Any TLAD masters here?

16 replies to this topic
Chad Warden
  • Chad Warden

goes by many different names

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Anyone here play solely TLAD? Was that your favorite GTA?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Loved it 'till TBOGT came out. After beating that, I decided to mod GTA 4 (links in the sig wink.gif )

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

wouldn't call me a TLAD master, but i STILL LOVE TLAD!!!!!!!!!! inlove.gif the whole biker aspect, riding in formation, having your Brothers always at your back, and the clubhouse was kick ASS until the last mission mad.gif hell, i still play single player, call up my brothers, and roll down into the AoD hangout were the arm wrestling is and FIST FIGHT THEM ALL! devil.gif

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hehe yeah, out of IV&ELFC TLaD is definitely my favourite, truly epic story, amazing soundtrack and awesome multiplayer, shame its pretty dead these days, I dont play TLaD only but after V release I probably wont play IV or TBoGT online anymore but I would always come back to TLaD inlove.gif

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Ive got all the LAD trophies possible.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

i think anyone could get all the trophies in TLAD... LOL, i have too tounge.gif

@SARDNYA, i think Free Roam is active AT TIMES (me being in THR)... then you do always have those pussies in Friendly Fire Off matches... haha, as for the games that were specfic to the title for Multiplayer, YES they are DEAD icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

I MISS CLUB BUSINESS AND OWN THE CITY!!!!!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

This may be a bump, but in a section this inactive I think it's fine.

I play TL&D, mainly and it is my favorite! icon14.gif

I don't want to sound cocky, but I'd consiser myself a 'master of TL&D '

If your on PSN feel free to add me, it's very much alive over here in Free Mode atleast!

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

I consider myself a master because T.L.A.D. is an easy game, anyone can be a master at it.

felinegood
  • felinegood

gonna tear your ass straight up the middle

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

my personal favorite, mainly because the story was really good (my own opinion), with a semi-climatic ending of a killing billy grey in prison, and burning the clubhouse to the ground marking the end of Lost M.C. Johnny was cool too, he got sh*t on alot but had a pretty good attitude.

OP: i still play too about every other day usually single player, me and a couple un-savory co-horts dp the opposition on XBL when we get enough people. rare

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Friday, Sep 7 2012, 01:44)
I consider myself a master because T.L.A.D. is an easy game, anyone can be a master at it.

i disagree... The Ballad of Gay Tony was the easiest... that game was too User friendly like Call Of Duty...

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 13:20)

i disagree... The Ballad of Gay Tony was the easiest... that game was too User friendly like Call Of Duty...

Not really. In T.B.o.G.T. you had to do the missions in a certain amount of time, which makes the game harder to finish 100%.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Sunday, Sep 16 2012, 11:01)
QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 13:20)

Not really. In T.B.o.G.T. you had to do the missions in a certain amount of time, which makes the game harder to finish 100%.

Generally speaking, TBOGT is "easier" than TLAD. Weapons are very strong and can be used to take down hoards of enemies, meanwhile in TLAD, you have basic and generic weapons; though powerful, they are not as 'explosive' as TBOGT's weapons

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

indeed Stonehead, even with the time limits TBOGT is the easiest game... everything on the game was too overpowering, and some of it really didn't make any sense...

im still hoping for another Motorcycle Club add on for V! as TLAD still owns my life out of all my other games (and yes, there are ALOT!)

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Okay, I just feel that T.L.a.D. is easier, I don't know why.

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Sep 16 2012, 17:21)
im still hoping for another Motorcycle Club add on for V! as TLAD still owns my life out of all my other games (and yes, there are ALOT!)

I agree.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

I don't want to call myself a Master by any means, but a seasoned citizen of TLAD, yes I am. I do believe that this is my favorite of the three, even with it's faults. The voice-overs were great, best of all three, IMO. I genuinely LOLd the most during this installment than the others. I love riding the superbikes in windshield cam view. Wish the superbikes were available on line.

TLAD free mode was home to myself and operating partner for a while, because of NO ANNIHILATORS but the mavericks stayed. This was the perfect set up. PERFECT. TLAD is the only version of free mode we play specifically for the helicopter set up. I have memories of battles and extraordinary kills from dozens of free mode games. And playing on an HD 98" projection, TLAD free mode was like a simulator. (the only way to experience HD gaming)

the annihilator and buzzard whores ruined the staying power of vanilla's and TBGT's free mode staying power for me. and TBGT's free mode offered no weapons on any islands, even Happiness Island. icon13.gif in my world, I'd say that TLAD made GTA IV. My friend and I still play on line one night a week or so.

great game!

derek3056
  • derek3056

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

I actually thought that this was one of the best GTAs ever. Great voice acting, great humor. I thought that the whole story and feel of it just fit the series so perfectly.

scedion
  • scedion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Sunday, Sep 16 2012, 20:07)
Okay, I just feel that T.L.a.D. is easier, I don't know why.

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Sep 16 2012, 17:21)

I agree.

i guess im not the only one who wants to be a biker again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users