» «
Photo

Topic Subscription

4 replies to this topic
xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

So yeah, after I track a topic, after a new post, it send me an email, right? But some people just rarely check their email.

So what I think is after a new post have been made, it's better to let me know through the PM then email. Because it's faster and more convenient.

Thanks. icon14.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

That option is not available. However, there's two things you could do.
1) If you use Gmail and Chrome (I'm sure there are extensions for Firefox and/or Opera), you can use this extension to get notified every time you receive an email (it's good stuff, I use it).
2) You can make it so you see when a new post has been made in the sidebar. Uncheck "Send email when someone replies to a subscribed topic?" (if you don't need e-mail notifications) and Set "Do you want all subscribed topics displayed on the sidebar?" to "yes". Then you'll see a list of your subscribed topics at the bottom of the sidebar, and topics with new replies will be coloured differently.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Nah, thanks man but I suggested for others, I check my email daily. But I think it's cleaner and faster. smile.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

if it isnt possible through pm, then would it be possible through the assistant? it could be a big help for people tracking topics and mods who dont believe in bookmarks wink.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

I wonder why it isn't possible through PM?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users