time, you will recieve a few days grace period after which your home will be repossesed. To avoid such events you can buy the house outright, provided you have the necessary money. Houses can be kitted out with bigger televisions, new floors and interiors to make it what you want. Any dates will surely be impressed if they visit, and your espresso machine will be hot to the point of melting.

Commodities
For the truly rich, you should be able to buy things other than the above categories. For instance, purchasing a club which ensures a free meal if you visit with a date and some income. This might also open up side-missions where you are tasked to deposit flyers around Los Santos, or protect your club from damage. You should also be able to kit yourself out. Like Tennis? Buy a solid gold racquet. Enjoy golf? Hire a caddy to drive you around the course.

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Cars, safehouses, motorbikes, guns, planes, boats,mansions, condos...f*cking everything!

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:51 PM Edited by Drake_GTA, 09 September 2012 - 05:56 PM.

Cars, Houses, Motorcycles, Planes, Clothing, Condo's, Franchises/stores, Sports teams (if they include that), Buildings/storage places, Furniture, food, modifications to cars, and thats about it.

Edit: guns, pets too.

bowling...?
  • bowling...?

Turkey

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Variety of weapons that aren't guns like tazers, chainsaws, katana, hammer, etc. It would also be cool to have a costume store where you could buy disguises.

CracklyRabbit
  • CracklyRabbit

BurgerShot Manager

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

While we could indeed go out drinking in IV, we couldn't just walk in and buy a beer or whatsoever.

You could buy drinks in TBOGT and Red Dead Redemption so it's possible

faizanali
  • faizanali

Proud PC Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

More things off the internet

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

Clothes
Food
Alcohol
Comedy/Cabaret Club
Bowling
Darts
Pool
Strip Club

I think it will. Red Dead gots it so we can hope GTA V will have it.

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

I don't even like Dubstep

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

Guns
Gun mods, silencers etc (for certain weapons, rather than be able to customise everything)
Clothes
Food
Car mods, such as body kits, lowered suspension, paint jobs etc (again, only for certain cars, say Tuners and Muscle/Lowriders)
Houses, mansions, various property etc
Businesses
Home improvements (gym, games consoles etc, not right down to furniture or anything but things that are interactive or assist the player in some way)

And other various and sundry items. As well as being able to go to clubs/bars etc.

Cyfa
  • Cyfa

Paid In Full

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Honestly, all I REALLY want out of GTAV:
The possibility of running a drug market (so maybe like buying/selling drugs)
Freedom to buy homes, multiple ones if we're rich enough to afford.
Buying businesses, so you can launder money or just make a profit off of it.
Jets.
Cars.
Boats.
Motorcycles.
Drinks in a bar, similar to RDR and TBoGT
Safehouses for weapons and drugs and for a gang.
Modified guns.
Food.
Clothes.
ect.

Eagle-Eye
  • Eagle-Eye

☸ Sniper ☸

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Buying Hobos as Pets

Zero Toler4nce
  • Zero Toler4nce

Gawd Dayum Redneks

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

Would be nice to have fully customizable characters for online play... Be able to to buy haircuts, tats, clothes, shoes, sunglasses, hats, etc...

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Clothes
Food
Alcohol
Comedy/Cabaret Club
Bowling
Darts
Pool
Strip Club

club entrance fees
properties
cars & car customization
clothes & jewelry
guns
drugs
haircuts
plastic surgery ( i dont wanna play as an old fart -_- )
crib customization
phones
aircraft
limo, taxi, bus, train transportation
bodyguards
gambling
shop on the internet
standups, plays, sports games
black market

JohnnyBNL
  • JohnnyBNL

Flying Dutch Man

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:12 PM Edited by JohnnyBNL, 10 September 2012 - 05:45 PM.

buying a business would be cool.
hiring Bodyguards.
hire a private driver so he can take you in your limousine to everything you want to go, and you can call him when you want a pickup.
club entrance fees
properties
cars & car customization
clothes & jewelry
guns
drugs
haircuts
plastic surgery ( i dont wanna play as an old fart -_- )
crib customization
phones
aircraft
limo, taxi, bus, train transportation
bodyguards
gambling
shop on the internet
standups, plays, sports games
black market

colm111
  • colm111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

A bussiness would be cool legal and ilegal like buying a little store thats a front for a gambling den or drug lab

GTA-Fan-1
  • GTA-Fan-1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Voltex @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 16:40)
Definitely cars and houses. Would be cool to be able to buy a unit at those public storage facilities and save cars there too.

would love to see that

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'd like to see things from the game 'Shenmue' incorporated. Like being able to buy and collect little things from gumball machines and be able to view them in 3d. We should be able to buy things and put them in our safehouse too. Lots of things. I want the most this time around.

bluetops
  • bluetops

Chupacabra

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

VIP Luxury Ringtones. You can get it 50% off if you have a discount coupon!

Static94
  • Static94

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users