Photo

What to do

9 replies to this topic
YardieBoyz
  • YardieBoyz

UTR Northwood Chapter President

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:45 AM

What is there to do after you beat the game and Xin missions. There's nothing to do. Is there anything you can do?

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

Tons of stuff to do.
Continue making cash selling drugs.
Try to better your lap times in street races.
See if you can beat your rampage high scores.
Commit general chaos.
Etc, Etc......

CTW is one of the most re-playable GTAs ever made.

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

Do you mean after finishing the storyline? Or after getting 100%?

If you don't have 100% yet, you can do lots of things of course: 100% checklist.

After getting the 100%, you can also do lots of things. Beating your own highscores, for example, like HeliPilot said. But also highjacking, I like to highjack cars a lot for more drugs and weapons. Playing the challenges again.. Replaying your favourite mission using the mission replay board in your safe house. And perhaps the best: start the storyline all over.

That's why I like GTA this much; the sky is the limit. smile.gif

YardieBoyz
  • YardieBoyz

UTR Northwood Chapter President

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Dutchy3010 @ Thursday, Aug 30 2012, 10:59)
Do you mean after finishing the storyline? Or after getting 100%?

If you don't have 100% yet, you can do lots of things of course: 100% checklist.

After getting the 100%, you can also do lots of things. Beating your own highscores, for example, like HeliPilot said. But also highjacking, I like to highjack cars a lot for more drugs and weapons. Playing the challenges again.. Replaying your favourite mission using the mission replay board in your safe house. And perhaps the best: start the storyline all over.

That's why I like GTA this much; the sky is the limit. smile.gif

I am a hundred percent

Redketman
  • Redketman

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

The only thing I did after completing all the missions was some drug dealing, especially dealings with Coke. I managed to earn some more millions.

You can also create havoc and crash police cars if that's funny. Or do the rampage missions again. They were quite entertaining.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Max out money through drug dealing and then spend loads on weapons and carry on dealing once you have got all weapons and all the money possible fill up your safehouse with loads of drugs believe me that would take days of hard work

zailaiboke
  • zailaiboke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

Playing the challenges again.. Replaying your favourite mission using the mission replay board in your safe house. And perhaps the best: start the storyline all over.

StickUpK1D
  • StickUpK1D

The Stick Up Kid

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

Sell Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs...Then maybe do some challenges..Spend some money on scratch off cards just cause you can...Go on some rampages..Thug Life

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

Sell drugs until you max out your cash which is probably $100 million then max your drugs store in your safehouse and build back up your cash to the max again then max out weapons and build up your money again. Ultimately you'll take ages to do that.

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

Try driving around and try to improve driving skill, time your self on how long it takes to cover certain distances, there's bundles of things to do if you put your mind to it,

best of luck, Hobs,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users