» «
Photo

Alcoholic Mod

7 replies to this topic
ch3y3zze
  • ch3y3zze

ni**erKILLER

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:46 PM Edited by ch3y3zze, 02 September 2012 - 08:04 AM.

Open Source Project Included!

Another one of my mods... Alcoholic Mod

Features:

Several bars around the city that serve many many drinks

You get drunk depending how much u drink. No headache inducing camera effect when drunk only video game character is drunk not u wink.gif

drunk driving with possible dui

car swerves and camera is affected when driving

drunk wears off slowly as time goes by and effects wear off subtly

For Devs Open source VS project included, please comment if u fix bugs or add features Thanks! Have fun all and dont drink and drive real life lol

https://dl.dropbox.c...lcoholicMod.rar

Also available @ http://www.lcpdfr.co...-modifications/

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:58 AM Edited by NudasPriest, 12 September 2012 - 12:02 PM.

I think with a recent update to this mod disables clip capture. There is another mod I've come across, maybe only one, that does this also. I don't know what kind of bug it is but it'd be a good one to fix. Only reason I stopped using this mod, and I don't think it did this before, but I couldn't say which version.

ch3y3zze
  • ch3y3zze

ni**erKILLER

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

what keys do u use for clip capture, F2??

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

yes, F2 is clip capture (or holding down the back button on Xbox 360 controller). The default buttons for clip capture.

ch3y3zze
  • ch3y3zze

ni**erKILLER

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

yeah i noticed i couldnt press f2 to capture a clip but it did ask to capture when i died, maybe the graphics onscreen disable it. If u want try commenting out the PerFrameDraw hook

so look for PerFrameDrawing += and put a // in front, not home so i cant test til later

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (ch3y3zze @ Friday, Sep 14 2012, 18:42)
yeah i noticed i couldnt press f2 to capture a clip but it did ask to capture when i died, maybe the graphics onscreen disable it. If u want try commenting out the PerFrameDraw hook

so look for PerFrameDrawing += and put a // in front, not home so i cant test til later

I actually am not an official modder, coder or programmer. I would like to know what to do, where would be a good place to start, what programs (hopefully free) I would need to be able to view, edit and (I'm guessing) recompile .net files. Notepad++ works for .cs files and stuff but yeah, I guess I'll wait until you can test it later. Thanks for the response though. Hopefully that is the problem and there is a way around it.

ch3y3zze
  • ch3y3zze

ni**erKILLER

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

well if u want to learn .net, i recommend c#, go install visual studio express c#. You are just going to have to practice everyday and read alot if u want to learn. Try making a simple gta script with some trainer functions like god mode when u press a key. U will have to look at example scripts from scripthookdotnet dev folder. Things will be slow at first but u can learn everything with google.

I did not program a day of my life until i learned u can mod gta iv ;D Now i love programming and all i want to do ^_^

ch3y3zze
  • ch3y3zze

ni**erKILLER

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

ok i figured out why clip capture was disabled, I will update to v1.3 tonight on gta4-mods biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users