Need A Way To USe The Cell-Phone In Vice City Rage

3 replies to this topic
jippa_lippa
  • jippa_lippa

Vice City...first and only love <3

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

Hello.
I first aplogize because i already opened the thread, but it seems i have chosen the wrong section of the forum.
Anyway i needed the mod Vice City Rage for a video that i'm recording in GTA IV.
I installed the mod and everything worked fine, even the scene recording, no bugs, no crashes, no map problems. Just amazing smile.gif
The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the video edito. when i try to get to the video editor (Via launcher, because in the game the mobile phone is disabled) i get infinite loading...
I tried to install the game and the mod diffrerent times, even after a format, but i always get the same problem.
Is there a way to make the mobile phone available in GTA VICE CITY RAGE? (in order to get to the video editor the good old fashioned way)
I think it should be...maybe a script that has been eliminated or something i have to delete...don't know.
Can anybody help me? (Maybe some of the guys from Vice City Rage or GTA IVSA or anybody else)

Thank you.

jippa_lippa
  • jippa_lippa

Vice City...first and only love <3

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

...No solutions...really?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

The way you replied the 2nd time sounds like you feel entitled to an answer, you're not.

About your first question: Use IVSA's MP scripts.img, that has the working phone video editor.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 09:39)
About your first question: Use IVSA's MP scripts.img, that has the working phone video editor.

This. Maybe the creators of VC Rage didn't want the player to have a cell phone because cell phones weren't around in the 1980s?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users