Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hi-Def Camera

Download

This plugin causes opcode 0A1E to store photos as uncompressed BMP images, meaning all photos taken with the in-game camera are full-quality, instead of the really awful JPG quality that R* put in by default and gave us no way of changing.

You can also make your own CLEO scripts using 0A1E for the same effect, but without using the camera and being in first person mode. So this serves as a much easier way to take multiple full-quality screenshots without leaving the game than with the Print Screen key.

Download

HeresOtis
  • HeresOtis

The SCM Undergrad

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Simple but useful. icon14.gif

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

Wonder if you can interface it to PNGOUT rather than just take things as uncompressed bitmaps.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

I used it but there wasn't much diff. ??Sorry for disheartening you but to be specific there wasn't any change at all..

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Took these images to highlight differences between Hi-Def Cam and compressed screenshots. The yellow text and grain around it is a big giveaway...
user posted image
user posted image

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Yep got the difference (which you gave me in PM)
Good job...
Anyways are you using the same in taking screenshots of VJ ??
Have some cookie.gif cookie.gif
Good work breadfish_by_Moto.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I will be, once I get back to it. For now I'm taking Black Market Mod screenshots with it.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Sorry for bumping this.

But apparently when taking screenshots with this plugin applied,the submitted .bmp photos are supposedly corrupt,I am unable to upload the .bmp photo while the default .jpg photos can be uploaded.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

Sorry for bumping this.
But apparently when taking screenshots with this plugin applied,the submitted .bmp photos are supposedly corrupt,I am unable to upload the .bmp photo while the default .jpg photos can be uploaded.

It's a strange problem, because it NEVER occurs for me.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

It is indeed very strange,I tried uploading a bigger .bmp file(6 mb in size,not SA-related) and it did upload,while the .bmps in my gallery weighing ~3.8 mb fail to upload,I tried moving them to other folders,changing their file extension,nothing had worked.

I found a somewhat satisfying solution,editing the .bmp in a photo editing program(Picasa in this case) makes the photo uploadable.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

It is indeed very strange,I tried uploading a bigger .bmp file(6 mb in size,not SA-related) and it did upload,while the .bmps in my gallery weighing ~3.8 mb fail to upload,I tried moving them to other folders,changing their file extension,nothing had worked.

I found a somewhat satisfying solution,editing the .bmp in a photo editing program(Picasa in this case) makes the photo uploadable.

Oh then you're not talking about the image corruption bug, but instead a simple incompatibility with the file type and the website. It probably just doesn't support uncompressed .bmp images. This thing just outputs a very basic format and it is always best to use a image editor to save it as .png (for lossless) or .jpg (can also be lossless). Websites generally only accept jpg, png and sometimes gif formats, which most will convert to a lossy jpg anyway :p

Concavax
  • Concavax

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

Hi-Def Camera
Download

This plugin causes opcode 0A1E to store photos as uncompressed BMP images, meaning all photos taken with the in-game camera are full-quality, instead of the really awful JPG quality that R* put in by default and gave us no way of changing.

You can also make your own CLEO scripts using 0A1E for the same effect, but without using the camera and being in first person mode. So this serves as a much easier way to take multiple full-quality screenshots without leaving the game than with the Print Screen key.

Download

Deji, how i create the cleo script?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

Deji, how i create the cleo script?

0A2F: set_photo_camera_effect 0
0A1E: take_photo 1
R* used a 'WAIT 100' after that. Seems completely stupid in my opinion, but it's not like R* games ever have bugs :p
  • Concavax likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users