» «
Photo

God Of War:Ascension

5 replies to this topic
Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:53 PM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 30 August 2012 - 04:06 PM.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Basic Info
Name: God Of War:Ascension
Platforms:PlayStation3
ReleaseDate:March12,2013
Genre:HackandSlash,action-adventure
Overview.
Featuring a revamped combat and weapon system and a new multiplayer mode,god of war:ascension brings a whole lot of features than its predecessor god of war 3.It Features promptless minigames and puzzles,Now Kratos can pick up weapons for use against opponnets and multiplayer includes upto eight players.Read the full game info at wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia...._War:_Ascension

Gameplay Videos.

My Friends are a big fan of god of war this one looks very interesting! icon14.gif And is NOT for The PS4

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

I found out about this a few months ago.It looks really good.

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

I still have to play GOW III so I'll be getting that and GOW:A for sure! I love this series!

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:11 PM Edited by Gtaghost22, 01 September 2012 - 02:13 PM.

Fan Expo 2012 Gameplay:

Game Length Revealed:
http://www.examiner....length-revealed
In March 2013, Sony Computer Entertainment along with Sony Santa Monica will launch one of the PlayStation 3's most anticipated upcoming titles with the release of God of War: Ascension.
While the wait ahead may be lengthy, new information concerning the game's single-player was shared on Friday evening during the God of War: Ascension PAX Prime Panel.
For those wondering how long Kratos's next adventure will last, it was said during the panel that God of War Ascension should last close to 14 hours, which is longer than previous installments.
In addition the game's length, one of the game's bosses was also revealed and her name is Megaera, whom is one of the game's "three Furies" the main antagonistsfor Kratos to battle in God of War: Ascension.
God of War: Ascension is scheduled for a March 12, 2013 release in North America. A multiplayer beta is expected to go live later this year in which PlayStation Plus subscribers will be the first to gain access.

14 Hours is a little bit longer than previous games (8-11 Hours).
Edit: there is also multiplayer now (which i don't care one bit about it btw), that will add even more replay value

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

I was just playing the Multiplayer beta (I have Playstation Plus) and all I can say is: Best game of 2013! wow.gif

I was completely blown away by how amazing this game is! wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users