Photo

GTAF Minecraft Server

3,929 replies to this topic
Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by RyujinXKaizer, 07 September 2013 - 05:40 AM.

I also won't think of trying it. It seems pretty laggy for me.

nen2001
  • nen2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

is there going to be a creative world?

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

You can have creative mode if you want but no TNT as far as i'm aware!

nen2001
  • nen2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

how do you get the creative world

Kalvin.
  • Kalvin.

--------------

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

is there going to be a creative world?

There used to be one but it was removed as it was corrupting the current survival map, and making the server have several errors in the console I believe.

• Doublepulse likes this

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

Is there any chance that Kirsty can tp me out of The Nether? I seem to be lost while me and oyster were exploring.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

I can pop on and do it now, if you can come back online.

• Moth and Limitless like this

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Would be fun to play on the new Snapshot.

I only know of one new biome. so would like to find the other new biomes although im not sure how many has been added 
and some new item's too.

but is this a small example of 1.7, Would we get more biomes and new items/blocks when its fully out? or is this all it now in testing stage. 

This is only the first snapshot of many that will probably come. A snapshot is basically a beta for 1.7 which means all the new additions are subject to change and there will possibly be many more additions added before release.
  • Moth likes this

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

I only know of one new biome. so would like to find the other new biomes although im not sure how many has been added 
and some new item's too.

but is this a small example of 1.7, Would we get more biomes and new items/blocks when its fully out? or is this all it now in testing stage. 

This is only the first snapshot of many that will probably come. A snapshot is basically a beta for 1.7 which means all the new additions are subject to change and there will possibly be many more additions added before release.

Hell, aren't the Mesa biomes kinda f*cked? Like the red stuff not spawning or something?

Kalvin.
  • Kalvin.

--------------

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by Kalvin., 08 September 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Hell, aren't the Mesa biomes kinda f*cked? Like the red stuff not spawning or something?

They were fixed in a (kind of) new snapshot; 13w36b, of which has other bugfixes such as that in the previous snapshot (13w36a) when you ate a clown/pufferfish (also salmon) it'd just show the normal fish texture particles, but that and other very minor things are fixed.

• Moth likes this

Matty256
  • Matty256

Adrenaline Ace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

and some new item's too.

Yea i now know that there's things that haven't been added yet. 
as for the Mesa Biome ive not seen that yet in game seems like its hard to find but i did spawn in the "ice spikes" biome on SP with world type on large biomes, only found Savanna on the Server maybe they are bug out unless someone has found another new biome somewhere that i don't know of.

• Kirsty likes this

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

From the little spawn village there's a flower biome that's pretty. Haven't seen a roofed forest or stone beach yet. Birchwood forests are new also marshlands these vary from swamps. There are also multiple versions of the new biomes mountains and non mountain ones but this is only noticeable on non amplified generation. The last one I can think of is the tiaga biome witch features new shape trees and a new block also has randomly generating mossy cobble.

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Oyster, you are also forgetting the Redwood forest which has extremely tall trees.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Yeah there are so many more cool biomes that don't show up in Amplified. We could probably switch out to a fresh normal seed, since people have been having fun with TNT again.. 

• Moth likes this

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 08 September 2013 - 10:38 AM.

Oyster, blockse also forgetting the Redwood forest which has extremely tall trees.

O yeah and also naturally spawning 2x2 tree trunks. Also ocean biomes now have gravel floors and speaking of gravel I beleive that they have added gravel beaches properly now.

K

I can make a device that will remove tnt using command blocks If they are enabled. But i will not be back home for about 6 hours or so.

No TNT/minecart TNT device is now operational fingers crossed. This goes for mods aswell!

• Kirsty likes this

Secura
  • Secura

Enigmatic Wanderer.

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

I demand justice, ban Chase and Pepper I say! Ban them with the largest damn hammer you can find!

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

I demand justice, ban Chase and Pepper I say! Ban them with the largest damn hammer you can find!

Stop demanding that we get banned. You don't have a right to demand anything. Learn to take a joke, and if it hurts you so much to lose a build that you've made on a temp map, then don't build something nice. It's simple as that. Oh and by the way that map is gone now we all got tired of it and decided to try a normal generated map instead of amplified.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Learn to take a joke

:p

• Moth likes this

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

Found another new biome. It appears that it spawns on the edge of jungles and can border swampland. Its unique feature is well i will let the picture speak for itself!

vHBOpF3.png

Kalvin.
  • Kalvin.

--------------

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

I don't believe it's a new biome, it's just the edge of a Jungle Biome, the reason melons are there is because in 1.7 they made it so melons and things like that rarely spawn in Jungles and such.

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Found another new biome. It appears that it spawns on the edge of jungles and can border swampland. Its unique feature is well i will let the picture speak for itself!

vHBOpF3.png

I'm glad melons naturally spawn now. The old method of finding them was a bit more complicated than it should of been.
  • Moth likes this

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:02 PM Edited by Cyper, 08 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

I can't connect to the server!

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Chase177, 08 September 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Here's what happened last night on the server. We decided to venture out on horses to see what new biomes we could find. It was a lot of fun, but trying to get through the forest on horses was pure hell.

