Photo

Sons of Anarchy

286 replies to this topic
GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• Members

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 00:15)
I have no idea who this mysterious bearded dude is that harassed Otto, but I can't wait to find out. He seems like really bad news.

Im thinking one person... The husband of murdered nurse by Otto

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Gah!

I need to know Tig's fate, goddamn it! Looks like it will revealed in the season finale though.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

Jax is turning into one cold bastard.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

I wasn't really expecting Clay to be stripped of his patches, I was thinking that would happen later on like next season and it sounds like Tig is the next one to go

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Wednesday, Nov 28 2012, 09:17)
Jax is turning into one cold bastard.

Yeah, that sh*t he pulled on his ex-junkie baby mama genuinely shocked me. It looks like anyone who sits at the head of that table slowly evolves into Clay

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

So, the last episode I watched was Season 4 Finale on Netflix. I really hope Season Five will be coming Netflix because I just heard it is ending.

Is it true that Opie died? If so, don't give me all the details, I just wanna know if he died.

I think I'd cry. sad.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

^ You will just have to find out! icon14.gif

.2D
  • .2D

The Air Was Filled With Smoke And Blood

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • England

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

I really hope Sutter kills off at least 2 characters by the end of the season. I feel he has made them seem far too untouchable with this season. I've absolutely loved the additional action and the new Jax; but at the end of the day they're only bikers. I understand it's following Hamlet, yadda yadda, but however epic that scene with Nero's crew was, I was pretty disappointed that the only injury was a convenient scratch on Happy's head (that I remember). Whatever happens, they always seem to come out relatively unscathed, and it's a tad irritating. Still, I'm sure we'll lose at least one guy by the end of the season. My money's on Tig and/or Juice. No one else would feel right really.

Also.. Filthy f*cking Phil? What the hell is that guy doing at the table? He's not a biker, he looks like he should be at home on WoW raiding dungeons and sh*t rather than riding with an outlaw MC, especially sitting at the table. He's not even a ranked member. They should kill his fat ass off and put Quinn at the table; you know, an actual biker with a f*cking epic look about him and an actual back story.

/semirant.

Fun fact I noticed earlier: Sonny Barger's character, Lenny the Pimp, naturally has a picture up on the member's wall in the clubhouse. And it just so happens to be one of Sonny's actual mugshots from 1957. More specifically after a drunk driving arrest.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Wednesday, Nov 28 2012, 20:30)
So, the last episode I watched was Season 4 Finale on  Netflix. I really hope Season Five will be coming Netflix because I just heard it is ending.

Is it true that Opie died? If so, don't give me all the details, I just wanna know if he died.

I think I'd cry. sad.gif

f*ck netflix dude find some other way to watch it. there's no spoiler tags in here and it looks like you are already reading sh*t you don't want to know.

clay needs to die in the season finale, or move away indefinitely. i love the character and perlman is brilliant, but i don't feel there's much left for him to do, it feels (and has felt for a while) like he's being dragged out. it's been a long time coming, and the steam is running out - leave it any longer and they'll be no punch to his exit.

i do like tig though, and want him to survive the finale. he reminds me of somebody i know.

@.2D i couldn't agree more about phil. it irritates me seeing him in the back room, having a vote. whenever i see him sitting at the table it dawns on me that everyone is dead, and now we are down to this f*cking guy at the table. putting someone we know nothing about in that position, that's just bad writing. he'll always be a prospect errand boy to me.
sutter should've introduced some meaner looking prospects a few years ago that would've developed into great characters. opie would've been a sweet addition to that table, too.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

It seems to me like Clay is going to survive this season. My prediction is that Tig will find out Jax is planning to give him up to Pope, so Tig flees with Clay to Belfast to pick up the gun trade slack.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 00:38)
My prediction is that Tig will find out Jax is planning to give him up to Pope, so Tig flees with Clay to Belfast to pick up the gun trade slack.

