• Android

no u

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

user posted image

Damn 106 FPS!

user posted image

Assassin's Creed Skin. That reminds me, where can I download skins from?

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (Icarus @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 06:01)
QUOTE (The General @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 22:29)
QUOTE (Antagonista @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 23:04)
Not a lot of people get on now though sad.gif

Yeah, I'm waiting for our main map to be back.

Same.

Hopefully it'll be up soon. smile.gif

Ditto

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

Skincraft over at Newgrounds has a healthy selection. There are quirks to the search system, like if you want to see page 2 of search results first change to page 2 and then search for whatever term. At least that was how it worked for me.

It also has a tool to help you make your own skins.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (rhyn @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 17:05)
QUOTE (Icarus @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 06:01)
QUOTE (The General @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 22:29)
QUOTE (Antagonista @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 23:04)
Not a lot of people get on now though sad.gif

Yeah, I'm waiting for our main map to be back.

Same.

Hopefully it'll be up soon. smile.gif

Ditto

Yeah same. Everything I've built gets griefed, so I'm going to wait till the main map's back up.

cferg14
  • cferg14

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

how do i drop back to 1.6.1 im at 1.6.2

Matty256
  • Matty256

Adrenaline Ace

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (cferg14 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 15:10)
how do i drop back to 1.6.1 im at 1.6.2

On the new launcher there are profiles that you can edit, make a new profile, name it what you want and where it says "use latest version" change that to 1.6.1 and save the profile. You might have to sign into Minecraft again.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

No need I just updated the server to 1.6.2.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

So 1.6.2 isn't backwards compatible with 1.6.1 servers? Weird.

Anyway, I've just put vanilla 1.6.2 on the server, no hassle there since we have no plugins, so just update when you go into the launcher.

Edit: snap, oyster! we're working in unison lol

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lol just trying to make up for sugarfoot!

Android
  • Android

no u

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Rown @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 06:07)
Skincraft over at Newgrounds has a healthy selection. There are quirks to the search system, like if you want to see page 2 of search results first change to page 2 and then search for whatever term. At least that was how it worked for me.

It also has a tool to help you make your own skins.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Damn, thanks man icon14.gif

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

....What about Sugarfoot? angry.gif

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

Put your reading glasses on!

Our story begins with your faithful companion cube head explorer looking around the mountain castle. On close inspection i noticed a lovely white horse named sugarfoot all on her own sitting atop of a tree. Me being the nice guy i'm decided i should ride her back to the top of the mountain lair and tie her up in the stable area mission accomplished smile.gif . Now this is where it starts to get interesting! after tieing her up due to the flawed design of the stable area she was able to climb the wall, at this point cferg decided to jump on her and attempt to coax her back down into the safety of the stable. This is when suddenly she falls off the other side of the wall with cferg still mounted on her and the 2 of them are just dangling off the side of the mountain with only a lead and a fence post between them and certain death. quickly i tell cferg to aim for the water below and i shall release the leash ........ splash they both make it down safely. I then fly down and decide that instead of riding her all the way round again i will just place another leash on her and fly her back upto the stable. At witch point cferg asks for a lift as well so i oblige being Mr nice guy n all that. anyway i gently lower them down as slowly as i can into the pen and then boooom they landed on a fence post and both die from accumulated fall damage DEAD!

She seemed very happy right up until the end and that concludes our story of how sugarfoot met her end through a tragic turn of events!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (oysterbarron @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 12:06)
beautiful story

Oscar for Best Screenplay goes to

Sugarfoot: War Horse

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

For posterity's sake, that was Little Sugarfoot; Sugarfoot the first was hung to death by Kirsty shortly after being born.

TEoS
  • TEoS

Prepare for trouble...

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

We've been discovered! Apex ruuuuuuuunnnnn.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

After an exhaustive, four-corners search of the outland areas, the Bloodswords have been found and dismantled. Their paltry treasures were divided by the online members of the OA and you remaining members can get your loot from me at a later date.

Funny enough, they were directly under outpost 13. Which has been dismantled. tounge.gif

Elyobo893
  • Elyobo893

Good Catholic Boy

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

DanSenSon is a douche

cferg14
  • cferg14

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (oysterbarron @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 17:06)
Put your reading glasses on!

Our story begins with your faithful companion cube head explorer looking around the mountain castle. On close inspection i noticed a lovely white horse named sugarfoot all on her own sitting atop of a tree. Me being the nice guy i'm decided i should ride her back to the top of the mountain lair and tie her up in the stable area mission accomplished smile.gif . Now this is where it starts to get interesting! after tieing her up due to the flawed design of the stable area she was able to climb the wall, at this point cferg decided to jump on her and attempt to coax her back down into the safety of the stable. This is when suddenly she falls off the other side of the wall with cferg still mounted on her and the 2 of them are just dangling off the side of the mountain with only a lead and a fence post between them and certain death. quickly i tell cferg to aim for the water below and i shall release the leash ........ splash they both make it down safely. I then fly down and decide that instead of riding her all the way round again i will just place another leash on her and fly her back upto the stable. At witch point cferg asks for a lift as well so i oblige being Mr nice guy n all that. anyway i gently lower them down as slowly as i can into the pen and then boooom they landed on a fence post and both die from accumulated fall damage DEAD!

