Photo

Whore of the Orient

63 replies to this topic
Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

Wow prepare yourselves for lots of running, walking, hiding behind crates and beating up innocent Chinese farmers.

This game has everything! wow.gif

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 19:24)
QUOTE (acmilano @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 18:24)
QUOTE (Zancudo @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 10:59)
The first gameplay footage from Whore of the Orient.

It uses the facial capture technology from L.A. Noire. The details of the surroundings... Team Bondi, you've definitely made my day.

That reminded me on Indiana Jones movies.

Funny you should say that. Remember this cancelled Indy game from the beginning of this gen (gameplay starts at 1:24):

They did end up using Euphoria in the Force Unleashed games. Not sure why more developers don't use it. I know it's not an off the shelf animation system, it's probably complex & difficult to implement and no doubt expensive to license. It is still the best contextual animation system on the market & Rockstar have made great use of it in their games. It needs to be used more next gen.

He he that Indiana Jones looked good for that time,too bad it wasn't released.
Who knows,maybe someone would make a good Indy game in a future,Lego Indiana Jones was good,but it would be great if Naugty Dog or Crystal Dinamics make a game with the original favorite archeologist. icon14.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

It looks real detailed, so the environments don't seem to be a problem but gameplay (rememeber its like pre pre pre alpha here, so don't write it off just yet) only looks like another cover based shooter instead of anything that interesting.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

Kinda reminds me of Sleeping Dogs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users