Photo

Sons of Anarchy

243 replies to this topic
Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

Holy sh*t! This season is crazzzyyy and I love it! Gemma really needs to get a grip of herself god dammit, she really has become a trainwreck. Hope Abel made it, from the looks of the scene he was still breathing, only bleeding, but since he has a bad heart it might go bad. Also Im sure it was Clay that hired the black guys who attacked Jax & Chips to make it look like niners/pope have done all the home invasions.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Im thinking it was Frankie who attacked Jax and Chibs. He just hired a black guy to go along and make it look like it was pope.
Clay knows that messing with Pope will get everyone killed. I dont think hes that stupid.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 18:53)
Im thinking it was Frankie who attacked Jax and Chibs. He just hired a black guy to go along and make it look like it was pope.
Clay knows that messing with Pope will get everyone killed. I dont think hes that stupid.

You hit the nail right on the head for this episode! icon14.gif

Going to be interesting to see how Gemma deals with Clay...

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

That scene between Juice and Clay was one of those rare moments when Clay acted like a genuine human being, I onestly don't think he'll tell Juice's little secret to anyone else since he revealed that it was him who sent the nomads to Unclers trailer.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 17:04)
That scene between Juice and Clay was one of those rare moments when Clay acted like a genuine human being, I onestly don't think he'll tell Juice's little secret to anyone else since he revealed that it was him who sent the nomads to Unclers trailer.

He only revealed that he sent the Nomads to the trailer. He didn't reveal that he's behind all that other sh*t with Nomads. He's building the trust between himself and Juice for something.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:28 PM Edited by GTA-King, 31 October 2012 - 03:51 PM.

Maybe Clay is building Juice up to be his private Sgt. At Arms? It's possible he would turn him against Jax as well. Both Juice and Clay pretty much needs eachother at this point.

I smell a civil war in our midst!

catspider.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 15:16)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 17:04)

He only revealed that he sent the Nomads to the trailer. He didn't reveal that he's behind all that other sh*t with Nomads. He's building the trust between himself and Juice for something.

Yea, when you put it like that he probably is setting Juice up for something since he really didn't reveal the full context of the relationship he had with the nomads. And yea I think we could possibly see a split within the club although Clay's side would be pretty out numbered unless he hired some outside help.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

'twas a pretty interesting episode. I'm worried about chibs' head, though. Especially after the head injury he took a while back. I just have a strange feeling it'll pop back up.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Looks good this weeks but i bet Clay gets to Frankie first.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Clay's pulling a Sith Lord on Juice. He lost the nomads, so now he needs a new pawn. Poor Juice. He's just been beaten down in the past two seasons.

Loving how they keep Layla in the show even though Opie is gone. I like at least one hot skank per episode. And Walton Goggins counted as one.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

Yeah, it's nice to see them keep characters like Layla around. It wouldn't have been right for them to just write her off after opie.
Fun fact; my iPad autocorrected opie to pipe. Go figure.

I'm actually really glad I know nothing about Hamlet. I really enjoy SoA, and if I knew the rough storyline of it through knowing Hamlet I'd feel like it was spoiled a bit. confused.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:35 AM Edited by GTA-King, 04 November 2012 - 01:39 AM.

^ I mean, it's not a COMPLETE copy of Hamlet, but there is definitely some references to it. Kurt Sutter is a big fan of Shakespeare, so I really wouldn't be surprised if everyone died by the end of the show. Kurt also said that he's going to stick with the structure of Hamlet until the end... so I'm expecting a complete and utter Greek Tragedy.

I just hope Tig, my favorite character, has a heroic death like Opie got. confused.gif

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Tig shouldnt die in a heroic way at all. Hes caused so much sh*t.
Hes the reason Opi died.

Interesting episode. Kind of sh*tty how the Sherrif dumped it all on Juice he didnt even explain that they blackmailed him

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 04:14)
Hes the reason Opi died.

Clay's the reason Opie died, not Tig

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 22:08)
QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 04:14)
Hes the reason Opi died.

Clay's the reason Opie died, not Tig

Exactly. icon14.gif

Clay has put Tig through so much sh*t. If anyone deserves to kill Clay the most, it has to be Tig.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:57 PM Edited by Jedi., 11 November 2012 - 06:13 PM.

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Nov 8 2012, 02:01)
Clay has put Tig through so much sh*t. If anyone deserves to kill Clay the most, it has to be Tig.

If they're following through with Hamlet to the end, which Ron Perlman has suggested they will, I don't see Tig doing the deed.

I don't know who does the soundtrack to the show but he deserves his pay check. icon14.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

^ Very true. Hamlet (Jax) was the one to eventually kill King Claudius (Clay). Also, Queen Gertrude (Gemma) was inadvertently poisoned... so it's going to be interesting to see what happen there.

It's important to note though that Kurt Sutter said the show will not be just a copy/paste of Hamlet, and that he is going to add elements of his own. So really, anything could happen (although they haven't strayed so far off the path of Hamlet). In Lion King (another movie inspired by Hamlet) the hyenas (the loyal followers aka Tig/Laertes) killed Scar (Clay/King Claudius) at the end, because he betrayed them. I can honestly see something like that happening in SoA based on how similar the story is.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, you do raise a good point. If they were making a carbon copy of Hamlet then Opie wouldn't have died.

Did that say a 90 minute episode? Music to my ears. inlove.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

^ Indeed it did! Something epic is about to happen. I can feel it! panic.gif

By the way, there's only 4 episodes left this season. So it IS about time for sh*t to start hitting the fan.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 20:25)
^ Indeed it did! Something epic is about to happen. I can feel it! panic.gif

By the way, there's only 4 episodes left this season. So it IS about time for sh*t to start hitting the fan.

What do you think the odds are that Juice and Tig will make it to the next season? Jax doesn't seem to be showing them any sympathy and both are wanted dead by someone. I can live with Juice biting the bullet but losing Opie and Tig in the same season would be too much.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:05 PM Edited by GTA-King, 11 November 2012 - 09:30 PM.

^ Tig is my favorite character. It will be really hard to see him go. If he DOES die though, I hope he has a meaningful death. As for Juice, it's really not looking that good for him.

If they continue to follow a path like Hamlet, then expect everyone to die at some point. It's just a matter of when... and how. I really can't see Jax giving up Tig like that... but if he did, then I will lose all sympathy for him.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Coincidence that they paired these guys up for Comic Con? Maybe I'm just clutching at straws. lol.gif

I'd say Tig, Opie and Chibs are my favourite. icon14.gif

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 20:25)

This. It feels like nothing major has really happened yet (obviously there has been some big occurrences but they don't feel too significant to the series).

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Can't wait for tonights episode. 90 minutes of SoA, can't ask for much more. You can tell just by the name of the episode, Crucified, that something big will go down, whether thats body or a twist.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

I wonder if tonight will be Juice's last episode?

user posted image

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 22:02)
I wonder if tonight will be Juice's last episode?

user posted image

No it won't be because Juice will tell Jax that the cop blackmailed him and he'll leave him alone

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Pretty slow episode to be honest. I thought a lot more would transpire. Anyone else annoyed that it wasn't a 90 minute episode as advertised?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:36)
Pretty slow episode to be honest. I thought a lot more would transpire. Anyone else annoyed that it wasn't a 90 minute episode as advertised?

Huh? It was an hour and a half on my watch, man. icon14.gif

Was a pretty slow episode though... and I honestly thought something major was going to happen. Oh well... we still got 3 episodes left. Next week is another 90 minute episode by the way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users