Photo

Color schemes for all cars?

34 replies to this topic
Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Well to be TP i think the driver must be inside of the car and after the race started and the car is underwater.I think at step 9 flip it and take it to the water,after that you can take it to the water and sink it.
You can check my topic for other vehicles that can be obtain without cheats.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hmm. Maybe not touching the door handle would keep the car as DP? Probably Vic's temporary ability to strip off the armors is what's causing the removal of the DP property even at that level of physical contact. Although I suspect DP is applied only while there's a driver.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:11 PM Edited by GTA Phreak, 29 August 2012 - 04:55 PM.

Managed to acquire an FP/PP/UC white Infernus too.

I might have need to refine "grabbing the doorhandle" to "grabbing the passenger side doorhandle". The driver side doesn't work with the Infernus.
Also the East beach doesn't work well, The Inferni I put in the water there all disappeared.

Noticed another thing: The Infernus I got was missing the rear spoiler, it reappeared after being garaged. Can the rear spoiler break off, or was it just a glitch? (The racers at the start line all have the spoiler attached) (It's breakable)

Do anybody have a definite answer to which of the Turismo cars are uniquely colored ? They appear all to be UC (?)

Oh, and I got that Infernus on the 2nd lap and it's still proofed.

Now I got a black one too.

Strategy for FP/PP/UC Infernus.

1) Get a sniper rifle and select the "Downtown Showdown" Turismo race at Sunshine Auto's.
2) Head to the Downtown firestation and pick up a Firetruck.
3) Drive the Firetruck onto the bridge heading to Prawn Island. Get out and look to the S, you should see the racers lined up at the start.
4) Fire a shot at 1 of the racers with the sniper rifle, the race should start.
5) Get back into the Firetruck and race back to the alley leading to the bombshop. Carefully line it up for blocking a racer down the entrance.
6) When the racers approach (~0:40 race time, or wait for the racers to come back on the 2nd lap), ram 1 down the alley and follow it. Try not to open the door to the bombshop.
7) Pin the racer down with the passenger door of the Infernus accessible, ideally in the opening into the bombshop with the bombshop door closed.
9) Get out and grab the passenger side door of the Infernus, the Infernus should stop.
10) Using the Firetruck, push it into the water behind the empire site (make that site small-time, otherwise the gap is very narrow)
11) Get out and shoot the driver, the race will fail.
12) Nudge it a bit back towards dry land to allow Vic to enter.
13) Drive it out of the water and back into a garage. DO NOT EXIT before it is safely within a garage. If you do exit and let the door fully close it will be locked and you cannot reenter. (if you end up with a locked Infernus you will have to push it back into a garage).

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

Looking really good GTA Phreak smile.gif

I'll probably wait a little more while for any additional infos from your tests before I write them in the guide.

I'm having quite a headache rewriting significant portions of the guide. Hope to finish it soon.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:35 PM Edited by GTA Phreak, 29 August 2012 - 01:06 PM.

I don't think I have much more additional info, except:
I have verified that damage proofing is running scripted repairs.
When you stop a racer by grabbing the passenger side doorhandle or they just stop on their own, the script is supended and they will accumulate damage normally. If you move out of sight of the stopped racer the script will resume (the racer will automagically re-appear on the course running) and the previous damage will be repaired.

Update: If you manage to exit the vehicle leaving the door fully open, then it can be reentered.

And I just completed the set with a FP/PP/UC Cheetah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users