Photo

Sons of Anarchy Season 6!

234 replies to this topic
The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:46 AM Edited by GTAvanja, 03 October 2012 - 09:03 AM.

Why is every female character on this show so f*ckin' retarded and irrational?

Anyway

R.I.P. Opie cryani.gif

SoA has an amazing soundtrack.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Wednesday, Oct 3 2012, 03:46)
Why is every female character on this show so f*ckin' retarded and irrational?

Anyway

R.I.P. Opie cryani.gif

Finally caught up this week. Seriously, wtf. Gemma's going crazy, Tara's turning into Gemma.

Ope was one of my favorites, but I had a feeling he really wanted to die anyway. I really hope Tig gets to cut Pope's balls off and stuffs them in his mouth.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:01 AM

The new episode started kind of slow, but ended strong with Opie's wake.

I thought Gemma's reaction to Opie's death was a bit much. I mean, they never had much screen time together, if I recall. It didn't really show give a sh*t when Kozik died.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 06:01)

I thought Gemma's reaction to Opie's death was a bit much.  I mean, they never had much screen time together, if I recall.  It didn't really show give a sh*t when Kozik died.

I think the reason she reacted like that is because Opie was Jax's best friend... so Opie was a big part of the family growing up. Although, like you said... we didn't really see them have much screen time together.

I just finished watching season 4 again not too long ago. And yeah, Kozik's death was just so sudden... I almost missed it. They barely even acknowledged it other than a quick toast.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, Oct 2 2012, 20:08)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Sunday, Sep 30 2012, 21:37)
Wouldn't Clay be Scarface in that comparison? Also, do you guys think Clay is sending those patch overs out to ransack people's houses or they're doing it on their own?

Scarface? Na, not really much Hamlet references in that. Tony Montana built his empire from the ground up, only for it to all come tumbling down because of his arrogance (also because he was unwilling to kill kids).

I meant Scar or Scarface from the Lion King, whatever his name was, the dude with the black mane who killed Mufasa lol.

@GTAVanja probably because art imitates life bro, the way these chicks are acting in this show aren't too far off from what I'd expect in the real deal. Like the way Gemma decided to beat up that hooker chick instead of Clay when she thought they had slept together, very typical.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:26 AM Edited by GTA-King, 06 October 2012 - 05:28 AM.

^ Oh, lol.... Scar is that lion's name, you're right. I said Claudius because that's who the bad king is in Hamlet, just as Clay is the bad President in SoA and Scar is the bad king in The Lion King. I just accidentally put Claudius' name when I was referencing SoA to Lion King.... I meant to put Scar. Sorry for the confusion! lol.gif

user posted image
Scar

user posted image
Clay

user posted image
King Claudius

If anybody wants to know any more refrences between Hamlet and SoA or the Lion King.. lol, feel free to ask! You may be surprised how many there are.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Boss

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 07:01)

I thought Gemma's reaction to Opie's death was a bit much. I mean, they never had much screen time together, if I recall. It didn't really show give a sh*t when Kozik died.

Gemma and Opie had known eachother for ages. John Teller was Piney's best friend and Jax and Opie were best friends so obviously she would be very sad.

Very emotional and brutal when Opie got killed. I liked Opie and I knew he was going to die but not that early in the season.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Here's what Kurt Sutter said about tonight's episode:

"sh*t will go down tonight that will make us sit back in our chair and say - Oh my God did I just see that!?"

CAN'T WAIT!

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, Oct 9 2012, 13:08)
Here's what Kurt Sutter said about tonight's episode:

"sh*t will go down tonight that will make us sit back in our chair and say - Oh my God did I just see that!?"

CAN'T WAIT!

Walton Goggins...

...big titties. That's all I can say.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

LMFAO!!! lol.gif

Tonight's episode was f*cking hilarious! Walton Goggins as a tranny was the scariest thing I have ever seen in recent memory. Tig was attracted to... IT! lol. When that dude bit Tig's ass and it cut to commercial... I literally said, "da f*ck did I just witness?" Kurt Sutter was right!

Other than that bit of hilarity, alot of other stuff went down. Jax is on good terms with the Hale now. We will see how that plays out. Can't wait until next week's episode. Looks like the home invaders are finally going to be found out!

