Photo

Multiplayer Cheat Codes?!

8 replies to this topic
th3 fatal one
  • th3 fatal one

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

Gta IV multiplayer was great but it was missing one thing, CHEAT CODES. Back in the day cheat codes were something that made the game fun, making all pedestrians chicks in bikinis with guns, spawning awesome vehicles, getting gun packs and rebooting health. In GTA V I think that they really need to add cheat codes to multiplayer. It would be so much fun with freinds to mess around!! Is anyone with me on this? Any Ideas?

mario3360
  • mario3360

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:33 AM

For like private games yea and if with random yes if it's a menu enabled option.

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (mario3360 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 04:33)
For like private games yea and if with random yes if it's a menu enabled option.

What he said, basically.

th3 fatal one
  • th3 fatal one

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:38 AM

Yeh they would be private or a certain free mode, I think it would be great to have civilians riot and just have total chaos. Ohh and also you should be able to pick up hookers online too.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

Simple menu option. "Cheats: On/off". That's it. Then i'd be able to spawn a new sports car every time the other one gets blown up by a buzzard douche.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

I always thought this could be one of the most fun things to do in multiplayer.

I hope they have a super strenght cheat like in bogt cool.gif

x_S-T-O--N-E-D_x
  • x_S-T-O--N-E-D_x

There is a chemical in marijuana called "f*ck it", and

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

I probably won't bother with the online too much.
But it would be pretty neat to add cheats to a private match it would make things interesting.

goh13
  • goh13

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

Only in private matches. If you add it to the Multiplayer menu, all players will go play in that mode. Leaving us with no one to play with after sometime passes.

Admin can use big cheats like the time of the day and weather while other players use small cheats. Like guns and cars. This will make the private match better because you won’t see 5 players fighting over and changing the time of the day every now and then.

Gavonator
  • Gavonator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (goh13 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 06:09)
Only in private matches. If you add it to the Multiplayer menu, all players will go play in that mode. Leaving us with no one to play with after sometime passes.

Admin can use big cheats like the time of the day and weather while other players use small cheats. Like guns and cars. This will make the private match better because you won’t see 5 players fighting over and changing the time of the day every now and then.

i said this too and i hope to god they put it in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users