Photo

Bloody great!

20 replies to this topic
Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:32 PM

sory to say guys,but it looks like the release date has been pushed back a whole week later than in the U.S,its going to be released in the U.K on the 8th of November,elbazo over at gta scraper has just posted the news,so now it means that the likes of me and the rest of the brits over here will have to put up with you americans(no offense meant)playing the best game ever while we sit here and wait..............................................................................longily,
well it doesnt bother me that much folks,just gives me more time to save up my cash :colgate:
but promise me you american guys,THAT YOU WILL POST THINGS ABOUT THE GAME THAT WE DONT KNOW,AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF AMMUNATION AND THE MALL AND THINGS LIKE THAT,so you will wont you?? :)
MACINTIRE_SNIPER :yingyang:

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:35 PM

Hey, I'm sure you offended so many American's just now, I hope you're sorry... But I wouldn't worry it'll take them a week to figure out how to open the box...haha... HAHAH... BWAHAHAAAA!!!.... Sorry... Really.

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

I just wanna be different like everyone else!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:41 PM

Quote (Barguast @ Sep. 10 2002,20:35)
Hey, I'm sure you offended so many American's just now, I hope you're sorry... But I wouldn't worry it'll take them a week to figure out how to open the box...haha... HAHAH... BWAHAHAAAA!!!.... Sorry... Really.

Just shut up man. I'm American. This is starting to get pretty sh*tty. Everyone is crackin on us and we're coming up on the anniversary of 9/11. WTF is your problem. Americans are just as smart as the british or the canadians or the chinese or whatever. And likewise. So just come off it man.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:43 PM

... I'm a bad person...

Phucked
  • Phucked

The Triads - Wheelman

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:57 PM

HA! all he had to do was say something about 9/11 and you felt sorry for him...Im gonna start using that exuse more often..

And how could we take screenshots of the byotch when we will be playing it on ps2...but Im sure we filfy mericans will tell you all about it.

Mikeol2002
  • Mikeol2002

The Worst A-Hole of Forums

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:04 PM

no, taht is preetty sh*tty man, dont rag on them, im form essex, the americans can be asre holes, but htats just getting stupid!

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:17 PM

...sigh... i was merely referring to the common stereotype of the americans... feel free to update me if it has changed...

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:26 PM

Former Mafiaman,just ignore this idiot,he is a bad example of a british personality,i have nothing agaimst the American Nationality,you have my Sincerist of Thoughts regarding 9/11,we are having a minutes silence at school,and the first person to make a joke about the twin towers,will get the beating of their life,dont worry
MACINTIRE_SNIPER
AMF Sniper :yingyang:

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:30 PM

Thankyou MACINTIRE_SNIPER. It's glad to see someone around here has a little compassion.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:34 PM

How did 9/11 get caught up in this? It was a simple joke which, I don't believe, has been outlawed. If you can't differentiate a joke and an insult then that's your problem.
Oh, and I am not British, so no need to apoligise on my behalf.

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:38 PM

Let's just forget about this aight. We're wicked off topic.

That sucks that you guys/ grls over in the UK have to wait another week. I think I'll run out and buy a digital camera so I can upload some pics. Don't quote me on that though.

devildal
  • devildal

Vice City Mad

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 09:47 PM

ur the best Former...Mafiaman69

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 10:09 PM

uh.... thanks

gtastinger19
  • gtastinger19

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 10:32 PM

Quote (MACINTIRE_SNIPER @ Sep. 10 2002,15:32)
sory to say guys,but it looks like the release date has been pushed back a whole week later than in the U.S,its going to be released in the U.K on the 8th of November,elbazo over at gta scraper has just posted the news,so now it means that the likes of me and the rest of the brits over here will have to put up with you americans(no offense meant)playing the best game ever while we sit here and wait..............................................................................longily,

well it doesnt bother me that much folks,just gives me more time to save up my cash :colgate:
but promise me you american guys,THAT YOU WILL POST THINGS ABOUT THE GAME THAT WE DONT KNOW,AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF AMMUNATION AND THE MALL AND THINGS LIKE THAT,so you will wont you?? :)
MACINTIRE_SNIPER :yingyang:

I think that we shouldn't post pics because that would ruin the surprise for you, don't you think???  Or, we could post it, and the subtitle would be "Brits look at your own risk." LOLings.

Mr Black
  • Mr Black

10 Years on GTA Forums!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2002 - 04:01 PM

all im saying is that gta vc should be released in the uk first because it was made by rockstar north which is in the uk thats all im saying :angry:

Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 September 2002 - 04:52 PM

I'm sure once it's released here in the U.S. u brits and everyone else can look at the screens on gamespot and stuff and see how awesome it is without spoiling it for you

Samoth
  • Samoth

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 September 2002 - 05:16 PM

Quote (Barguast @ Sep. 10 2002,20:35)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 11 September 2002 - 05:52 PM

first of all we dont wanna know anything about the game from the americans i want the surprise and secondly f*ck sake u dumbass american he was jokin and you end up dragging 911 into it wtf is with u i bet i could give more of a sh*t about what happened than what u do. fs

Raindancer
  • Raindancer

Beer monster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 September 2002 - 09:50 PM

Dam what do i do ???? i dont want to know nothing about vice city (other than what ive seen already) but my job here is to mod

hmmmm i think i`ll keep my eyes closed when reading posts , errrr na thats not gonna work

i think i`m gonna have to avoid the forums for that week untill it comes out....but i loooooooooove it here,

Bollocks!!!!! i dunno what to do !!!

Edwards
  • Edwards

sysnode netadmin

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 September 2002 - 01:19 AM

Quote (Mr Black @ Sep. 11 2002,12:01)
all im saying is that gta vc should be released in the uk first because it was made by rockstar north which is in the uk thats all im saying :angry:

It's published in the states, by Rockstar Studios. Means that R* Studios gets an electronic disc image from R* North over the net or something. Then R* Studios prints the CDs, boxes, manuals, maybe touches up the logos and texts. It takes a while to ship the actual product to other continents, just be patient.

Mr Black
  • Mr Black

10 Years on GTA Forums!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2002 - 03:02 PM

i guess your right i should be patient sorry :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users