Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • Scotland
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yeah, just because it doesn't close automatically doesn't mean you can't just shut it down manually.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

The live map is back working, it's currently doing a full render so it will take a while to see all the views properly and may lag the server a bit.

It's a new ip, so if you have it bookmarked or whatever, you'll need to change it.

Live Map

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

*Cough* Super Hostile *Cough*

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hmm hte launcher staying open isn't the issue, mine auto closes too. Really strange, I'll need to do more research.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Lol, I zoomed in on the map and saw the 'Stuey loves Penis' icon14.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

Kirsty, Oyster or Andrew, I have bought my own Minecraft premium account (I was previously using my friends).

So is it possible to change everything of my previous account to my new account (Lockette, items etc.), or do I have to do it myself?

Wertsy100 --> xKaRzY6

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

I don't beleive so could be wrong though best advice is start manually doing it.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (oysterbarron @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 19:03)
I don't beleive so could be wrong though best advice is start manually doing it.

Okay, are you online currently? So I can be promoted out of Dilwood straight away.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

I cannot do promotions Kirsty will have todo that upon logging in!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (oysterbarron @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 20:05)
I cannot do promotions Kirsty will have todo that upon logging in!

Really? But you're a admin.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

Not all admins have the same powers. Oyster has the power to be cool but not the power to be awesome. That's kirsty's super power. biggrin.gif

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 10:30)
Not all admins have the same powers. Oyster has the power to be cool but not the power to be awesome. That's kirsty's super power. biggrin.gif

lol

Basically kirsty hasn't taught me how to promote people. I think it has to be synced up with the external database aswell of witch i don't have access to!

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:55 AM Edited by COOLMAN12234555896, 20 July 2013 - 10:58 AM.

Long story short, Oyster is too lazy to promote people.

Anyway, since all player info was deleted, which in my opinion was a stupid idea, I lost my house. Ergo, I'm homeless........again. sad.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

@Oyster thats what i assumed.

By the way that game in your sig looks and sounds VERY interesting.

@Coolman: Hey i'll give you one of my planed Penthouse Suites in my Tubbs Tower if you help me build it tounge.gif

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 10:55)
Long story short, Oyster is too lazy to promote people.

Anyway, since all player info was deleted, which in my opinion was a stupid idea, I lost my house. Ergo, I'm homeless........again. sad.gif

I would if i could but i'm a pretty bad judge of character so i would probably end up promoting someone i shouldn't!

@Tubbs Yeah at the moment i'm really getting hyped by everything i see about the game, Thankfully i managed to get on board when they were selling limited alpha versions on there site before the kickstarter started. Hopefully the first alpha build will be out end of this month. At the moment the game is ticking every box for me that will hopefully make it a classic. I'm really digging the setting of it kinda has that fallout kinda vibe about it but with its roots in dayz and minecraft. I want to make a topic about it but i thought it would be better to wait until there's at least a playable version for people to grab before going into specifics for it!

here's a video of some pre-alpha gameplay. The community on there forums are top notch at the moment including there Admin but alot of the developers are active on there aswell!

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

Why is the server always dead at this time of day, all this emptiness makes Nova feel like a sad panda.

*Cough* Super Hostile *Cough*

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

Coolman, if you can get back to your house we can set a warp there. Only inventory was lost and I will replace anything significant.

Karzy, you will have to transfer everything to your new account manually as there is no database for things like Lockette. I've changed your groups so you shouldn't be a newbie anymore on your xKaRzY6 account.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by KaRzY6, 20 July 2013 - 01:27 PM.

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 23:42)
Coolman, if you can get back to your house we can set a warp there.  Only inventory was lost and I will replace anything significant.

Karzy, you will have to transfer everything to your new account manually as there is no database for things like Lockette. I've changed your groups so you shouldn't be a newbie anymore on your xKaRzY6 account.

Okay, thanks Kirsty. smile.gif

EDIT: I changed all the lockette signs smile.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

Sorry for the double-post, but I have a nice plan. I'm going to create a freeway (highway) that travels from the city and to my new city (which I still don't have a name for). I will do it myself, but if people want to make it a community project, that would be great. I have thought out a plan.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/Xn4vIUe.jpg

Orange: My original plan
Red: additional links, which will link other cities to. This is if people want to make it a community project.

