Photo

Off road

9 replies to this topic
Fridope07
  • Fridope07

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

In SA, the off road country side looked pretty, but when driving on the grass or mud it was pretty much just like driving on the street but a different coloer. Do you think that in V, cars that arnt off road capable will slow down or get stuck off road? It forces you to use 4x4 trucks, quads, and dirt bikes. Also it would be fun to see cops get stuck during a chase and have to get out and hunt you "Rambo style".

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

Hollow

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:33 PM Edited by Pilotmonkey, 31 August 2012 - 08:07 PM.

ok then

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

This is the feature I think everyone is most looking forward to. The countryside will be the real star of the game, for sure.

ThisIsHorosho
  • ThisIsHorosho

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

i want to be able to hide in a bushes to take a piss...now before everyone start bashing me it was just a joke...

FromGTAwithLove5
  • FromGTAwithLove5

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

To be fair, there are certain areas in SA that look almost like the desert, but are very small. these areas will drastically slow your car down, unless you have off road custom wheels, which will slighltly improve acceleration.

But on topic, i hope we will see something similar in V.

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (FromGTAwithLove5 @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 17:39)
To be fair, there are certain areas in SA that look almost like the desert, but are very small. these areas will drastically slow your car down, unless you have off road custom wheels, which will slighltly improve acceleration.

Yeah, same thing in LCS.. no wait, all the cars sucked ass on the sand. sarcasm.gif haha

mickawes
  • mickawes

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Alenko @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 17:42)

Yeah, same thing in LCS.. no wait, all the cars sucked ass on the sand. sarcasm.gif haha

Hope we ll have to choose our car depending on where we re going to.
The cheetah in the forest ..... confused.gif

But i m pretty sure it will be featured

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (mickawes @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 18:20)

I'm hopeing that we can get the customization for vehicles, ya know get a normal truck and turn it into a beast! Mod the shocks, struts, and throw on a massive lift kit to lift that motherf*cker off the ground. Then, we can go anywhere we please. biggrin.gif

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

This is what I'm looking forward to, the beautiful countryside and having special vehicles made specifically for offroading, and have many offroad vehicles to choose from. Also, the dust trails behind trucks looks improved for sure, as you can see in the trailer at the part showcasing the windmills, you can see a truck driving down the road.

mickawes
  • mickawes

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Alenko @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 18:49)
QUOTE (mickawes @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 18:20)

I'm hopeing that we can get the customization for vehicles, ya know get a normal truck and turn it into a beast! Mod the shocks, struts, and throw on a massive lift kit to lift that motherf*cker off the ground. Then, we can go anywhere we please. biggrin.gif

A Cheetah big foot
lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users