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

HOLY sh*t BOYD KRAUTER.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

That was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

F*cking yes! It's about time we saw some more of creepy Tig. As far as I can remember it has been a while since we say some of him being all weird. biggrin.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

That's reasonable, though. Considering the season started with him watching his daughter being burned alive.

But I love that part, when he's staring at "Venus". At first you think, maybe he's going to pull one of those, "I didn't know she had a dick" lines. But no, he knows. That's why I love this show. It has a good balance of everything. Drama, suspense, action, and comedy.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

Walton Goggins is very convincing as a tranny.

Good episode on the whole. Didn't dig the fight between Jax and Galen, seemed like Sutter was just looking for an excuse to inject some action. He usually produces better!

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

I enjoyed the fight and the whole feel of the way they settled the little beef, but yeah I guess I agree; it wasn't really needed and I was actually pretty surprised because it just kind of....happened. Still, it was a nice little moment.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

I never knew who Walton Goggins was before..So I did the google search to see if he/she was really a tranny. That was very convincing and pretty damn good acting for him.

I read this interview
http://www.tvguide.c...an-1054456.aspx

I think we can see more of "Venus" in SoA biggrin.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

I thought this last episode was over the top, even for the series which in itself is completely over the top. The tranny blackmail thing was hilariously entertaining and to see that dude from The Shield dressed/talking like that was the most bizarre thing I've seen so far on the show. I feel like the show has crossed a line and I'm interested to see how much more ridiculous it's going to get.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:37 AM Edited by GTA-King, 17 October 2012 - 05:41 PM.

Pretty good episode! Glad to see that Jax avenged Opie's death. Did anyone catch what Jax said to Tig after Tig shot that dude's wife? Jax looked really pissed off...

And it was indeed the Nomads behind the home burglaries. Clay is trying to undermine Jax's leadership. Again, this is what happens in Hamlet! icon14.gif

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Death by snowglobe. That's a first.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

Interesting twist. Clay causing trouble for Jax by making the nomads do home invasions. Didnt see that coming

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Wednesday, Oct 17 2012, 17:40)
Death by snowglobe. That's a first.

Yea and what a resilient globe it was, it looked like he was tagging him with the glass part of it to me and it never even cracked.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

Decent episode. Did not expect we would see Clay trying to expressly undermine Jax so soon. Makes sense but, the Nomads would be more loyal to Clay; they're probably at a loss as to why Jax is calling the shots now.

Do we think Tara will start f*cking Otto? That would be hilarious.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

Tig popping the gaurd's wife was f*cked up even for Tig. And then he acted like it was just him blowing off some steam. I love it.

I had a feeling that Clay was somehow involved with the home invasions. Didn't think he was the mastermind, though. I was thinking it was him working with another party.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 03:03)
Tig popping the gaurd's wife was f*cked up even for Tig. And then he acted like it was just him blowing off some steam. I love it.

This is why I am worried about Tig's fate. He takes things upon himself. Like running over Pope's daughter by accident. He made that decision upon himself after Clay lied and said the Niners shot him. If it wasn't for Tig acting on impulse, and waited for a decision FROM THE CLUB, his daughter would still be alive as well as Opie. Tig is a mad dog.

I'm worried about what Jax has planned for him. Surely he won't actually have Tig handed over to Pope to be killed eventually?

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:25 AM

This Pope character is really good at how they made him, I don't want him dead because he's should be a good "friend" Of the Sons I want Clay dead because He's to blame for everything thats happened, Look at it Clay made the following thing happened
1) Got the gang into the Drug game
2) Killed Piney
3) Told everyone that The 9ers Shot him after Opie did it which lead Tig trying to kill the 9ers but ended up killing Popes Daughter (as GTA-King brought up)
And because of that Tigs Daughter is dead and so is Opie

And Holy suicide Batman, Neros Chick shooting her self in the head was wow, didn't see that coming

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:30 AM Edited by GTA-King, 22 October 2012 - 08:35 PM.

^ Yeah, it all comes down to being Clay's fault. If he doesn't get what's coming to him this season, I honestly don't know how that will make me feel. Guess it depends on where the story goes though.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Wow. Whatever respect I still had left for Gemma is completely gone now.

confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users