Photo

Adding Sound/Music to a spot on the Map

5 replies to this topic
lkdriver22
  • lkdriver22

Some guy

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hi guys smile.gif I want to create a party location on the beach (i allready built it) and now i want to add some music, just because its boring without it wink.gif
COuld you help me? I would be very happy! icon14.gif I'm doing the party in GTA IV

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

it is possible with 3dsmax and GIMS(i think) but i've never tried to do it and i can help you more. you need to research existing files you need.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:46 PM Edited by jpm1, 09 September 2012 - 02:49 PM.

i know there is an ambient sound in GTA but is it a global audio background or is it sometihng specific to each area , i can't tell . but i hope you'll find cause i'm also highly interested by this . i would like to put some cricket songs near beaches too .
i think if it's possible you should start searching clues in wpl/xpl maybe

lkdriver22
  • lkdriver22

Some guy

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

I dont have 3dsmax sad.gif just Blender. It would be awesome if you could place objects that are doing sound, like a speaker, with the trainer. But thats not possible. I dont have much experience at modding, do i have to search with sparkIV to search this files? I think i saw some sound stuff there.

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (lkdriver22 @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 18:06)
I dont have 3dsmax sad.gif just Blender. It would be awesome if you could place objects that are doing sound, like a speaker, with the trainer. But thats not possible. I dont have much experience at modding, do i have to search with sparkIV to search this files? I think i saw some sound stuff there.

thats right, use Spark IV for sounds cuz open iv dont support them.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

I would like to know how to add music to locations also, like how you go in a house and hear a radio playing music that you can shoot. It can be rigged to to put a few of those radios, or use the club music effect from TBoGT in certain areas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users