We started out on this Mountainous area and assembled together on horseback. Once we all got ready which took like 10 minutes we headed out. We first went into a forest, which was a terrible idea. Then once we got out of there we spotted our first new biome. This biome was full of gravel and stone, but I don't think it has an official name yet.

slQa3xtl.png

After going through the gravel like biome, we ended up back in another forest. This forest wasn't as bad as the other to cross, but we ended up losing Kirsty about half way through the forest. So we all gathered around and started eating raw chicken, because we just knew that she had been killed by all the wolves lurking around this forest and raw cock... I mean chicken was Kirstys favorite meal.

u1HxVHXl.jpg

Well it turned out she actually was alive and well. So the journey continued. We continued on until we found this massive hole in the middle of this mountain.

FusD6uml.png

Teos was so fascinated by this that he run his horse right into that ravine. Kirsty got off her horse to try and help Teos climb back up the ravine, but her horse decided to jump in the ravine as well and then walk into the lava fall that was pouring out the side of the ravine. I guess Kirsty rode that horse so hard that it decided to commit suicide. After getting Teos out of the ravine, Teos and Kirsty broke two more horses to ride and the journey continued on after finding the last new biome which was the Tiaga we all rode out in the sunset, fell in the river and drowned.

oz6Z0tZl.png

The end.

• Moth and Kirsty like this

Secura
  • Secura

Enigmatic Wanderer.

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Stop demanding that we get banned. You don't have a right to demand anything. Learn to take a joke, and if it hurts you so much to lose a build that you've made on a temp map, then don't build something nice. It's simple as that. Oh and by the way that map is gone now we all got tired of it and decided to try a normal generated map instead of amplified.

It wasn't funny, you griefed one of my builds, without my permission. Stop trying to excuse yourself, you know what you did was wrong and you  should be punished for ruining something that wasn't yours and that someone else put a fair amount of effort into. Regardless of whether or not we're still using the old map, it's the principle the counts, the Minecraft world is thirty million blocks in every direction and you decided to blow up the few pieces of the builds I'd made. 

They're gone now regardless, but that doesn't change the fact that I enjoyed building them and that they weren't yours to destroy. Instead of me trying to learn how to take a joke, how about you try and learn what classifies as acceptable behaviour?

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

It wasn't funny, you griefed one of my builds, without my permission. Stop trying to excuse yourself, you know what you did was wrong and you  should be punished for ruining something that wasn't yours and that someone else put a fair amount of effort into. Regardless of whether or not we're still using the old map, it's the principle the counts, the Minecraft world is thirty million blocks in every direction and you decided to blow up the few pieces of the builds I'd made. 

They're gone now regardless, but that doesn't change the fact that I enjoyed building them and that they weren't yours to destroy. Instead of me trying to learn how to take a joke, how about you try and learn what classifies as acceptable behaviour?

Lightning has a valid point temp map or not. Every one invests time into builds and it's unfair that you took it upon yourself to destroy it. Even kirsty said she didn't want tnt used on the previous temp map. You caused grief to lightning witch is against the rules.

You are being watched chase it's not acceptable behavior. 

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Nova I apologize for destroying your house, but I still think you over reacted about it. Anyway let's settle this feud that's going on and put it in the past. 

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by rhyn, 08 September 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Lightning has a valid point temp map or not. Every one invests time into builds and it's unfair that you took it upon yourself to destroy it. Even kirsty said she didn't want tnt used on the previous temp map. You caused grief to lightning witch is against the rules.

You are being watched chase it's not acceptable behavior. 

He's being watched by someone that's never online eh? :p Chase is fine Nova's just being a cry baby.

What was the name of that realistic map we played a while back with the volcano?

• Chase177 likes this

Matty256
  • Matty256

Adrenaline Ace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

What was the name of that realistic map we played a while back with the volcano?

Eldaria? One with custom nether with the portal at the bottom of the volcano.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Eldaria? One with custom nether with the portal at the bottom of the volcano.

That's the one, thanks man.

Secura
  • Secura

Enigmatic Wanderer.

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by Lightning Strike, 08 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

Nova I apologize for destroying your house, but I still think you over reacted about it. Anyway let's settle this feud that's going on and put it in the past. 

It wasn't the fact that you destroyed my house as much as seemed to think that you were not at fault for doing so, you kept throwing excuse after excuse such as "It's just a joke" or "It was only a temporary map" because by that logic we might as well destroy every map we're on since they're all temporary to an extent.

It was also the fact that you hadn't informed me about it prior to doing it or that you never even bothered to test what you were making in an area where people hadn't been building. Overall I don't really care that much about the fact that you destroyed my house, just your attitude surrounding what you did. The ban thing wasn't meant seriously, though I don't think that people should be allowed to destroy other people's builds without their consent and not recieve some sort of consequence.

Anyway, I appreciate your apology but do wish you'd asked me about it prior to doing so rather than just going ahead with it, not even thinking about what I'd feel like. That is all.

@Rhyn: I love you too buddy :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users