» «
Photo

GTA: VCS and GTA: LCS CheatDevice Cheat DB

10 replies to this topic
dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:16 AM Edited by dsrdakota, 23 March 2013 - 09:34 PM.

I've created a cheat code database for Edison Carter's GTA: LCS and GTA: VCS CheatDevice. I've also created a Pimp My Garage for GTA: VCS CheatDevice, completely coded in JavaScript, to create Pimped Cars of your choice. Currently I can't embed the code to change the Vehicle's Name, but I did add the vehicle ids list to verify the correct Vehicle Name and ID.
Any Q's, A's, or comments are welcomed. cool.gif

Links: suicidal.gif
My Website:
- The Database: Click here for the cheat database
- The Pimp My Garage: Click here for the Pimp My Garage
GTA Forums Links:
- Link for the LCS Thread: Click here
- Link for the VCS Thread: Click here

Downloads:
Download for Pimp My Garage: Click here to download
Download for the Mega User Cheat Collection(includes VCS and LCS): Download (I'm working on getting this link back up and running.)

Update 6:
Minimal JavaScript code, that means it should work fine on your PSP through the Internet Browser. Tested on my PSP AND my DSi. You may also access the Database through here on a subdomain on the site. I'm beginning my app for Windows to browse the DB(through the site and later will add a script to fetch the items).

Update 5:
You may now browse the database fully and view everyone's cheats along with the cheat's code. Just click 'View Code'. The more cheats, the more fun, the more help. I still need some people to test all of its features for a double-check to see if everything is working.

Update 4:
Wahoo! Finally found a better (G)UI! It's only basic, though. Click on "Add cheat" to insert a cheat. Login required (no confirmation email required). If some people can insert some cheats, I will have the app up and running ASAP. Good luck!

Update 3:
School starts back up again cryani.gif, so I may not update it ASAP. icon13.gif I plan to change the whole GUI so it's more user-friendly and easier to navigate. And I plan on adding a "Browse The Cheat Database" feature, in the future but soon. If someone has a good (G)UI with a preview I will take a look at it and see if it fits in. Your help would be greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif

Update 2:
WARNING: Under MINOR construction, updating the Databases' fields(ex: Description, Public, etc...).

Update 1:
Instructions for Mega User Cheat Collection:
1) Unzip to ms0:/CHEATS/, where ms0: is the drive letter of your Memory Stick.
2) Load and play

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

There is a option in GTA LCS cheatdevice ''Car Base Color''and''Car Stripe Color''.Can you create this for VCS as well?

dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:02 PM Edited by dsrdakota, 31 August 2012 - 11:11 PM.

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 05:47)
There is a option in GTA LCS  cheatdevice ''Car Base Color''and''Car Stripe Color''.Can you create this for VCS as well?

This requires a user cheat because Edison Carter got rid of that in the GTA VCS version. If you don't have 100's of user cheats like I do, download the ZIP file from my site, right here. The specific user cheat text file is called 'Durka Durka Mahn's best Cheats.txt' and the cheat name is called 'The Car Mod Shop V3'. If you want that cheat specifically, I made one here. Where the first RGB set is the base color and the second one is the strip color. Use Up and Down to navigate and use Left and Right to change color. It maybe a little bit buggy though.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Awesome man,do you have for LCS as well and do you know the code for ''the mission failed'' cheat as well for LCS and VCS or perhaps the code is inside the files?

dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Saturday, Sep 1 2012, 05:46)
Awesome man,do you have for LCS as well and do you know the code for ''the mission failed'' cheat as well for LCS and VCS or perhaps the code is inside the files?

I recently search for the "mission failed" cheat recursively and ... no results. Sadly, I manually checked the files and I can't find it. cryani.gif
Maybe I should try finding it myself using the CheatMaker on VCS and LCS. But I only have the hacked/ported version of LCS CheatDevice because the regular one doesn't work on my cfw, PSP ProCFW ProC10 6.60. That's how they found the addresses and cheats, a long and boring process. biggrin.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

I will check as well,if i can find it i will post it in both my topics and here as well,but it may take some time till we will find it.

dsrdakota
  • dsrdakota

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, Sep 6 2012, 06:04)
I will check as well,if i can find it i will post it in both my topics and here as well,but it may take some time till we will find it.

Hey I've looked deeper into the cheats and can't find the "mission failed" cheat. However, there is a work around. You could try the "Get busted" or "Wasted" cheat to fail the mission with the expense of losing your weapons, and the progress of the current mission.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (dsrdakota @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 22:03)
Hey I've looked deeper into the cheats and can't find the "mission failed" cheat. However, there is a work around. You could try the "Get busted" or "Wasted" cheat to fail the mission with the expense of losing your weapons, and the progress of the current mission.

There are 2 reasons that ''Mission Failed'' and ''Wasted'' or ''Busted'':
1.The game won't advance 3-4 hours ingame.
2.When you force to get ''mission failed'' via custom cheat the game won't delete vehicles that are mission base that are deleted after parts of the missions.

Wheekie
  • Wheekie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

Could someone upload the "Car Base Color" and "Car Strip Color" cheat? confused.gif I can't find it anywhere.

For VCS. Sorry, I forgot to add this.

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Wheekie @ Monday, Apr 1 2013, 06:48)
Could someone upload the "Car Base Color" and "Car Strip Color" cheat? confused.gif I can't find it anywhere.

Here ya go! First string is base second is stripe.

#cheat VEHICLE: Red/Black Paint
setchar(pcar+0x224, 255, 0, 0);
setchar(pcar+0x228, 0, 0, 0);

Wheekie
  • Wheekie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (HeliPilot @ Monday, Apr 1 2013, 16:19)
QUOTE (Wheekie @ Monday, Apr 1 2013, 06:48)
Could someone upload the "Car Base Color" and "Car Strip Color" cheat?  confused.gif I can't find it anywhere.

Here ya go! First string is base second is stripe.

#cheat VEHICLE: Red/Black Paint
setchar(pcar+0x224, 255, 0, 0);
setchar(pcar+0x228, 0, 0, 0);

Thanks! biggrin.gif I appreciate it. Now if anyone has this cheat which allows you to change the color of your car or rather vehicle ( I cant remember exactly). Basically, its this cheat, when you activate it, there are some controls which you can use to specify the color you want of your vehicle in R G and B values. Not that you type it in, theres like a slider control or something similar.I can't remember the details exactly because I lost my cheat device cheats quite a while back (including this color changer im talking about). So if you have this cheat or if anyone! I would really love it if you could post it here. Thank you very much. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

If no one has it..oh well, I'll just have to make it myself then. After all, these cheats were made by the community.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users