[WIP|SCR] Bat-Joker

36 replies to this topic
69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

With someone to rigged it, i might release him. I don't have any GTA game installed right now, and don't bother to install and rig this myself.
If someone willing to do it, PM me. If not, well, mark it as dead.

JamesMBoring1994
  • JamesMBoring1994

Fazio Crime Famiglia

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:09 AM

Where does the idea for this come from like is it one of the comics or tv show or maybe even one of the games?

labomba
  • labomba

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

i have been following your III Era Protagonist topic for a while and i made a profile just for this, and i have just found out about this, and it looks REALLY good, it would look extremely good in IV, if someone could make it like the famous iron man or hulk mod with scripts it could be absolutely EPIC, but i'm completely cool if you keep it as a normal ped or skin. A suggestion for the model it's self, you should add more armor to it, because for now it looks dominated by joker rather than bats. now to the III Era Protagonist project, are you still working on it, because the thread's locked, i would love to see both of them in GTA IV!

Keep up the awesome work!  :colgate:  :happy:   :) (R* would be jealous)

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

@James
No, the idea is completely mine. Just trying to fuse those two.

@labomba
III Era Protagonist mod is dead, but might want to start over once V is out and moddable.
I believe that my skill are much better now than when i first started that mod, so it'll be much better, if it all work out.

JamesMBoring1994
  • JamesMBoring1994

Fazio Crime Famiglia

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:51 PM

@James

@labomba
III Era Protagonist mod is dead, but might want to start over once V is out and moddable.
I believe that my skill are much better now than when i first started that mod, so it'll be much better, if it all work out.

Well i have to say this is really cool for something that you just thought of out of your head. :)

labomba
  • labomba

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:15 PM

hmmm, do you think gta v would run better than iv, because gta iv is apparently one of the worst optimized games in the world

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 November 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by 69_black_69, 02 November 2014 - 02:05 PM.

@James

@labomba

Well i have to say this is really cool for something that you just thought of out of your head. :)

Hey, thanks, man. 

hmmm, do you think gta v would run better than iv, because gta iv is apparently one of the worst optimized games in the world

I hope. 
Poor optimization is the reason i didn't even finished GTA IV. Never touched it again, and i still prefer to play and mod SA.
If they f*cked this one up again, i'll probably never pick any of other Rockstar games in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users