I don't think so, the trailer for next week's episode indicates that Jax sets Tig up for the okey doke by leading him out to the middle of nowhere. He might allow Tig to run away to Ireland but that would f*ck up a lot of the deals he has going on with Pope right now and judging from some of his actions this past week I'm not sure he's willing to part with that money and security.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

^ True. I really hope Tig makes it out ok, though.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Next season needs to be the last, atleast 2 people need to die in the Season Finale and I'm pretty disappointed with this season to be honest. Don't even need to say anything else. bored.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Usually around this time, they set us up nicely for the NEXT season. We still have the finale though. icon14.gif

My prediction is that Jax does try & give Tig up to Pope, but he escapes and flees to Belfast with Clay, and possibly Juice. I can totally see something like that happening.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 21:28)
Usually around this time, they set us up nicely for the NEXT season. We still have the finale though. icon14.gif

My prediction is that Jax does try & give Tig up to Pope, but he escapes and flees to Belfast with Clay, and possibly Juice. I can totally see something like that happening.

Is this signifying another season in Ireland? confused.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:15 AM Edited by GTA-King, 30 November 2012 - 06:32 PM.

^ Probably just another subplot, unlike it was in season 3. Clay said he wanted to work out of the Belfast MC to pick up the gun slack SAMCRO lets go of. He also said he planned on starting a crew of his own, and I can totally see Juice and Tig being a part of it.

All just speculation of course. tounge.gif

"J'ai Obtenu Cette" means "I got this" by the way. Opie's last words.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

Can't beleive the season is coming to a close already. It will leave me without anything decent to watch until Breaking Bad comes back for its final year.

Can anyone recomend any good shows I can watch during that time to keep me entertained? Would prefer something along the lines of SoA and BB, since it might also help with inspiration for the TV show concept I'm writing.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

My only gripe with this season is that I thought more would happen. As someone said previously, this season looks to just set up the next. The only reason why I'm annoyed is that I felt last season was setting up this season; nothing happened though to justify it being set up. I still really enjoyed it, I believe I've just come to expect near perfection from the series and when it's a slow episode (or rather season) I'm left feeling slightly under whelmed.

One fan favourite needs to get killed off (Tig/Juice), as well as one minor character that no one really cares about (Phil) and one antagonist (Pope/Romeo/Lee Toric). I need blood from Kurt Sutter, lots of it. tounge2.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:23 PM Edited by GTA-King, 01 December 2012 - 04:32 PM.

QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 02:45)
Can't beleive the season is coming to a close already. It will leave me without anything decent to watch until Breaking Bad comes back for its final year.

Can anyone recomend any good shows I can watch during that time to keep me entertained? Would prefer something along the lines of SoA and BB, since it might also help with inspiration for the TV show concept I'm writing.

Dexter is pretty good. I'm only on season 4 though. And I hear Boardwalk Empire is pretty good as well. You could check out those shows, if you like. icon14.gif

@Jedi.: We still got the finale to look forward to. Anything can happen! panic.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • England

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hm. The fact that Sutter actually showed Jax holding Tig at gunpoint in the trailer theoretically means that Jax has a plan. There's no way it's going to be that simple. However at the beginning of the trailer we see Jax holding a cut.. which is likely Tig's. I'm also interested in who Jax is pointing the gun at for like half a second early on in the trailer too. It looked like Roosevelt.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 20:13)
Hm. The fact that Sutter actually showed Jax holding Tig at gunpoint in the trailer theoretically means that Jax has a plan. There's no way it's going to be that simple. However at the beginning of the trailer we see Jax holding a cut.. which is likely Tig's. I'm also interested in who Jax is pointing the gun at for like half a second early on in the trailer too. It looked like Roosevelt.

Could be Clay's from the previous episode.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 20:13)

I wouldn't mind knowing that plan be, guess were going to find out, come Wednesday

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 16:23)
QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 02:45)

Dexter is pretty good. I'm only on season 4 though. And I hear Boardwalk Empire is pretty good as well. You could check out those shows, if you like. icon14.gif

@Jedi.: We still got the finale to look forward to. Anything can happen! panic.gif

Yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about Dexter. I'll probably end up watching it and/or Kurt Sutter's other show The Shield (which I hear is good too).

OT: Not sure how exactly this thing with Pope will play out (hopefully Tig is the one to kill him), could go many different ways. But am I the only one who thinks maybe this season's cliffanhger will be the Grim B*stards attacking SAMCRO (as retrabution for Jax breaking their truce), setting them up as the antagonists for Season 6?

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

I think I might be one of the only people not wanting to see Pope's head on a pike. He's an interesting character; different kind of criminal from the typical thugs we see in the show.

