Photo

Sons of Anarchy Season 6!

234 replies to this topic
mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Just caught up with the Season 6 debut. Anyone else loved that scene between Chibs and Juice?

"I love you brother."

"I know." *proceeds to beats the sh*t out of Juice*

And Juice took it like a man. I forgot how far Juice's story arch has gone, that was a true brotherhood scene there.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

Really looking forward to this. Been watching it since way back in 2008 when it first came out. I'm at the end of season five, and it's still pretty f*cking awesome. It took me by surprise when

Spoiler
I can't wait to see the repercussions of everything that happened. I think that Jax's 
Spoiler
will play a bigger part as you can only ever replace the monster you've taken down.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I'm expecting the kid to be a member's ole lady's kid and the

Spoiler

Looks like it's Nero's cousin's (Dave Navarro) kid. And that tec-9 or whatever is the same that the Sons sold Nero's crew. It's so bait there's gonna be sh*t leading back to them through that gun.

For half the show I thought that was Lyla in that bed at the start, and the shooter was her kid, and Dave Navarro was just giving her a ride to the torture gig. I went back to the scene and realised it's that chick from The O.C. 

...I mean uhh, I don't recognise her.  :blush:

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

The premiere was insane, hey am I just f*cked up or did anyone else think Tig was going to start raping that guy's dead body in the tub when he started unbuttoning his pants?

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Not just you, I had the exact same thought going through my head when I seen that.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

sons1.jpg

What an EPIC show I will be sad to see season 8 pass in a couple years Curt Sutter is a f*cking genius  

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:38 PM Edited by ryuclan, 15 September 2013 - 04:41 PM.

h

Not just you, I had the exact same thought going through my head when I seen that.

I mean with his track record...lol

Anyway I'm looking forward to this next episode. I wonder how much of an effect that Donal Logue's character's drug use is going to have on the plot. I don't think Sutter would just throw that in there for no reason. Anyway I hated how everyone just became so offensive when they showed the school part. I was looking at the show's facebook page and there were a lot of people saying they were finished watching the show because of that...saying that Sutter did it for shock value. People don't understand he did the same thing in previous seasons with Piney's army buddy using the guns they sold him to kill some cops and spring one of their buddies. Even if I saw something that I thought was really offensive I wouldn't jut quit watching or reading whatever that thing was. May as well finish it and see why it was needed.

Also I think if I were a writer or director I would definitely put myself in the material as a victim. Sutter seems to like putting himself and his wife in positions where pain is evident lol. I always wanted to direct a movie and have my own death scene. Think it would be cool to see yourself die in some gruesome way.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Pat, 09 October 2013 - 03:53 AM.

I can't believe how dead this thread is with everything that's happened in the past few episodes. I was really bothered by how they fell for the IRA's trap so easily tonight, I can't believe none of them stopped and said "hey, isn't it a little sketchy that we're all going to be congregated together at a specific time?" I'm also surprised that everyone apparently survived that, but maybe Sutter felt like having one episode where no one important dies for a change.

Really interested in seeing next week's episode, I don't know how Samcro is going to recover from this.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

I'm still sad about Phil and Otto.  I guess after last season, what were they gonna do more to torture Otto, so they just said, let's put him out of his misery.

Another thing about last week.  They totally missed a chance at a mini X-Files reunion.  If they only had Robert Patrick and Mitch Pileggi in one scene together.

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by Firefly8000, 21 November 2013 - 03:38 PM.

Who's been keeping up with this? That last episode was f*cking crazy!

Spoiler

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

I haven't caught recent episodes because I was streaming them and my computer isn't working anymore. I watched the first few episodes and I thought they were phenomenal, much better than the previous season. I'll have to wait until they're available on demand or when FOX does re-runs.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Finally caught up with the past couple weeks.  They finally did it.  

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

What happened to sons last week, it wasn't on

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

I'm not sure but it returns on December 3rd and the season finale is on the 10th.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

A bunch of shows took this week off for Thanksgiving. SoA was one of fhem.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

The finale was last night. My only response is: what the f*ck.

David.
  • David.

Street Cat

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

Insane FInale. Totally did not see that coming. Can't wait for season 7.

Spoilers

Only part feeling kinda off- Gemma doing that....made no sense. What was her plan? Do we just chalk it up to her being high?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by Majestic81, 12 December 2013 - 02:28 PM.

Is this the final ever or is there a season 7? haven't been keeping up with the show a lot. it had its share of sh*tty episodes but this last episode gets the cake. f*cking stupid.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

Well everything I read said that Wednesday's episode was a season finale not a series finale so you can bet your ass there will be a season 7.

David.
  • David.

Street Cat

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

Season 7 is already announced and confirmed to be the final season. Can't find a source at the moment, sorry.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Oh Peggy... I mean Gemma, you forked up big time.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

Season 7 is already announced and confirmed to be the final season. Can't find a source at the moment, sorry.

Wasn't there a few rumours about that there'd be a final season after this one a while ago?

I think it's for the best, really. The show would seem a drag if there was an eighth season.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

95% of there viewers are women. I just can't get into it. I saw season 1, but after that all the girls are preaching "JaX, JaX, JaX" The he*l with that sh*t. Chick show

• GunWrath likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:16 AM Edited by GunWrath, 16 April 2014 - 10:17 AM.

95% of there viewers are women. I just can't get into it. I saw season 1, but after that all the girls are preaching "JaX, JaX, JaX" The he*l with that sh*t. Chick show

Yeah, I watched the first season, I was like FINALLY A f*ckING SHOW ABOUT AN MC.. then about half way through the 1st season, I lost interest. Season 2 came around and I tried my luck one more time thinking they finally got into some sh*t but nope.. not only is this show nowhere near a real motorcycle club, it, like many others try and draw in their female members too, which for me ultimately ruins a show.

All the female fans (well, majority) that scream OMGERD JAX, would truthfully in real-life never ride on the back of a bike or conform to a real biker's lifestyle, especially that of an outlaw club. Takes a certain breed of women to do so.

But yeah, the show just seemed too fast paced for me. One minute they're running guns, next thing you know, they're in Ireland running drugs or wacking some dude for another organization. Just too much is thrown into it.. I rather have the show be an actual drama, where it's creates that aspect that it's an actual club, an actual biker and the ups and downs of club life. Yet, we're along for the ride of some Calvin Klein model on 2 wheels and his bitchy mother and girlfriend.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

I only saw a few episodes. It doesn't seem very realistic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users