• Mikeol2002

The Worst A-Hole of Forums

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:01 PM

:r*:  :rah:  :r*
The Planes in GTA: VC
are as follows:
1: Dodo (fully Winged)
2: C-17 type transport plane (you can put cars in them)
3: Dodo With Pontoons (fully winged) (for the prats that dont know waat pontoons are, they are the floats on the bottom of planes so they can land on water.
4: Helicopters... Police/Army/Standard/leisure
5: Civil Airliner
6: Some sort of WW2 plane you get form a guy you work for (this is a special, probably a P51-d Mustang)
7: High Altitude Stunt Plane -- Like An Extra 3000S like in Microsoft Flight Sim's
8: An RC Plane that you use like the car in gta3 to blow stuff up)
9: A special gang that is theire gang car basically)
10: Army JEt Fighter
11: quadruple Propeller Plane
12: Training Aircraft. (apparntly a side mission is lessons)
and thats it,

i just want to tribute to the victims of the sep. 11th attacks, so just think about it tommorow, Ok??

Thanks...

SnowBlind
  • SnowBlind

Satan Inside

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:15 PM

Wow, I hope this isn't just gossip!  What a major improvement it would be from GTA3...  I especially like the idea of the cargo plane!

SnowBlind :devil:

Mikeol2002
  • Mikeol2002

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:22 PM

most have been confirmed by  :r*:

devildal
  • devildal

Vice City Mad

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:33 PM

that cargo plane is gonna b so kool, i wanda how many cars u can put in there, probly 1 or 2

Mikeol2002
  • Mikeol2002

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:48 PM

you can fit 5 cars in there, icluding 3 motorcycles, also i think you can stop piloting the plane, and open the hatch, get in your vehicle... and drive out at 10,000 feet!! :devil:  :devil:

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

I just wanna be different like everyone else!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:53 PM

Sh*t that'd be funny. Hopping in to your convertable. *ding* we have now reached 35,000 feet. The please fasten your seat belt and no smoking signs are on. Please observe.*ding*
Then the hatch opens and you drive into the air at 80 mph. You hit the ground at mach 9 ... get up.... and shoot a ped. That would be so much fun! :rah:  :rah:  :inlove:

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:55 PM

okay,although i would like to believe this people,but he is talking absoulute utter bullsheet,stop piloting a plane and driving out at 10,000 feet,what a load of crap,i think the fall would leave your car,hhhmmmm,totally screwed?!
plus besides,he has 2 stars for spamming or sumthing else,and just look at his otrher topics like the one that sed 'a very early downloadable version of vice city'what a big pile of bullsheet,just ignore this azzh0le and get REAL FACTS FROM REAL PPL WHO U CAN TRUSt like chang,SJAY,agent orange,and chunky lee chong,these my friend are the more 'decent'members of this forum,so ignore this prick
MACINTIRE_SNIPER :yingyang:

SnowBlind
  • SnowBlind

Satan Inside

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 06:55 PM

:sui:
This is going to be one heck of a game!  If there are still remote bombs for cars, you can drop a car armed with one and detonate when u see fit...  Oh the possibilities...

SnowBlind

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:03 PM

I was just kidding. That's pretty unrealistic. Admit it though. How much fun would it be to drive out of a moving plane.
    *wonders* hmmmm

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:18 PM

I can't really see any large aeroplanes being flyable, I mean there's only one airport (I think...) and I doubt you can land a Jumbo anywhere else in Vice... It was hard enough to land the Dodo anywhere. As for the Cargo plane... Do ya really think you'll be able to walk out of the cockpit, into the back of the planes, into a car and drive out of the thing? Who's gonna fly the plane?
Sorry if I'm spoiling your fun, chaps... But I just can't see it myself... I'd be happy with couple of Biplanes... as long as they have ejector seats... and Parachutes... and Missiles... and a minibar.

GPX VC
  • GPX VC

R.S & L Bows.... You cant beat our meat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 07:52 PM

no offence to 9/11 but what happenes when u crash into a building or hit a busy area (highway beach ect...)

Mikeol2002
  • Mikeol2002

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:12 PM

To GPX VC: All hell breaks loose!!
I think your car would most definatly explode, and cause about say, 3500 people to loose their lives!!!!!!!!

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:32 PM

Mike,i think you need to calm down a little bit buddy,making comments like that will get you flamed....A LOT
and i think you should think more carefully about your posts,youre turning into a Spammer,oh wait!you are a Spammer,you already have 2 stars and post a message every 5 minutes,but whether you are or not,is just a matter of opinion,so youve already had mine
MACINTIRE_SNIPER
Sniper For The AMF :yingyang:

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:32 PM

OK, THIS IS f*cking bullsheet, THEY PUT ALL THIS IN, AND DIDNT HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE THE GUY f*cking SWIM?!?! STOP TALKING sh*t U LITTLE b*tch, U PROBABLY MADE ALL THIS sh*t UP, AND THE NAMES U PROBABLY GOT FROM MICROSOFT'S FLIGHT SIM- HENCE THE REFERENCE - I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE sh*t UP, AND IF YOU WANT TO PROVE ME WRONG, SHOW ME A LINK TO WHERE YOU GOT THIS bullsheet INFORMATION... b*tch

note, this guy has 2 stars and is probably 12 years old...

:furious:  :furious:  :furious:  :furious:  :furious:  B*TCH

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:37 PM

Quote (Former...Mafiaman69 @ Sep. 10 2002,19:53)
Sh*t that'd be funny. Hopping in to your convertable. *ding* we have now reached 35,000 feet. The please fasten your seat belt and no smoking signs are on. Please observe.*ding*
Then the hatch opens and you drive into the air at 80 mph. You hit the ground at mach 9 ... get up.... and shoot a ped. That would be so much fun! :rah:  :rah:  :inlove:

wow your stupid, terminal velocity for a car is no where near mach 9, can we put an age limit on this forum?!?!

and no that wouldnt be funny

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:39 PM

Cartel Pimp,you have broadcasted my thoughts exactly,this mikeol2002 or whatever,is just another person on the forums,who craves for attention and the only way he gets it,is to tell people utter bullsheet so that they talk to him
oh,and cartelpimp,could you PM me whenyour site is up and running,i would like to see it :colgate:
MACINTIRE_SNIPER :yingyang:
Sniper For The AMF

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:40 PM

Quote (Mikeol2002 @ Sep. 10 2002,21:12)
To GPX VC: All hell breaks loose!!
I think your car would most definatly explode, and cause about say, 3500 people to loose their lives!!!!!!!!

once again, azzh0le 12 year old....

f*ck people like you, youve been reported, all three of your stupid f*cking posts

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:41 PM

Calm down there i was just joking. I mean, do you really think that a little voice would come over a pa. And didn't I say that I was just kidding. I like to read some of the posts before I actually start flaming.

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:45 PM

Quote (Former...Mafiaman69 @ Sep. 10 2002,21:41)
Calm down there i was just joking. I mean, do you really think that a little voice would come over a pa. And didn't I say that I was just kidding. I like to read some of the posts before I actually start flaming.

well dont post stupid sh*t in the firstplace

[B][O][T]
  • [B][O][T]

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 08:47 PM

Topic closed and I'm in a hurry....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users