It will link up:
-Karzy (My Land)
-City

Add-ons (For community project):
-Rownlands
-Shorewood
-Matty
-Venice
-TPL
And any other town/city in the south-west

Eventually we could make a freeway (highway) system around the whole map, which connects all the major cities/towns.

Suggestions/thoughts?

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

I died to an Enderman earlier, and when I went to pick up my stuff I only got like a quarter of it, it was mostly just dirt and sand but I lost a good sword and a good pickaxe, the pickaxe was Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III the sword I'm not too sure sure about. It was definately some kind of glitch and no one picked it up. If there's some way I can get this stuff back then I'd be grateful, I don't need the actual inventory just the tools.

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Lightning Strike, 20 July 2013 - 05:10 PM.

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 16:07)
Eventually we could make a freeway (highway) system around the whole map, which connects all the major cities/towns.

Suggestions/thoughts?

Were that pesky jungle south west of the city removed I believe we'd all be able to travel to some of the smaller settlements with relative ease, though if I remember correctly Rown was constructing some sort of subway system that stretched a fair ways so perhaps we could use to that for travel without damaging any of the surrounding scenery, that is of course barring Rown allows us to modify his build.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 17:07)
Sorry for the double-post, but I have a nice plan. I'm going to create a freeway (highway) that travels from the city and to my new city (which I still don't have a name for). I will do it myself, but if people want to make it a community project, that would be great. I have thought out a plan.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/Xn4vIUe.jpg

Orange: My original plan
Red: additional links, which will link other cities to. This is if people want to make it a community project.

It will link up:
-Karzy (My Land)
-City

Add-ons (For community project):
-Rownlands
-Shorewood
-Matty
-Venice
-TPL
And any other town/city in the south-west

Suggestions/thoughts?

I honestly don't think that a free/highway would fit the map, by fit I mean look good, and for one we'd need everyone's permission to connect to their town(s), and then after we'd need to find where to connect to the following towns without it looking ugly, I honestly do not see any place for a free/highway to connect to places such as TPL as all of it (inside/outside) has structures around the borders, mountains, statues, houses, etc.

The only area where a free/highway would fit is the City, but that's still expanding so we'd need to plan for the future.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 15:42)
Coolman, if you can get back to your house we can set a warp there. Only inventory was lost and I will replace anything significant.

I must travel kinda far from the spawn, but I'll do it. tounge.gif

Divine Crusader
  • Divine Crusader

Winter is Coming

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hey Guys In Minecraft with the new nametags for animals in 1.6 if you name a animal Dinnerbone it gets turned upside down thought someone would like to know smile.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

@Lightning Strike
Yeah, I remember Rown talking about the subway system, but it'd be be cool to have a underground and above ground way to connect towns.

@Kalvin
I reckon the freeway would look nice going around the map, connecting the larger cities. And highways branching off to connect the smaller towns. About the wall/boundaries things, we could make tunnels/arches. This could also work for mountains. I personally build everything from the live map (how nice it looks on there). I think the freeway system will look nice. And also, to not wreck the terrain as much, I was thinking it could to off the ground, supported by large beams say every 20 blocks. That way we could also keep it level.

Rml_92
  • Rml_92

Patrol Officer III

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

I donated nearly all my cobblestone/stone/stone bricks/slabs/dirt to the freeway.
How else are children supposed to get to my house?

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

I think the server just shat itself. Spat out some socket write errors and now it's refusing connection.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

Server's back up.

TEoS
  • TEoS

Prepare for trouble...

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

Out of curiosity, who is actually planning on taking part in the PvP zone up north?

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

Depends how well it's set up, in terms of attendance, will it be teams/solo (I vote teams), will lockette and block breaking be disabled, etc. I for one would quite enjoy a good battle, but being spawnraped or having my carefully constructed redstone traps circumvented by a guy digging through the wall would kinda lessen the 'fun' aspect. Maybe we could try a bunch of variations and RB after each? Just tossing some ideas out.

Also, cookies to the first guy to crack my safe house once the show starts. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users