Photo

GTA San Andreas MeD texture problem..

3 replies to this topic
general988
  • general988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

So,recently I went modding GTA:San Andreas and I got one problem.I create the dff model and then I create the txd file using TXD workshop and when I put the .dff model in MeD ,I put txd after it ,and the txd file simply doesnt "connect" with dff one,so my model is without textures :S Anybody help please? smile.gif

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (general988 @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 15:36)
So,recently I went modding GTA:San Andreas and I got one problem.I create the dff model and then I create the txd file using TXD workshop and when I put the .dff model in MeD ,I put txd after it ,and the txd file simply doesnt "connect" with dff one,so my model is without textures :S Anybody help please? smile.gif

how did you create a dff?
did you assigne a textur to the model?
make shure that the texture inside of the txd have same name like that which you have assigned to the model

general988
  • general988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (ZAZ @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 14:42)
QUOTE (general988 @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 15:36)

how did you create a dff?
did you assigne a textur to the model?
make shure that the texture inside of the txd have same name like that which you have assigned to the model

I created dff on this way : I drew it in Google Sketchup,exported it to .3ds,opened it in 3ds max,exported as .col and .dff ,yes I assigned it in MeD,yes they are same name..

iLiR
  • iLiR

Spinnin'

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (general988 @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 15:44)
I created dff on this way : I drew it in Google Sketchup,exported it to .3ds,opened it in 3ds max,exported as .col and .dff ,yes I assigned it in MeD,yes they are same name..

What ZAZ's point is if the names of the textures INSIDE the .txd are the same you assigned in Sketchup, not if the .dff file's name is the same with .txd name cause it doesn't matter.

When you exported your model did Sketchup exported the textures, too?
When you imported your model in 3ds Max, were the textures in the same folder with .3ds file?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users