» «
Photo

GTA: VCS and GTA: LCS CheatDevice Cheat DB

5 replies to this topic
dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:18 AM Edited by dsrdakota, 05 September 2012 - 09:20 PM.

I've created a cheat code database for Edison Carter's GTA: LCS and GTA: VCS CheatDevice. I've also created a Pimp My Garage for GTA: VCS CheatDevice, completely coded in JavaScript, to create Pimped Cars of your choice. Currently I can't embed the code to change the Vehicle's Name, but I did add the vehicle ids list to verify the correct Vehicle Name and ID.
Any Q's, A's, or comments are welcomed. cool.gif

Links: suicidal.gif
The Database: Click here for the cheat database
The Pimp My Garage: Click here for the Pimp My Garage

EDIT:
Download for Pimp My Garage: Click here to download
Download for the Mega User Cheat Collection(includes VCS and LCS): Download

Update:
Instructions for Mega User Cheat Collection:
1) Unzip to ms0:/CHEATS/, where ms0: is the drive letter of your Memory Stick.
2) Load and play

Update 2:
WARNING: Under MINOR construction, updating the Databases' fields(ex: Description, Public, etc...).

Update 3:
School starts back up again cryani.gif , so I may not update it ASAP. icon13.gif I plan to change the whole GUI so it's more user-friendly and easier to navigate. And I plan on adding a "Browse The Cheat Database" feature, in the future but soon. If someone has a good (G)UI with a preview I will take a look at it and see if it fits in. Your help would be greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif

Update 4:
Wahoo! Finally found a better (G)UI! Click on "Insert Cheat To DB(Login)" to insert a cheat. Login required (no confirmation email required). If some people can insert some cheats, I will have the app up and running ASAP. Good luck!

Update 5:
You may now browse the database fully and view everyone's cheats along with the cheat's code. Just click 'View Code'. The more cheats, the more fun, the more help. I still need some people to test all of its features for a double-check to see if everything is working.

Update 6:
Minimal JavaScript code, that means it should work fine on your PSP through the Internet Browser. Tested on my PSP AND my DSi. You may also access the Database through here on a subdomain on the site. I'm beginning my app for Windows to browse the DB(through the site and later will add a script to fetch the items).

Link for the LCS Thread: Click here
Link for the VCS Thread: Click here

SILENT_Pavel
  • SILENT_Pavel

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (dsrdakota @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 01:18)
The Pimp My Garage(Subdomain): Click here for the Pimp My Garage

wow! This generator is really nice, thank you very much! Can i have it offline somehow? :-)

dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:37 PM Edited by dsrdakota, 30 August 2012 - 05:46 PM.

QUOTE (SILENT_Pavel @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 15:51)
QUOTE (dsrdakota @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 01:18)
The Pimp My Garage(Subdomain): Click here for the Pimp My Garage

wow! This generator is really nice, thank you very much! Can i have it offline somehow? :-)

Sure, it only uses 2 file(s): the javascript and the html page. The link is here. Enjoy smile.gif .

SILENT_Pavel
  • SILENT_Pavel

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

dsrdakota
Awesome thanks! About "Mega User Cheat Collection" it's just wonderful, long sought! Thanks again! cookie.gif

dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (SILENT_Pavel @ Tuesday, Sep 4 2012, 19:49)
dsrdakota
Awesome thanks! About "Mega User Cheat Collection" it's just wonderful, long sought! Thanks again! cookie.gif

Your welcome. Anything you can contribute? That's ok if not.

SILENT_Pavel
  • SILENT_Pavel

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

dsrdakota
Actually inside cheat base for CheatDevice, some old cheats says "overloaded memory" - i think we need to cut those file for 2-4 parts, no?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users