Tig or Juice will meet their demise, the remaining one will go to Belfast with Clay. The Marshal will start f*cking sh*t up as well, I imagine.

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • England

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

I also don't really want to see Pope dead. He's a very interesting and dangerous character to have around and it'd be a shame to not keep him around a bit longer without a replacement antagonist or story arch that could replace him; but his relationship with Jax has been really fun to see develop.

Interested in this Marshal. We didn't see a glimpse of him in the trailer which could be good or bad. Looking forward to seeing what he's up to.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:44 AM Edited by GTA-King, 05 December 2012 - 04:46 AM.

Season finale was pretty good. I'm glad that my favorite character, Tig, is still alive. It warmed my heart to see him rescue that dog... especially considering what we know happened to his old dog. I thought that was a nice touch. I like the fact that it was Tig who killed Pope, and he used Clay's gun. I would say he got revenge on both of them at the same time. smile.gif

They set us up nicely for the next season. My only gripe is that Clay didn't bite the dust yet. I'm sure Sutter has something special planned for him though. Pretty crazy what Gemma did to Tara... can't wait for Jax to find out about that. Also, it looks like Bobby is done being the VP. I wonder where his character will go, and who will be the new VP.My guess is Chibs, and TIg will be the Sgt. At Arms again.

But yeah, great season! Sucks we have to wait until next September for season 6, but I'm sure it will be worth it. icon14.gif

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:08 AM Edited by Harley, 05 December 2012 - 07:10 AM.

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Dec 5 2012, 04:44)
Also, it looks like Bobby is done being the VP. I wonder where his character will go, and who will be the new VP.My guess is Chibs, and TIg will be the Sgt. At Arms again.

that's my bet.

bobby gripes me - pope was always going to die for what he did to opie, and clay is the perfect patsy to pin the bounty on. tig was spared and everything played out the best way it could've (although jax wasn't very convincing to pope's number 2, but then again maybe he didn't need to convince the successor to pope's empire). bobby can chill the f*ck out, jax played for his own means outside club democracy but clay done a lot worse at the head of that table.

juice needs to go, he's too weak. it's like every episode he's crying or welling up. there's being conflicted, and then there's just being a girl.

i thought sutter forgot about the mysterious homeless woman, was cool that she made it into the season, i'm guessing her talking to the plush horse was something to do with compassion for tig.

it's back to season 1 for me, lads.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:15 AM Edited by TheJonesy, 05 December 2012 - 09:17 AM.

I think Pope's second in command knows in the back of his mind that Jax planned this, but I think he was just pushing him to see how he'd react, to be honest. It's possible that Jax knew he wouldn't be complaining about the power regardless of his knowledge.

I'm still uncertain about my reception of Jax's transformation during his leadership this past season; I feel like he is indeed more reckless and just as manipulative as Clay was, but at the same time, all his decisions ultimately play out for a greater cause - disregarding his explosive actions regarding Wendy. Just as Bobby brings up his concern for Jax's well being, it's difficult to decipher whether destructive and manipulative actions used to bring down Clay - which seems to be a good decision - outweighs the need to generally withhold sanity. A conflict even I don't have a side to.

I almost feel that Sutter is using our empathy towards Jax as a way into the mind - and perspective - of a leader; before, we looked down upon this sneaky, outside-the-club choices when it was Clay since we were looking at this position from the outside in.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

• Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Wow, the finale was utterly amazing. Also very glad to see that Tig and Nero didn't go. Although, I've got to comment on how big of an idiot Gema is. Tera has evidence that she helped with the killing of JT- which she could easily give to Jax. If so, Jax will without a doubt go after Gema to kill her (possibly leading to a confromtation between Jax and Nero).

Other predictions for next season:
- Galen will be the one who saves Clay from Pope'sh*t squad and set him up in Ireland.
- Bobby will join Clay.
- Jax breaking the the truce with the Grim B*stards will come back to bite SAMCRO.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Harley @ Wednesday, Dec 5 2012, 07:08)
i thought sutter forgot about the mysterious homeless woman, was cool that she made it into the season, i'm guessing her talking to the plush horse was something to do with compassion for tig.

That's what I thought as well. I wonder if Jax planned to save Tig all along though, or seeing the homeless girl changed his mind? Most likely not, but it's something to think about. I'm so glad he's still alive, nonetheless. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users