She seemed very happy right up until the end and that concludes our story of how sugarfoot met her end through a tragic turn of events!

sounds about right

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Elyobo893 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 21:51)
DanSenSon is a douche

lmao, that's Otter, and it's "SenNotSon"; not DanSenSon xD

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Otter, 08 July 2013 - 09:36 PM.

QUOTE (Elyobo893 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 12:51)
DanSenSon is a douche

Waldo, or Sobby?

I'm going to rename my horse Dancing Sun in your honor.

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

Look at him, so damn smug!

You will find that Horse's head at the bottom of your bed when you wake up tomorrow.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

Assuming I have bed, filthy blood rider. That is your downfall.

The Blood Bros are destroyed!

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hahahah you think the destruction of some small cave built into a mountain was our downfall! Why do you think those torches were placed or those trees left unfinished! You may continue to operate under the impression that we are the denominator, but just watch your back...

user posted image

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

You mean like how I was able to build an entire outpost above you guys? tounge.gif

Seriously, that's still the best part in my mind. Also, it was nicer lookin that your hovel. tounge.gif

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

I've been thinking, a lot lately, about what to do with Shorewood and Newpine Village. I think I finally have it now.

I want Shorewood to have an economy, I don't mean a mod/plugin/etc. It's a little hard for me to articulate words around what I'm thinking, but I'll try my best, so please, bear with me.. And if anything reads as if I'm being bitchy, pushy, or a flat out f*ckwad, try to ignore said tone I have been awake for 54 hours at this point in time.

Shorewood is undergoing renovations and, in cases such as the whole 'pier' aspect, completely reinvented. A few people have started building homes in Shorewood's residential district known as 'Newpine Village'. I want this thing to be more community involved, I'm sick of being alone down here (save for the occasional pop-in) and would love more residents, more workers (this will be explained later, don't get any ideas just yet..)

I will set up two or three mines, near the outskirts of the Great Wall of RDNY. Citizens of Shorewood are free to mine away, with a few rules.
01.) Don't mine inside the city limits (at least not to close to the surface, as residents may have basements. Lets say a max ceiling height of Y:45 within the mines)
02.) A percentage of mined material (ie. Cobble/Stone/Dirt/Gravel/Sand/Sandstone/Wood/Coal) will be donated to the Shorewood Treasury. Any ore besides coal you mine, you are free to keep in its entirety.

Now before you get all up in arms and think i'm being greedy. I will have 4 rooms within the treasury that will be used for storage of donated material. When progress on the pier area gets to a certain point, as Mayor, I will announce a building that Shorewood would benefit from (These could come from my imagination, something I saw on youtube, or popular suggestions from the citizens). Then the selected builder will use the donated items to make their vision a reality.

There will be 5 'classes' of citizen in Shorewood. (These descriptions pertain only to the roles they will play in the economy of Shorewood)
Miner (1-6) - These persons will work in the mines, gathering material for construction*
Farmer (1-3) - These persons are responsible for harvesting and planting crops.*
Butcher (1)- This person is responsible for breeding/slaughtering the livestock, as well as cooking the meats acquired.
Builder (2-4)- These persons will compete with each other for the approval of their vision of the suggested Project.**
Adventurer (2)- These individuals will venture to far lands, and bring spoils of their plunders back to the settlement.

*Anyone can do this activities, but you must choose one as your 'official' profession.
**Builders who's ideas are rejected will be expected to work with the Head Builder (Temporary Title, limited to the current job only) to complete the project.

-end-

I think this would be a good way to keep people busy, interested (possibly), and it would add a fresh feel to how we've been playing, without making anything super official.

I'm going to stop for now, I think i may have gotten what i want to say across. But like I said...
If it doesn't make sense I'll rewrite tomorrow.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

Sounds like a cool idea to me rdny. I'd be willing to work down there as a butcher, build a slaughterhouse of sorts, maybe even mess around with some redstone breeding contraptions (unless I get accused of breaking the server again whatsthat.gif ).

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

I miss the old server. I hope they'll update bukkit soon.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

@RDNY: i'll help as well as either a miner or farmer

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

@RDNY as i live in End Town, Residential Building Soon) not sure if i would be allowed but i could be adventurer?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

So, I pretty much beat the game. Can we haz our map back now plz?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users